Original Characters Captured in 10 Days?

Guest Tac

Guest Zombieofthedead

It isn't officially mention anywhere that there are 6. My reasoning is that Smokey turned to a zombie and Dempsey was captured, and 4 people fight off the horde. So that means that there had to be 6 people in the extraction team. The Verruckt trailer shows us literally nothing, other than the Perk-A-Cola's being introduced. On the CoTD radios, it says a spy (not part of the extraction team) and Dempsey were captured. Regardless about the 6 people, Smokey is indeed dead according to John's poem.

Wouldn't it make sense for the rest of the extraction team to be captured too? Seems silly that only one gets captured and not the whole group. I think in the radios it told that Dempsey lost his mind like the other subjects. Not sure if it was refering to older subjects or his team. Also, the trailer I was talking about was the Just the Beginning trailer, which only shows 3 marines. This makes me believe that Smokey dies before the power was turned on, and Dempsey was there (Not the same voice actor, but I believe the one to say "just the beginning" could be Dempsey).

It isn't officially mention anywhere that there are 6. My reasoning is that Smokey turned to a zombie and Dempsey was captured, and 4 people fight off the horde. So that means that there had to be 6 people in the extraction team. The Verruckt trailer shows us literally nothing, other than the Perk-A-Cola's being introduced. On the CoTD radios, it says a spy (not part of the extraction team) and Dempsey were captured. Regardless about the 6 people, Smokey is indeed dead according to John's poem.

Wouldn't it make sense for the rest of the extraction team to be captured too? Seems silly that only one gets captured and not the whole group. I think in the radios it told that Dempsey lost his mind like the other subjects. Not sure if it was refering to older subjects or his team. Also, the trailer I was talking about was the Just the Beginning trailer, which only shows 3 marines. This makes me believe that Smokey dies before the power was turned on, and Dempsey was there (Not the same voice actor, but I believe the one to say "just the beginning" could be Dempsey).

Maybe Richtofen took Dempsey and the others couldn't find him, Richtofen set the outbreak in motion, leaving the other members there all alone. In the radios, it does say that he lost his memories, and the other subjects are Takeo and Nikolai. What doesn't make sense to me is that it says that the extraction team became the first batch of test subjects, the only people mentioned as subjects are Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai, and there are still marines left over to fight zombies. Watching through the trailer, I like the theory about Dempsey, but none of them look like him. And if he had them before the outbreak, why would he leave Dempsey but take Takeo and Nikolai?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Maybe Richtofen took Dempsey and the others couldn't find him, Richtofen set the outbreak in motion, leaving the other members there all alone. In the radios, it does say that he lost his memories, and the other subjects are Takeo and Nikolai. What doesn't make sense to me is that it says that the extraction team became the first batch of test subjects, the only people mentioned as subjects are Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai, and there are still marines left over to fight zombies. Watching through the trailer, I like the theory about Dempsey, but none of them look like him. And if he had them before the outbreak, why would he leave Dempsey but take Takeo and Nikolai?

Still not quite sure how Richtofen could take him without a sound, but who knows. Maybe by the first batch of subjects he could mean testing the zombies on people? As far as them only mentioning Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai, maybe it's because they're more notable than the rest of the subjects. With none of them looking like Dempsey, don't know what to say really. His character wasn't really invented by that point, so he could have any model. It says John is wearing a bandana, and there arn't any models with bandanas, so think of it like that. Not sure what you mean by leaving Dempsey but taking Takeo and Nikolai though.

Still not quite sure how Richtofen could take him without a sound, but who knows. Maybe by the first batch of subjects he could mean testing the zombies on people? As far as them only mentioning Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai, maybe it's because they're more notable than the rest of the subjects. With none of them looking like Dempsey, don't know what to say really. His character wasn't really invented by that point, so he could have any model. It says John is wearing a bandana, and there arn't any models with bandanas, so think of it like that. Not sure what you mean by leaving Dempsey but taking Takeo and Nikolai though.

You have really solid points! I have not really any comebacks at this points, but do you mind if I discuss something else Verruckt related with you?

Guest Zombieofthedead

You have really solid points! I have not really any comebacks at this points, but do you mind if I discuss something else Verruckt related with you?

Don't mind at all. Would love to discuss!

Don't mind at all. Would love to discuss!

Ok so, I'm assuming you know about how Richtofen sent Maxis and Samantha to Aether? Is there any info about where he went after he sent them away because I was thinking Verruckt. But do to the radios, it says that he was sent from Der Riese to Verruckt, they say they found a spy in Verruckt and they are sending him to Richtofen. If its peter (might not be), that would mean that Richtofen didn't go to Verruckt next, so where did he go?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok so, I'm assuming you know about how Richtofen sent Maxis and Samantha to Aether? Is there any info about where he went after he sent them away because I was thinking Verruckt. But do to the radios, it says that he was sent from Der Riese to Verruckt, they say they found a spy in Verruckt and they are sending him to Richtofen. If its peter (might not be), that would mean that Richtofen didn't go to Verruckt next, so where did he go?

I'm thinking shi no numa. Why? Not entirely sure, but I think it would have to do with the items he needs to control the world (Ex: golden rod) and maybe the supply of 115. Peter followed him, escaping Der Riese, possibly stowing away on the plane taking Richtofen to Japan. Richtofen discovered him and hung him. Doubt it was the exact way it happened, but my best guess really is SNN.

I'm thinking shi no numa. Why? Not entirely sure, but I think it would have to do with the items he needs to control the world (Ex: golden rod) and maybe the supply of 115. Peter followed him, escaping Der Riese, possibly stowing away on the plane taking Richtofen to Japan. Richtofen discovered him and hung him. Doubt it was the exact way it happened, but my best guess really is SNN.

Ya, see my theory is that they were in SNN first because that was the supply of 115. And we know that they were there because Maxis got the Ray Gun blueprints there. So maybe they went back to get more 115? That is the only logical map they could have went to I guess, I already expressed my doubts about Verruckt, so I guess that's how it is?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya, see my theory is that they were in SNN first because that was the supply of 115. And we know that they were there because Maxis got the Ray Gun blueprints there. So maybe they went back to get more 115? That is the only logical map they could have went to I guess, I already expressed my doubts about Verruckt, so I guess that's how it is?

I guess so. Also, I'm kinda wondering how Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai got out. Did Richtofen send them back to their countries to regain their memories to be more useful to him? I believe in Dempsey's bio it says that he was selected for this mission, so I'm assuming they all went back, and had a joint operation to find out what happened. It also leads to wonder... how did Nikolai and Takeo get captured in the first place?

I guess so. Also, I'm kinda wondering how Dempsey, Takeo, and Nikolai got out. Did Richtofen send them back to their countries to regain their memories to be more useful to him? I believe in Dempsey's bio it says that he was selected for this mission, so I'm assuming they all went back, and had a joint operation to find out what happened. It also leads to wonder... how did Nikolai and Takeo get captured in the first place?

What do you mean how they got out? And I have arisen to some problems. As said above, I thought Tak. and Nik. were captured in Verruckt, but if they sent the spy to him FROM Verruckt, then how did they get Dempsey? This almost begins to seem like he is the spy. :|

Guest Zombieofthedead

What do you mean how they got out? And I have arisen to some problems. As said above, I thought Tak. and Nik. were captured in Verruckt, but if they sent the spy to him FROM Verruckt, then how did they get Dempsey? This almost begins to seem like he is the spy. :|

By getting out, I meant how would they have gotten out of Der Riese? I don't think Richtofen took them to SNN with him. They really shouldn't trust a Nazi, even Takeo. Takeo and Nikolai wouldn't be captured at Verruckt, or at least Takeo. Tak has no reason to be in Berlin, I think he may have been at Shi No Numa's first outbreak. Nikolai is a drunk, probably captured off the streets and tested on. Dempsey was sent in to get Peter, shown in the terminal, so he couldn't be the spy. As for the capture, perhaps he and his group were caught off guard attacking the zombies.

By getting out, I meant how would they have gotten out of Der Riese? I don't think Richtofen took them to SNN with him. They really shouldn't trust a Nazi, even Takeo. Takeo and Nikolai wouldn't be captured at Verruckt, or at least Takeo. Tak has no reason to be in Berlin, I think he may have been at Shi No Numa's first outbreak. Nikolai is a drunk, probably captured off the streets and tested on. Dempsey was sent in to get Peter, shown in the terminal, so he couldn't be the spy. As for the capture, perhaps he and his group were caught off guard attacking the zombies.

Do we know that they were sent to Der Riese? Is there a date on any other radios, because I don't think they ever went back to Der Riese other than when we play there. We know that testing occurred in Verruckt, so maybe they captured peter sent him to SNN, Richtofen killed him, came back to Verruckt with Takeo, found Nikolai, captured Dempsey and ran tests?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Do we know that they were sent to Der Riese? Is there a date on any other radios, because I don't think they ever went back to Der Riese other than when we play there. We know that testing occurred in Verruckt, so maybe they captured peter sent him to SNN, Richtofen killed him, came back to Verruckt with Takeo, found Nikolai, captured Dempsey and ran tests?

You do make some good points. They never did say Der Riese, but I would assume so, given that Richtofen killed Maxis at Der Riese several weeks after Dempsey was captured (If richtofen kills Maxis soon after the last CotD radio that is). Problem is, Peter was discovered to be a spy after Takeo and Nikolai were captured (see radios).

You do make some good points. They never did say Der Riese, but I would assume so, given that Richtofen killed Maxis at Der Riese several weeks after Dempsey was captured (If richtofen kills Maxis soon after the last CotD radio that is). Problem is, Peter was discovered to be a spy after Takeo and Nikolai were captured (see radios).

This. Do we have ANYTHING that shows dates about Maxis' death? (That wasn't meant in a confrontational 'I didn't think so' way, I truly want to know though because I can't find any). Damn your right, so maybe he captured them, went to SNN to get more 115, had the spy sent there, he killed him, came back, captured dempsey, then ran tests?

Guest Zombieofthedead

This. Do we have ANYTHING that shows dates about Maxis' death? (That wasn't meant in a confrontational 'I didn't think so' way, I truly want to know though because I can't find any). Damn your right, so maybe he captured them, went to SNN to get more 115, had the spy sent there, he killed him, came back, captured dempsey, then ran tests?

The only thing we know about Maxis's death was that it was during or after October 1st, 1945. He may have gone to SNN to get the 115, assuming it couldn't be shipped as it was already zombie infested. Only thing left is to find out why he went back to SNN, and where the characters ended up (as I said, doubt any of them would trust a Nazi). Getting interesting.

The only thing we know about Maxis's death was that it was during or after October 1st, 1945. He may have gone to SNN to get the 115, assuming it couldn't be shipped as it was already zombie infested. Only thing left is to find out why he went back to SNN, and where the characters ended up (as I said, doubt any of them would trust a Nazi). Getting interesting.

Damn, sorry I keep making myself look stupid, I forgot about that 5th radio. Whoa! So he captured them while doing the testing in Der Riese, so during the hellhound stuff, and all that jazz!? I was going to ask why they weren't in the Verruckt and NDU then, and I think that 3arc is just trying to fill in the blanks at this point, so I'm assuming that they just kept them to run tests. So he captured Takeo and Nikolai, how did he get Takeo? Does he make regular trips to SNN? It sounds like this to me: He went to SNN to get 115, found Takeo brought him back and found Nikolai on the streets. He ran some tests and went back to SNN, learned there was spy, had him sent to SNN where Richtofen killed him, then came back. He came back, captured Dempsey, ran more tests and then killed Maxis.

Guest Zombieofthedead

I believe Takeo was stationed at SNN. I have a huge theory on that in fact. This reminds me, im planning on writing a zombie story, should I do it? By the way, your posts arnt stupid. Youve got some good theories. Id say more but its time for me to go to bed.

I believe Takeo was stationed at SNN. I have a huge theory on that in fact. This reminds me, im planning on writing a zombie story, should I do it? By the way, your posts arnt stupid. Youve got some good theories. Id say more but its time for me to go to bed.

I'm writing mine now, so hell ya do it! Night man, I'll be on tomorrow and we can start again :lol:

Guest Faust

Whoa! Great job TacInsert! I would love to try to help you sort this out, but I relistened to the call of the dead radios and I'm thinking I need to redo my theory a bit.....

Alright, I've thought a bit. After Peter's identity was at risk, he had the OSS send in a recon team to extract him. Once the recon team was discovered Peter knew that he would be next, so he quickly devised a plan. Meanwhile, Dempsey was sent to Der Riese as a replacement for subjuct 2-6, the mexican subject. All the while, Peter creates the Winter's Howl so he could escape. He works with the captured men of the marine recon team. He sets them free so that they could help him escape. Peter would release the zombies and the marines would begin to battle the Nazis. All the while, Peter would make his escape.

Months later Richtofen would kill maxis and make his escape from Der Riese by recalibrating the teleporter so that it continued to make zombies insted of teleporting, intending to build up an arm and have everyone behind him killed by the zombies he fread. This explains how the teleporters needed recalibrating when you teleport in. Little did he know, that Harvey Yena, the spy that he forgot about, was willing to give his life to save the test subjects. After fixing the teleporter in room C, as shown by the radio under the boiler in Der Riese, he teleported the group out, saving them, but dooming himself.

Whoa! Great job TacInsert! I would love to try to help you sort this out, but I relistened to the call of the dead radios and I'm thinking I need to redo my theory a bit.....

Alright, I've thought a bit. After Peter's identity was at risk, he had the OSS send in a recon team to extract him. Once the recon team was discovered Peter knew that he would be next, so he quickly devised a plan. Meanwhile, Dempsey was sent to Der Riese as a replacement for subjuct 2-6, the mexican subject. All the while, Peter creates the Winter's Howl so he could escape. He works with the captured men of the marine recon team. He sets them free so that they could help him escape. Peter would release the zombies and the marines would begin to battle the Nazis. All the while, Peter would make his escape.

Months later Richtofen would kill maxis and make his escape from Der Riese by recalibrating the teleporter so that it continued to make zombies insted of teleporting, intending to build up an arm and have everyone behind him killed by the zombies he fread. This explains how the teleporters needed recalibrating when you teleport in. Little did he know, that Harvey Yena, the spy that he forgot about, was willing to give his life to save the test subjects. After fixing the teleporter in room C, as shown by the radio under the boiler in Der Riese, he teleported the group out, saving them, but dooming himself.

I like it, the only thing I question is that Peter made the Winter's Howl. My version is slightly different. So Peter releases the marines to help him escape, which he does. He leaves the Recon team to fend off the Nazi's. He has them just about flushed out, and one of the last few let the zombies in, screwing over the team. I am unfamiliar with the teleporter C radio, link to transcript or video? So assuming that he did get them out, the last radio with the man hanging himself would be Yena then right?

Guest Faust

The transcript reads:

Static.

Man 1: But I'm all out of hope (cocks weapon), Auf Wiedersehen (goodbye in German), my friend.

Turns on teleporter, an alarm starts to blare.

A repeating message on the P.A. system: Warning, the shield is now active, destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks, this is not a drill."

Man 2: Dammit! - I can't find my pills...they are coming, I must do what I must do, (to himself) God forgive us all!

Chair scraping, choking noises can be heard, people can be heard all talking at once, some screaming, a zombie howl pierces the screaming. Gunshots are heard.

At the beginning you can here a metal door shut aswell as the sound to some machine warming up. I can only assume that the metal door is a door similar to the one in front of the Pack-a-Punch, only fixtured to the teleporter. While our heros would have been completely unconscious, he might have recorded this message for them for it to play in there memories like what Dr. Maxis did to the Data Servants, like a living USB, and also recorded parts of himself on that radio aswell before saying his last good-byes and sending the team off.

As for the winter's howl, I just based that off the fact that you can get it in verruckt. Yeah, your theory on verruckt makes much more sence. The Marine named Smokey must have set them free and became one himself, so the others told Peter to make a run for it while they held them off.

Oh that's the radio! I've heard that, so while Yena is choking himself, the teleporter is beginning to start (but not actually teleport)? I want to make sure I have your post right, the characters are unconscious but they were sent off? How? And does the teleporter sound like it is actually teleporting something, or just starting up? What's interesting to me is that in the trailer there are only 3 characters, I doubt it means anything, but IDK. And then after they couldn't hold out they made a break to NDU maybe using my plane idea?

Guest Faust

I'm thinking that because the characters where still under the effects of data servant, they would be in a drained state. Because Harvey had no time to adjust the teleporter, I'm guessing that they all got sent seperate ways while Richtofen booked it to SSN via the airfield at NDT. The remaining Nazis at NDT would shoot down the plain the second group of Marines were on later as the Der Riese outbreak spread through Europe... I think.... I feel like my head is bleeding.......

I'm thinking that because the characters where still under the effects of data servant, they would be in a drained state. Because Harvey had no time to adjust the teleporter, I'm guessing that they all got sent seperate ways while Richtofen booked it to SSN via the airfield at NDT. The remaining Nazis at NDT would shoot down the plain the second group of Marines were on later as the Der Riese outbreak spread through Europe... I think.... I feel like my head is bleeding.......

Lol, it's 12:15, I'm off to bed, I'll be on in about 9 hours (9:15) because everything you are saying isn't going over well with the processing part of my [brains]

Guest Faust

Meanwhile, my internal damage control is trying to stop my ceribrum from going into a meltdown... I'm going to bed too... Good chatting with you.