Experiments on Samantha.

Guest Matuzz

Arrggh... Oh come on you have to take my theory before a little seriously? All the hints are there! Eddy is a liar. Sam wasn't exactly raging out with 115 powers when she was crying in the room with the dog am I right?

For one, it's Teddy not Eddy, and no she wasn't, but if 115 wipes memories, and she remembers it all... then maybe it wasn't 115 related testing.

Guest Monopoly Mac

No no no, I'm talking about the writings on the wall I forgot which map but When you look at it says Teddy is a liar. Then when you look at it differently the T will fade away. So it does indeed say Eddy Is a liar. Plus if the 115 did wipe out her memory she wouldn't remember Edward and she wouldn't try to kill him.

No no no, I'm talking about the writings on the wall I forgot which map but When you look at it says Teddy is a liar. Then when you look at it differently the T will fade away. So it does indeed say Eddy Is a liar. Plus if the 115 did wipe out her memory she wouldn't remember Edward and she wouldn't try to kill him.

I didn't know that, thanks! So Teddy and Richtofen lie. What did Richtofen lie about? And we are saying the same thing lol, 115 wasn't related because it would have wiped her memory.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Whoa sorry there I didn't know what you were trying to say. And it seems I kind of but not really was mistaken. It says "Teddy is a liar" but the T is really messed up and faded. Well it can go both ways right? So lets just say for arguments sake its Eddy.

Once again I do not know the minds of pedophiles so nobody flame me please. Perhaps Edward promised her that he would never hurt her... And instead he did what he did and locked her in a room and killed her.

Whoa sorry there I didn't know what you were trying to say. And it seems I kind of but not really was mistaken. It says "Teddy is a liar" but the T is really messed up and faded. Well it can go both ways right? So lets just say for arguments sake its Eddy.

Once again I do not know the minds of pedophiles so nobody flame me please. Perhaps Edward promised her that he would never hurt her... And instead he did what he did and locked her in a room and killed her.

It's good theory material, but I just think that his laugh was just a maniacal one cuz he's really messed up. I doubt that he made some sort promise, I think she's just pissed for trapping them in Aether.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Yeah... We will never know how sick or demented Richtofen can really be...Maybe the next map!

EDIT: Hey, I don't think I've heard this myself but is it true that if the box moves one of Docs quotes is "Samantha what did I tell you about this?"

God damn I am near positive now my theory is correct! I might very well make a thread on it!

I won't take it or anything, but what is it about again? Can you just give a brief summary?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Er its pretty basic. That the experiments Richtofen performed on Samantha were not really scientific experiments... But more personal and touchy feely ones. This is the reason she holds such a big grudge against Richtofen and before she "died", Edward was kind of a father figure but not really. He gave her toys like the "Monkey Bomb" and possibly the Teddy because you his obsession with stuffed animals. I'll try to expand on it.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Er its pretty basic. That the experiments Richtofen performed on Samantha were not really scientific experiments... But more personal and touchy feely ones. This is the reason she holds such a big grudge against Richtofen and before she "died", Edward was kind of a father figure but not really. He gave her toys like the "Monkey Bomb" and possibly the Teddy because you his obsession with stuffed animals. I'll try to expand on it.

Hm... sounds pretty legit, in a way. One thing makes me unsure though, Richtofen calls her a little brat on the last CotD radio.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Had some ideas, perhaps whatever Richtofen did angered Maxis, causing him to yell out at him (like the Der Riese radios). The whole "brat" thing could mean Samantha said something about this to maxis. Just a theory of course, but if you do make a new topic, you could put this there.

Guest EdwardRichtofen

This is pretty far fetched, but I was thinking about Richtofen making Sam go near the hellhounds and try to anger them. Ed probably told her "Oh no thats just Fluffy, she won't hurt you!" and Sam being a little girl didn't know Fluffy was turned into a hellhound and believed Richtofen. Richtofen most likely would have taken that as an experiment because he tried to see how the hellhounds would respond. Sam was hurt by Fluffy and her puppies. She wrote Eddy is a liar on the wall in hopes Ludvig would see it and fire Richtofen from being his assistant. You can sometimes see Teddy is a liar, this is because Richtofen wanted to make sure Ludvig didn't see that Eddy was a liar. Richtofen made sure he would be safe and killed Dr Maxis and his daughter Samantha by trapping them in a room with the hellhounds.

This is pretty far fetched, but I was thinking about Richtofen making Sam go near the hellhounds and try to anger them. Ed probably told her "Oh no thats just Fluffy, she won't hurt you!" and Sam being a little girl didn't know Fluffy was turned into a hellhound and believed Richtofen. Richtofen most likely would have taken that as an experiment because he tried to see how the hellhounds would respond. Sam was hurt by Fluffy and her puppies. She wrote Eddy is a liar on the wall in hopes Ludvig would see it and fire Richtofen from being his assistant. You can sometimes see Teddy is a liar, this is because Richtofen wanted to make sure Ludvig didn't see that Eddy was a liar. Richtofen made sure he would be safe and killed Dr Maxis and his daughter Samantha by trapping them in a room with the hellhounds.

That's a solid theory, except wouldn't we have heard Richtofen say that to Samantha in the radio?

Guest EdwardRichtofen

That's a solid theory, except wouldn't we have heard Richtofen say that to Samantha in the radio?

Yeah I guess. And a btw I meant that Richtofen added the T on Eddy so it says Teddy is a liar, incase anybody was confused.

Yeah I guess. And a btw I meant that Richtofen added the T on Eddy so it says Teddy is a liar, incase anybody was confused.

Nope I understood you, I like the idea that Richtofen does something, but I'm not sure that it was that or it would have been audible. Also, who wrote teddy is a liar in Verruckt then? I'm sure Samantha wasn't there to write Eddy is a liar

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well maybe Edward was at Verruckt too and whoever wrote that (possibly an asylum inmate?) for some reason.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Hmm... I just like to think that Samantha can do all of this crap she does because she is the first actual human or the first organism that can actually think who is in the Aether. And because she has been in it for so long she has grown up and at this point may actually have plans. But of course thats just me. I think that this radio actually just revealed to us...Why Samantha is holding such a huge grudge against Edward! I don't think she cares about her "toys" aka Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai. She just wants to make the Doc pay for what he has done. I'm not just talking about locking her up with the dog either.

I'm talking about...

Molestation.

(Permabanned). No but seriously. Listen to how Richtofen laughs so creepily after he says experiments. We know he doesn't like Maxis that much because of the refusal to mass produce DG-2. So perhaps for a little revenge he got a little touchy. I'm not an expert on the minds of rapists so I'll let you guys think of this stuff. Just remember. Eddy is a liar. Think about it

I don't think so. He seems to have more of a thing for Dempsey's "lever"

"Oh look a lever, ohohohoho"

"Argh, Richtofen let go. That is NOT a LEVER!"

And on Ascension I heard him say "Dempsey you are so BIIIIIIGGG!"

:shock:

Guest Beware of the Docter

So Richy is a homosexual pedo. :facepalm: When I said maybe it wasn't 115, I meant perhaps it was Xserum or somthing. And the qoute about Dempsy being big is cos, the doll of Richy said it, ;)

Peace out... 8-)

Guest BlindBusDrivr

So Richy is a homosexual pedo. :facepalm: When I said maybe it wasn't 115, I meant perhaps it was Xserum or somthing. And the qoute about Dempsy being big is cos, the doll of Richy said it, ;)

Peace out... 8-)

Oh. Let's hope that's why lol :?

Guest Matuzz

Peace out... 8-)

Oh. Let's hope that's why lol :?

I think one of the Richofen personalities is gay indeed.

One is Illuminate worker.

One is the assistant Edward who is kind of normal.

One is the crazy "butcher" Richtofen.