Zombie Story So Far.

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

This is what I have been able to piece together. (PLEASE DONT EXPECT THIS TO LOOK NEAT, AS IM NOT THE BEST WITH COMPUTERS. AND GOOGLE IS NOT MY FRIEND.) 1943: As the German army grows weaker with resistance from the Allies, they look for new, "unconventional methods", of winning the war, thus Group 935 is formed, and Dr. Ludwig Maxis gives a speech at a Nazi Propaganda Theater, just inside where the west part of berlin, near where the Berlin Wall was would be placed in 1961. (Kino Der Toten) The theater is used as part of Dr. Maxis's "Experiments", after the presentation of Group 935 and a storage area for Maxis's failed experiments.They also start to look into, "DATA SERVANTS". 1943-1945: Doctor Maxis has gotten permission from the SS to run experiments in "The Giant" (Der Riese) This is where Maxis; his daughter; his Assistant, Edward; His Secretary, Sophia; and a group of Scientists begin work on experiments such as Teleporters, perfecting the DG-1(Imma call the ray gun this for future reference), and Maxis's undead army. Edward begins creating the Wunderwaffe DG-2; an electric weapon of mass destruction, and Maxis attempts to get permission to Mass Manufacture the DG-2. 1945-1964: WARNING, THIS IS WHERE INTERNET FAN STORIES, AND THEORIES MEET THE TRUTH. Maxis gets the Teleporters to link up to the mainframe as a test. He gets his daughter a doggy, dubbed Fluffy. She is going how have puppies. How cute. But Maxis has other plans for it..... Meanwhile, Edward is part of another operation, Project data servant, They are testing two Subjects, a Japanese and Russian subject. Dr. Peter McKay (a american spy) was sent in to spy on "The Giant" but was transfered to a 935 outpost, known as "Verruckt". Verruckt is the main Data Servant outpost, with Kino being a back up. Richtofen is here as of now, but is transferred to Der Riese later. A search and rescue team is deployed to rescue Peter, but their plane crashes about a mile away from berlin, and the four marines and their captain, Tank Dempsey, have taken shelter in an old Supply Bunker. They camp here for a couple of days. Tank goes on recon, and doesnt return, and is captured by the germans, and is a new Subject to Edward. An outbreak occurs at Verruckt, and The Russian, Japanese, and American escape, meanwhile the four marines at Nacht Der Untoten have a problem of their own, the zombies are there as well, they fight and make their way to Verruckt, and they meet their demise. Edward continues research at Der Riese, with Maxis, and Richtofen has made a new toy, and has befriended Samantha, Maxis's daughter. A cute little Cymbal monkey.... Of death. Samantha can't play with this toy though. For some reason, it is one of the other stimulai that Maxis's subjects (The Zombies) respond to, besides bullets. One day Fluffy, is taken by her master, Maxis, to the test chamber to be, "Treated", and is teleported to Aether(Forgive if I spelled wrong) and now she is demonic, and zombified, and now "Spawns", her babys to fight our heros. One teleports into the teleporter that Edward and Maxis are near, Samantha saw the whole Spmeal, And shes pissed, Maxis is pissed, and Edward is pissed (Conflict at the workplace!!!) So Edward locks Maxis, and (a very grief-stricken) Samantha, into the Teleporter with the hellhound, and flips the switch and their gone. Edward Escapes, never to be heard of again. This part, is alittle fuzzy. So, imma put WHAT I THINK HAPPENED.(If you disagree, message me and ill try to fit it in or debunk it.) I think that Dempsey caught up to Nikolai and Takeo and were all together, but while Edward was escaping he went to The Rising Sun Facility (Shi No Numa), and Takeo was the lead (Manager?) there, but they did tests on him, SOOOO takeo led Nikolai and Dempsey there, Richtofen was still doing experiments with the HUGE hunk of 115 Meteorite there, and made Japo-Zombies. They all met up, Richtofen had his DG-2, and they fought Zombies, but they all lost their memory due to Richys experiments. Richtofen then let them to a 935 station, they teleported to Der Riese, looking for the Monkey Bombs, PaP, and supplies, they overloaded the mainframe which sent them to Kino (And I think that Radio voice in kino is Dr. Harvey Yena, another American Spy). 1967: They fought zombies. Richtofen knew of a secret alliance that Maxis and some Russians were together and he KNEW that Maxis stole his Idea for a DG-3. Thus, the Thunder Gun was invented, they brought Monkey Bombs with them though. They escape the theater with the teleporter, that was used many-a-years ago, by maxis, to convey Group 935 technoligies to high ranking, nazi officials. This one is busted too, so it sends them couple of years later in the future,and they make it to an abandoned, Soviet Ascension Group cosmodrome. AKA Ascension. They find lots of things there, like copies of the infamous, Perk-a-colas, which 935 created to create "Super-Soldiers", and the ORIGINAL DG-3, in its prime. But most important, The Gersch Device!(Also know as Project Mercury, by Yuri Kravcheski, and The Russian Scientist; Gersch himself. They Launch a Rocket, unknowingly, and Teleport out while fighting of the usual horde. They Teleport out (and in) with an old, salvaged, Nazi Teleporter, that the Russians, were using, but before they go, they free Gersch, Due to Yuri locking him in a Gersch Device a long time ago, due to him getting to lead Project Mercury, and they Teleport into a dark room. 2011: The three heros cry for help (With Takeo throwing up in the backround) and get an answer, from four unknown characters(Danny Trejo, Robert Englund, Michael Rooker, and Sarah Michelle Gellar) And they help "free" the heros to a place called "Paradise". Their only problem are Real zombies, due to them only dealing with fake ones, and no director to guide them.... BECAUSE HES A ZOMBIE TOO! But, they have 2 new wonder-weapons and a new Perk-A-Cola at their disposal, all of unknown origin. The V-R11, A.K.A The cure, a weapon that turns zombies back into humans; The Scavenger, an EXPLOSIVE sniper rifle, and Deadshot Daiquiri, an alcoholic beverage the increases accuracy without aiming, and with aiming! After they received The Golden Rod(a teleporter piece) The original crew say bye bye one last time, and Edward Richtofen gives the crew a little treat.... The Wunderwaffe DG-2! So where the crew heads next.... I dont know... lets just say this took a little while, and I had fun! Leave your comments below! (P.S., I know a MOD sees these before they go into this thread, so if you could make it look neater for me, ill put you in the credits-type-thingy!) thanks for reading~~~~~TheOnlyShapeshifter (This is all a well put together theory, so dont criticize me TOO much.)

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Faust

Not bad in summerizing the story. Makes the things people like me, alpha snake, and tacinsert seem a little over the top in how simple you made this for people. This should be a really great way of getting newer members so rudimentary knowledge without getting to the stuff that can melt a man's face!

But enough about me. Dempsey, what do you have to say?

"Nice compact and light! Not at all like me!"

It took a while to read and I am sure I missed something to say, but Nacht Der Untoten is the second outbreak, Verruckt is the first. Trying to prevent more zombies from spreading, The Marines that were in Dempsey's recon unit took a plane and filled it with fuel cells that had 115 in it, they wanted to take them back and destroy them. Element 115 has inherent electrical properties and it jammed the plane’s electrical mechanisms, causing it to crash. The 115 from the fuel cells then caused the dead soldiers on the old battlefield to turn into zombies. They took refuge in NDU and then escaped to Verruckt where they found Perk-A-Cola's there, and according to the terminal... monkey bombs?

Not bad in summerizing the story. Makes the things people like me, alpha snake, and tacinsert seem a little over the top in how simple you made this for people. This should be a really great way of getting newer members so rudimentary knowledge without getting to the stuff that can melt a man's face!

But enough about me. Dempsey, what do you have to say?

"Nice compact and light! Not at all like me!"

Fact! We have things that'll make you wish you weren't involved in Nazi Zombies! :twisted: :twisted: Lol JK, like said, it's good for newer players, good post, I'll hand you my [brains]

Guest Faust

Riiiiight... Maybe they ment to send in a second recon team to attempt to save Harvey Yena, but the plain didn't make it far enough.

Riiiiight... Maybe they ment to send in a second recon team to attempt to save Harvey Yena, but the plain didn't make it far enough.

That's possible, it would be pretty cool if so, but idk. I just wish we had more info on Yena so we knew.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Oh my god. You made me realize something that makes the Cotd radio seems so god damn simple.

When they found a "spy" they meant someone actually spying on it with their eyes! Like a recon man not a Peter type spy. I spy with my eye a bloody freaking brain just for you! [brains]

Oh my god. You made me realize something that makes the Cotd radio seems so god damn simple.

When they found a "spy" they meant someone actually spying on it with their eyes! Like a recon man not a Peter type spy. I spy with my eye a bloody freaking brain just for you! [brains]

Well considering Richtofen says that they found a spy and they are sending him from Verruckt, I doubt that is what they mean :/

Thanks guys, this is just something I thought I would make seeing as I cant find any other posts with a "timeline" type feature.

Thanks guys, this is just something I thought I would make seeing as I cant find any other posts with a "timeline" type feature.

Ya, I am working on my incredibly in-depth story now,and your right most don't have a timeline, but this is a good post.

Guest Matuzz

This is my very early timeline theory from my old post (THIS WAS POSTED BEFORE ASCENSION)

This is very complicated and I would to hear you theories also.

Well we know that Der Riese is where it all started it was test facility in Lower Silesia.

Where Group 935 worked and their leader was Dr. Maxis and his assistant was Edward Richtofen.

They worked on projects like Wunderwaffe DG-2, Teleporters and Controlling Undead Army.

All these were created by using Element 115.

Dr.Maxis and Edward Richtofen had many test subjects and 3 of them were unique:

*Experiments ongoing.

*Observed a new effect

*As a result of experiments.

*Dr. Edward Richtofen as witness.

*Outliers as follows:

*Tank Dempsy

*Nikolai Belinski

*Takeo Masaki

*Subjects display unique

*Side effects

*Compared to previous

*Subjects.

*Baseline psyche remains

*Intact,

*But all specific memories

*Have been lost.

*Dr. Richtofen will continue

*Observations.

Now the question is HOW, WHEN and WHERE they tested teleporters with them?

Because we know that Edward, Nikolai, Tank and Takeo teleported to the Der Riese after Shi No Numa...

And they don't know anything about Der Riese when they arrived except Richtofen.

Now in my theory they actually started from Der Riese and came back to there because "But all specific memories have been lost. Dr. Richtofen will continue observations." So they left from Der Riese when there was out break and lost their memory.

But then again this doesn't make sense because How could Maxis write about this stuff if they left and lost their memory after Maxis was dead because when they came back Edward had already killed Maxis and Samantha except their deaths cant be proven like it said in Terminal files....

But where would they teleported from Der Riese first and how they came together? Maybe Takeo and Nikolai were captured and forced to test subjects.

We know that Tank Dempsey was sent to the Verruckt to locate their secret agent named Peter who got in to the Group 935.

"We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of munich. Current location is unkown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attemps to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that *Peter* identity has been compromised. Sending in a marine recon unit ti extract *Peter* from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one *Tank Dempsey*

The asylum must be contained at all costs

*Signed Nornelius Pernell*"

Most likely Tank Dempsey was captured in Verruckt and sent to the Der Riese after his team died on Verruckt.

We know that John and guy called Smokey was part of his team.

Peter died on Shi No Numa facility after outbreak in Der Riese.

But Nach Der Untoten is very hard to locate in to the story because it was final moment add to the W@W which then started popularity of Nazi Zombies.

In Black Ops Nacht Der Untoten loading screen we can see man who stands under light so we cant see who he is. We can also see scientists walking in a line and looking at monitors. Then there is picture of Soviet cargo boxes and teleporter similiar to the ones in "FIVE" with numbers floating.

There is also years 1964, 1959 and 1943.

What is interesting is the Soviet cargo boxes, we know that Soviets are part of this story:

First Thundergun is from Soviet AND the Files in Terminal are from Soviet Union!

"What follows is a sample from the Der Riese project "Datenbediensteter" (translated: DATA SERVANT). Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union and is translated from its original German below:"

Vozrozhdeniya is Rebirth Island.

Then we come to the Kino Der Toten facility in Berlin with teleporter and mainframe.

The Wunderwaffe DG2 overloaded the main frame and our characters were sent in time to this facility.

This is most likely center where they tried to train the zombies with the big movie screen.

As the Reichstag wanted undead army.

Now we know that next map is called Ascension

This is what I have found from it:

ASCENSION

BYE 0108-56

ASCENSION GROUP EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. The Ascension Group is a coalition of former scientists from the German

Wunderwaffe program and Group 935. These scientists have been co-opted

and organized by Soviet General Dragovich for the purposes of pushing forward

Soviet weapons devlopment.

2. The Lead is one Fredric Steiner and his focus was on the NOVA 6 program.

He and the remnants of the Wunderwaffe scientists disappeared on 29 Oct 1945

near the Arctic Circle. Around the same time, the Soviet Operation designated

"Olympus" consisted of the 3rd Shock Army Special Operations unit led by

General Dragovich.

3. British Intelligence records state that MI-6 had a commando unit in the

general vicinity but refuse to disclose the details of their presence there.

Maybe there could be thinks or ideas that might help.