Looking Deeper in Ascension(just look at the new AA topic)

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Just go and check out my AA topic instead of this. It's everything here and a LOT more.

There's a lot of stuff on Ascension, going deeper than the Easter Egg.

I'm going to start with the Illuminati. Obviously they seem to have a powerful influence everywhere with the all seeing eye. The most vivid portrayal probably the first node of the Easter Egg where it's on the computer screen. The Illuminati obviously had involvement here. They're pyramid is on a paper by richtofen's matryoshka, along with many other papers with symbols which when decoded say MOON, also by speed cola. Another thing is that when downed and revived I believe Richtofen says either here, kino or both, "Ahhh, now my service to the illuminati can continue!"

Very interesting.

Next is in the radios. Gersch/Yuri I don't recall which, says,"What we are making are superior to what the Americans, hah, or should I say Canadians, are building." What is he referring to? I remember an older post about Canada and the hovercraft, the Avrocar. Is this possibly what he was reffering too?

Another thing in the radios mentioned is Project Thunder. Now this ties in a little with Kino. This seems to make sense as a refferal to the ThunderGun.

Now in CotD, Richtofen complains about the American scientists, so that shows Group 935 wasn't purely German, so I believe that there was a Russian scientist on it which helped design the ThunderGun. It has Russian writing on it, so this makes me believe it was made by one of them, for a German would have no purpose doing that. And it's not just that it was taken with them, for upon getting it sometimes richtofen says that perhaps THIS is what maxis was keeping from me.... So the Russians probably would have tried to recreate this technology one of their own had made later on. Or they already knew and planned on mass producing it like the Germans originally did with the Wunderwaffe. Just thinking out loud here.

Now the next big thing for me is the Rockets. They don't, really make sense.

The Soyuz Rocket, which is the kind on Ascension, is not a moon rocket, it is an orbiter. Is launches, and takes the TMA spacecraft to orbit then what's left of the rocket pieces break off leaving the craft. After it orbits however many times the re-entry capsule breaks off and they fall back to earth. No landing on the moon. So either Treyarch didn't do enough research, or something else is going on. Now look at this picture of the Soyuz types

soyuz_family.gif

Obviously not a manned rocket on Ascension, so what kind? Seems to resemble the Cargo one to me. Could the cargo be long range shipments of 115? Seems like the best solution to me, seeing as that rocket isn't really capable of moon landing with a bunch of monkeys on a lander. For this to be possible there would have to be a base on the moon because they would need to get back. It all confuses me because to my knowledge the vehicles they use there are incapable of doing such so I'm guessing Treyarch didn't research or just meant for us to take it at face value.

Now the second puzzler is what is outside of Ascension. That rocket isn't done with it's flight stages. Where it is at it would continue going, then the fuel and engine would break off and leave the TMA spacecraft, then it would orbit, re-entry capsule breaks off, etc. like what I explained before. So why is this 2nd stage rocket piece fallen back? My best guess is that Yuri secretly sabotaged it as a form of rebeling because of his new position.

Here's something help better understand how the rocket works:

Now just take this animation of a manned soyuz. Just imagine the center of the Spacecraft falling back to earth instead of docking with the space station.

Cargo ones, I'm not sure how they work exactly coming back, and commerical ones work the same but just carry the satellite into space, no people on board.

So perhaps the Ascension one was transporting 115 or launching a spacecraft? I don't know it all confuses me, especially because all the Soyuz animation vids are basically the same with different sound :facepalm:

Now this next thing is about Yuri Gagarin and the Ascension Group. Yuri Gagarin was the first man in space, and to orbit. He took the Vostok one, a Soyuz rocket base with a second stage specially designed for the Vostok 1 spacecraft. It shows up on several maps, launch , array and the executive order mission.

vostok1.gif

Look familiar to a picture of a craft on those maps?

Now another thing. Does this look similar to what the Ascension Group is shown working on?

Energia2006ssIMG_0407.jpg

It seems they have a lot pointing to that flight, and the Ascension Group working on it.

Now that's really all I have for now, most of the rest has already been reviewed. I'll add more as I research.

Guest Imevil23

First thing is, the other rocket that you found was the one blown up by Mason in story mode. It's the same rocket station he went to.

And the EE, I have a theory.

Since there are little scraps that say moon on them. And if you look on the moon, there's a orange spot that is strange. when you get the 90 sec. Death Machine, shoot at it. It probably wont work, but there's a possibility...

Plus there are these two doors that are strange as well.

There's one that is blocked off by concrete blocks and is chained pretty good.

I wonder if you shoot at it with the death machines, it could open a door to a undiscovered room...

There's also one by the PaP room near the Mystery Box.

If you go high enough, you'll see a big tower with doors.

One last thing, how did they teleport to CotD? There has to be something that caused that. Or how did they get to Acension?

Guest Zombieofthedead

First thing is, the other rocket that you found was the one blown up by Mason in story mode. It's the same rocket station he went to.

Since there are little scraps that say moon on them. And if you look on the moon, there's a orange spot that is strange. when you get the 90 sec. Death Machine, shoot at it. It probably wont work, but there's a possibility...

I wonder if you shoot at it with the death machines, it could open a door to a undiscovered room...

One last thing, how did they teleport to CotD? There has to be something that caused that. Or how did they get to Acension?

I can answer the last two. Judging by the thundergun in Kino (since it WAS russian) russians were there, so they must have found a lander there (Hence the beginning of Ascention). CotD is a bit harder... It either has something to do with the gersch device, or the end of the EE.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

It is unknown how they got to CotD or Ascension exactly.

And the rocket is NOT what Mason blew up, that was at Baikunor, this is a totally different top secret soviet research facility. And sadly, all of your suggestions for the easter egg have been tried, and failed. I do not think a lander was at Kino, at all, that's just ridiculous. Perhaps when they teleported a Gersch device was activated and they were bonded and they came out through the Gersch at Ascension, still doesn't explain there clothing though. Maybe it hasn't been introduced where they came from yet.

And the rocket is NOT what Mason blew up, that was at Baikunor, this is a totally different top secret soviet research facility. And sadly, all of your suggestions for the easter egg have been tried, and failed. I do not think a lander was at Kino, at all, that's just ridiculous. Perhaps when they teleported a Gersch device was activated and they were bonded and they came out through the Gersch at Ascension, still doesn't explain there clothing though. Maybe it hasn't been introduced where they came from yet.

Actually, it is the same rocket and compound that mason blew up and infiltrated. Given that Russians did occupy Kino, it is NOT ridiculous to say there was a lander there. Given that there is no Gersch in Kino and was made in Ascension, THAT is ridiculous.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Actually, it is the same rocket and compound that mason blew up and infiltrated. Given that Russians did occupy Kino, it is NOT ridiculous to say there was a lander there. Given that there is no Gersch in Kino and was made in Ascension, THAT is ridiculous.

No I meant that someone had a Gersch Device active at Ascension when they're were teleporting on Kino and somehow it got linked and they came through the one end. And Kino wasn't a Russian facility. There were possibly 1 or 2 of them there but not Russian. And Kino wouldn't have a lander, there's no station for it to land, refuel, etc. And how is a lander that can't go 50 yds without refueling going to go from Berlin to a Russian outpost? And Like that wouldn't be ridiculous have 4 people standing on that thing as it just flies for miles and miles? Come on guys, it's silly.

And the rocket... :facepalm:

It is NOT what Mason blew up. Mason blew up an R7 Ballistic Missile, Which is a Soyuz rocket turned into and ICBM. Or Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. Which was at BAIKUNOR, not Ascension. They are different. Now the rocket Mason blows up could not be Ascension because it wouldn't be in one piece. That rocket has a heavy warhead in it's cargo area, it's not just going to stay dormant if it smashes into the ground, hard enough to collapse a concrete and a small array of power generators! And an unguided second stage rocket spiraling to the ground with explosions around it won't make it to a secret outpost somewhere far away.

And it is NOT the same model, because even if it was a different ICBM, it would still explode. It is a crashed Soyuz Cargo.

Guest Zombieofthedead

No I meant that someone had a Gersch Device active at Ascension when they're were teleporting on Kino and somehow it got linked and they came through the one end. And Kino wasn't a Russian facility. There were possibly 1 or 2 of them there but not Russian. And Kino wouldn't have a lander, there's no station for it to land, refuel, etc. And how is a lander that can't go 50 yds without refueling going to go from Berlin to a Russian outpost? And Like that wouldn't be ridiculous have 4 people standing on that thing as it just flies for miles and miles? Come on guys, it's silly.

Kino wasn't a Russian facility... but there were definately russians there (again, the thundergun is there). For the second point... forgot about the refueling, and yeah it would look stupid. But they were on a lander before ascension started for sure.

Guest Anti Earth

You do realize that A CENTRIFUGE is a real thing, that exists OUTSIDE of COD, right?

That it's an actual astronaut training machine that is used primarily by Space Programs OUTSIDE

of the Nazi Zombie story line?

You do?

Okay, good.

Your argument is invalid.

Guest Zombieofthedead

You do realize that A CENTRIFUGE is a real thing, that exists OUTSIDE of COD, right?

That it's an actual astronaut training machine that is used primarily by Space Programs OUTSIDE

You do?

Okay, good.

How does the centrifuge make the argument invalid? He never even mentioned it! Even so, the rest of the information there is relatively good.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

You do?

Okay, good.

I don't get what your saying. nobody has even mentioned the centrifuge.

Actually, the rocket isn't a Soyuk (or whatever). Look under the Ascension part --> viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11967

How is it not a Soyuz? The one in the campaign is a Soyuz, it even says and they re-used the model.

It's an R7 Ballistics Missile, and where does it say it's a Soyuz? If you cxan provide me with legitimate proof from the Terminal, a picture where it says it on the rocket, something! Then I will believe you, but not a "It says so on WIKI"

Guest Anti Earth

Oh soz,

thought I saw the word Centrifuge in the first Post.

(And those pods look like the front capsule of a Centrifuge.

It clicked ;) )

SOrry!

Didn't mean to troll!

or did I?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Oh soz,

thought I saw the word Centrifuge in the first Post.

(And those pods look like the front capsule of a Centrifuge.

It clicked ;) )

SOrry!

Didn't mean to troll!

or did I?

Oh. It's ok, I had a feeling there was a misunderstanding because your not the kind of user to troll.

And actually, those are Vostok 1 capsule that Yuri Gagarin orbited in. I got that picture because the way they have rows shows how much it looks like the Ascension Group in that one flash. Here look at this vid it has the info I got on the ascension group and in the pics there's the one I'm relating the Vostok one's too.

It's at 43 seconds

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Actually, the rocket isn't a Soyuk (or whatever). Look under the Ascension part --> viewtopic.php?f=67&t=11967

How is it not a Soyuz? The one in the campaign is a Soyuz, it even says and they re-used the model.

It's an R7 Ballistics Missile, and where does it say it's a Soyuz? If you cxan provide me with legitimate proof from the Terminal, a picture where it says it on the rocket, something! Then I will believe you, but not a "It says so on WIKI"

An R7 Ballistics Missile IS a Soyuz. It's a Soyuz rocket engine except the cargo area contains a warhead instead of a spacecraft.

In the campaign they even say Soyuz 1 launch is imenant.

The one in the campaign was one of the Soyuz based R7's. On wiki it even says Soyuz as one of the variants.

As Soyuz is the rocket boosters, or the first stage of the rocket. That design is the most successful of any with over 1500 launches and a 98% success rate. The Vostok spacecrafts which took Sputnik, and later Yuri Gagarin into orbit where carried by the Soyuz rocket.

Good points, but an R7 Semyorka ICBM (the one in Ascension) launched WAAY before Soyuz 1/2 and it fits the timeline of being the same timeframe as FIVE.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Good points, but an R7 Semyorka ICBM (the one in Ascension) launched WAAY before Soyuz 1/2 and it fits the timeline of being the same timeframe as FIVE.

:facepalm:

There is not one like that on Ascension!

Every Rocket in the game is the exact same model of the Soyuz based R7 ballistic missile. end of story. I have checked with mods, they are ALL the same model re-used. BOTH on Executive Order are ICBMs.

Soyuz 1 wouldn NOT up there, because again, ICBMs explode when they hit, thus the missile part, and the one on Ascension is in tact so the one crashed they couldn't be the R7.

I know a lot with rocket stuff, and you're wrong. They aren't going to launch rockets and have them crash into their other facilities! And if they are ICBMs, they will EXPLODE.

You are being thick about this.

Every Rocket in the game is the exact same model of the Soyuz based R7 ballistic missile. end of story. I have checked with mods, they are ALL the same model re-used. BOTH on Executive Order are ICBMs.

Soyuz 1 wouldn NOT up there, because again, ICBMs explode when they hit, thus the missile part, and the one on Ascension is in tact so the one crashed they couldn't be the R7.

I know a lot with rocket stuff, and you're wrong. They aren't going to launch rockets and have them crash into their other facilities! And if they are ICBMs, they will EXPLODE.

Alright alright! Can I discuss this with you civilized please! So let me get you straight. You are saying that it is a R7 missile, but cargo not ICBM is that correct? I did some thinking about the timeline. According to my thoughts, Ascension would be in 1963, but you said that this rocket did not take off til like '70 or something. I am going to agree with you and here are my reasons why:

In the Ascension radios, Yuri says that he was transferred to rockets to send monkeys, so the Ascension rockets can't be ICBM because they won't put monkey's in an ICBM, only a cargo.

I am sorry for being thick, I would like to discuss though, so sorry I was being thick.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Alright alright! Can I discuss this with you civilized please! So let me get you straight. You are saying that it is a R7 missile, but cargo not ICBM is that correct? I did some thinking about the timeline. According to my thoughts, Ascension would be in 1963, but you said that this rocket did not take off til like '70 or something. I am going to agree with you and here are my reasons why:

In the Ascension radios, Yuri says that he was transferred to rockets to send monkeys, so the Ascension rockets can't be ICBM because they won't put monkey's in an ICBM, only a cargo.

I am sorry for being thick, I would like to discuss though, so sorry I was being thick.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean, it's just this whole arguement about that rocket was getting annoying and repetitive. Let me sum it up.

The Baikunor rockets, have nothing to do with Ascension.

They aren't soyuz cargo rockets, they just look like them with a minor difference in the 2nd stage. They ARE R7 ICBMs, BUT they the modified Soyuz version which came around later, about the time of the mission.

On Ascension, the one that launches is a Cargo one, probably taking monkeys. and further research has had me find that any Soyuz launch like that is potentially a space craft landing, but the person/thing wouldn't be able to get home. Thus' my theory of the station on the moon. Now the crashed rocket on Ascension, appears to be a cargo version as well. It cannot be a Soyuz ICBM since it would have exploded, likely destroyed that whole half of the base or more. I believe that rocket was sabotaged by Yuri as an act of defiance in his new position in rockets.

That's basically a summary, hope it helps you and whoever else is a little confused.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to be mean, it's just this whole arguement about that rocket was getting annoying and repetitive. Let me sum it up.

They aren't soyuz cargo rockets, they just look like them with a minor difference in the 2nd stage. They ARE R7 ICBMs, BUT they the modified Soyuz version which came around later, about the time of the mission.

On Ascension, the one that launches is a Cargo one, probably taking monkeys. and further research has had me find that any Soyuz launch like that is potentially a space craft landing, but the person/thing wouldn't be able to get home. Thus' my theory of the station on the moon. Now the crashed rocket on Ascension, appears to be a cargo version as well. It cannot be a Soyuz ICBM since it would have exploded, likely destroyed that whole half of the base or more. I believe that rocket was sabotaged by Yuri as an act of defiance in his new position in rockets.

That's basically a summary, hope it helps you and whoever else is a little confused.

It's all good. So they are R7 ICBM's modified to have Cargo space on top instead of an explosive is that right? And it has to be after 1969 when Kino occurred correct?

Guest BlindBusDrivr

It's all good. So they are R7 ICBM's modified to have Cargo space on top instead of an explosive is that right? And it has to be after 1969 when Kino occurred correct?

Close. They R7 is the modified version. It's very similar to cargo, except it has a massive warhead instad of a spacecraft.

And I think it's 1963, because Ascension and Five are at the same time, and on Five there's a board of 1963 flight data so...

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Close. They R7 is the modified version. It's very similar to cargo, except it has a massive warhead instad of a spacecraft.

And I think it's 1963, because Ascension and Five are at the same time, and on Five there's a board of 1963 flight data so...

Guest Scorpion

Kino wasn't a Russian facility... but there were definately russians there (again, the thundergun is there). For the second point... forgot about the refueling, and yeah it would look stupid. But they were on a lander before ascension started for sure.

What could expain why there are Soviets (Russians) in Berlin in the 60s or 50s is the fact that the Cold War is going on. You guys know that Germany and Berlin were split for the Western Forces (US, Britain, and France) and the East (USSR). Maybe the Soviets did discover the place, but left it abandoned anyway. Or maybe they didn't care and left it the way it was? Still doesn't explain why there's that colorful van outside of the entrance . . . :facepalm: