Clarke is the Thief

Guest Anti Earth

Guest Anti Earth

*Oh my God, he's at it again*

My original post on this had ... mixed responses.

A lot of people agreed with the evidence...

and a lot more people flamed without provide any counter - evidence.

However, I'm re - investigating the Thief's identity since new information has come to light.

Reasons why the Thief is a re-animation Clarke:

Clarke was a scientist - Thief is a scientist (evidant from labcoat)

Clarke is covered in equations - Thief has identical equations

(It was suggested the equations were a re-used texture. Not true, because the Thief has

unique equations on his labcoat, which Clarke is not seen wearing during the campaign.

Thus, it's not a re-use. It's an original - use)

Clarke and the Thief share the same hairline, and hair colour.

Clarke and the Thief have hair in nearly the exact same places, except the Clarke's is trimmed

at the high sides.

(However, this is just a hair style. If you grew Clarke's hair, you get the Thiefs. SPOT on)

Clarke has a mustache and goatee combination. Thief has visible stubble in the exact same spots.

Clarke has a hidden collection of stashed guns. The Thief steals your guns, and runs away with them.

Clarke died. The Thief is a re-animation

-- He has glowing, yellow eyes

-- His sash says 'Living Dead' in illuminati cypher

-- He re-spawns after you kill him. Think about it.

Clarke's corpse fell a long way, the spine would have damaged. The Thief is always buckled over.

Clarke helped developed Nova6. Thief appears in FIVE at the same trigger as the Nova6 zombies.

Clarke is featured in the Mission 'Numbers', which also featured floating red numbers.

Clarke knew the secret of the numbers.

QUOTE = "Oh yes, the numbers... They're the key too" HEADSHOT

The Thief is followed by a trail of red numbers.

Were the numbers the key to re-animation?

Clarke was shot in the side of the head, straight into her.

Hence, the Theif's hair covers the wound.

Clarke mentions escaping the Ural Mountains with "Lazarus".

Lazarus was a friend of Jesus' whom was brought back to Life.

This biblical reference ties in with the Thief's resurrection.

I'm not posting this to demand you accept it.

Rather, I bid the people who were initially doubtful to take a second look at the newly

realized evidence.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cjdog23

the labcoat in itself is a stand-alone rendering seperate from the theif's body. its like the dancer in the first level or castro's mistress. and i know of no marker that leaves a mark that long, unless he literally tatooed the equations onto his body.

Wow. I will be fair but harsh here.

You say that we posted replies without counter-evidence (which we had chalk full of) and yet you put them in here, so they most of been of some importance. And you don't have to sit there on your throne about how the "more knowledgeable" will understand this, it's completely unnecessary. You provided better information this time around and this is much more believable than your last post. I'm actually considering if he is now.

Guest Anti Earth

Wow. I will be fair but harsh here.

You say that we posted replies without counter-evidence (which we had chalk full of) and yet you put them in here, so they most of been of some importance. And you don't have to sit there on your throne about how the "more knowledgeable" will understand this, it's completely unnecessary. You provided better information this time around and this is much more believable than your last post. I'm actually considering if he is now.

ALL of this information was eventually posted on that other thread, after compiling this one.

Everybody chose to ignore it.

Sorry to seem short, but I'm inclined to believe that only Carbon's post changed your mind,

if you claim new evidence did

:|

Guest Matuzz

You may want to fix one thing. The thief doesn't have glowing yellow eyes. Their completely normal and blue.

Yeah also I believe Clarke is dead he got headshot = brain ruined and then he fell down which would break his spine and bones.

He could not be revived :)

Guest AlphaSnake

You may want to fix one thing. The thief doesn't have glowing yellow eyes. Their completely normal and blue.

Yeah also I believe Clarke is dead he got headshot = brain ruined and then he fell down which would break his spine and bones.

He could not be revived :)

Six million dollar Pentagon thief... :lol:

"We have the technology" :lol:

It's zombie man, anything can happen. Shit we're going to Shangri-La which is like magic land to me... :lol:

Regard Snake. :)

Guest Schrödinger

Clarke would have writing into Illuminati on Verrückt and Der Riese ...?

I stay on my idea that is Erwin Schrödinger, it's already much more similar.

Honestly carbons post doesn't matter, if it was Clarke he would have said it, but he said he was modeled after him. You don't need to be so stubborn the whole time.

Mod* Just a little edit, Snake

Guest Strwrsbob

1) Please stay on topic,

2) your "more knowledgeable" quip there is unnecessary. No one cares what rank anyone is, we are all zombies fans and that is all that should matter.

3) I think he is Clarke, it just seems like something clarke would be assigned to be working on, maybe he was working for the pentagon, escaped, and the CIA had to have him killed off?

Guest Anti Earth

YOU ARE WRONG.

I have KILLED the Thief and tested this myself.

KILL THE THIEF, and look at his eyes from the side.

They glow, very obviously.

(his goggles block the glow from the front)

I have told you to do this before,

you're being extremely narrow minded.

I'll get a screenshot if your simple mindedness persists.

YOU ARE WRONG.

I have KILLED the Thief and tested this myself.

KILL THE THIEF, and look at his eyes from the side.

They glow, very obviously.

(his goggles block the glow from the front)

I have told you to do this before,

you're being extremely narrow minded.

I'll get a screenshot if your simple mindedness persists.

Oh my gosh Anti, your still being angry? I've killed thief also and I'm pretty sure there normal eyes. You don't need to sit here and use caps lock and insult people, strwrsbob already said that your comments are unneeded and inappropriate, so don't use those words.

Guest Anti Earth

Tonight

I will get a picture

However

People like MonopolyMac have stubbornly declared he is without glowing eyes.

Have you actually killed the thief & looked for yourself MonopolyMac?

Mod* Edited to keep the peace. Alpha.

Tonight

I will get a picture

However

People like MonopolyMac have stubbornly declared he is without glowing eyes.

Have you actually killed the thief & looked for yourself MonopolyMac?

Mod* Edited to keep the peace. Alpha.

Personally, I am saying that he doesn't have them because when I killed him, I laid down and looked, and didn't think I saw any. If can support proof, then I will believe you. However, I do wonder what you are trying to prove with the eyes? That he's a zombie?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yes I've actually killed him and gone prone and looked at his face. I don't see glowing eyes. When you show me the picture and point them out maybe I will be swayed.

Guest dustyspud

The thief's nose and lips are completely different, in my opinion.

Anyway, Clarke was killed years after Five takes place. We can be sure of Numbers' date because it tells us in the beginning of the mission. We can be sure of Five's approximate date because A) the discussion of the missle crisis and B) Kennedy is alive.

Now, a few questions:

Who re-animated Clarke?

How and why was Clarke re-animated? Some people clearly wanted him dead.

How did he go back in time?

I realize time-travel is now an integral part of the story, but how did Clarke, now re-animated, get access to an MDT?

Now, the hair issue. You say the Thief's hair covers the gunshot wound, but I'm inclined to believe this is wrong for two reasons:

1. Hair would not grow back in that spot because, well, he got a significant chunk of his head taken off. It's safe to assume the hair follicles in that spot were also destroyed.

2. Hair wouldn't grow back on a re-animated corpse. We know the explanation for re-animation in Zombies is Element 115. None of the regular zombies (re-animated by 115) have hair. Perhaps this mystery person/group who re-animated Clarke has a different method that allows for hair re-growth? I'll leave that up to you to explain, though.

I'm gonna leave this post at that. I'm on my phone and tired of typing.

EXCELLENT POST! Also, I personally don't believe that it would be Clarke because he has no significance to the story or the Pentagon. I would think they would choose someone to infiltrate FIVE who had a connection to it. Not just a random.

Guest Anti Earth

The 'certainty' of the date of FIVE you speak of,

is not refined to within 5 years.

This is a game.

Treyarch aren't going to go to anal lengths to make sure everything seems completely realistic,

for people who won't be satisfied because of the tiniest misdetail.

I am getting a Screen Shot now.

@ Tactical Insertion:

Can I ask you to stop posting so often?

You've shown that you love arguing with me, and jump at the first opportunity to affirm an

opinion counter to my own.

You've said nothing new in your last (nearly 8 -- include other thread) posts.

Give it a rest please.

Guest Anti Earth

MonopolyMac...

Prepare to eat your words :twisted:

From the bottem

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/bottomzw.jpg/

bottomzw.jpg

From the Top:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/23/topqo.jpg/

topqo.jpg

As I said in the other thread (Which MonopolyMac chose to ignore)...

The goggles block the Thief's eyes glow.

Nice one Monopoly mac.

Nice one.

(plus, if anybody could embed this... dat'd be great)

Mod* Some minor edits, I can not embed pictures from Image shack, it's to do with the code. Get a photobucket account, works every time, I uploaded those pictures to my photobucket & embed them for you. Alpha.