Are Kino Crawlers Nazi or Soviet?

Guest football5699

Guest football5699

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned. If it has with proof, mods can delete this.

People always wondered why Kino was with Nazi flags and what not even though it's 40 years after the war. The person in the radios is russian obviously but I don't think he is working with the germans. The theater was by checkpoint charlie and my theory is that the russians took over the theater after the war. The Russians were in fact testing with mind control (just type in Russian Mind Control Experiments on Google) and maybe THEY developed the crawlers when the outbreak happened.

I also believe that the zombies were there from when the Nazis tested there during the war but I believe that crawlers are Russian of origin. That would also explain why the Maxis desk is there as it was his old desk.

All in all, I believe that it was not a group 935 project but a Soviet Project maybe to gain an advantage.

After the war, the Russians did take over East Germany. It seems that the question you are asking is whether or not the crawlers are Russian or German, not whether Kino itself is Russian or German. I believe that at the time the characters are there, the building is occupied by the Russian government, but when all testing was occurring, it was under German control. Personally I think that the crawlers were made by the Nazi's, and like the zombies, came back when the characters arrived. So for this, I will be answering 'Group 935.'

I want to change something in my answer. I want to change Kino being in EAST to WEST Germany, which is true, which means that the Russians definitely didn't make them. And if they did, wouldn't they be in Ascension also?

Guest Ruelis

So yea, im sure stalin had some scientist doing some weird shit, what dictator in that era didnt...but the fact of the matter is when stalin and hilter had a peace treaty (while hilter was dominating the european western front, stalin was busy taking every resource he had and mass producing an army, armor, planes, and weapons...he had lines lines of defense between him and hilter...which paid off if you know your history, after that im not sure im still research, but it would have to be nazi, they were the ones that were concentrating on the mad scientist experiments on dogs, people and soldiers...make the perfect soldier, which is where the element 115 comes from in the story line...so 110% has to be nazi, plus when the crawlers explode they leak out nova 6 gas, also, nazi...so in no way shape or form can the crawlers be russian....

So yea, im sure stalin had some scientist doing some weird shit, what dictator in that era didnt...but the fact of the matter is when stalin and hilter had a peace treaty (while hilter was dominating the european western front, stalin was busy taking every resource he had and mass producing an army, armor, planes, and weapons...he had lines lines of defense between him and hilter...which paid off if you know your history, after that im not sure im still research, but it would have to be nazi, they were the ones that were concentrating on the mad scientist experiments on dogs, people and soldiers...make the perfect soldier, which is where the element 115 comes from in the story line...so 110% has to be nazi, plus when the crawlers explode they leak out nova 6 gas, also, nazi...so in no way shape or form can the crawlers be russian....

I know history like the back of my god damn hand lol, and according to the campaign, almost all the NOVA6 is from the Ruskies is it not? And I am aware of Stalin's defense on Hitler, Hitler agreed to split Poland (I THINK) with Stalin because Stalin didn't want Hitler so close to the border, it was basically a buffer state for Russia, like Georgia was for us when the Spanish owned Florida.

Guest Ruelis

I know history like the back of my god damn hand lol, and according to the campaign, almost all the NOVA6 is from the Ruskies is it not? And I am aware of Stalin's defense on Hitler, Hitler agreed to split Poland (I THINK) with Stalin because Stalin didn't want Hitler so close to the border, it was basically a buffer state for Russia, like Georgia was for us when the Spanish owned Florida.

Ok, i think i have it figured out, so the nazi's where the ones who created the nova 6 gas, the test site for nova 6 outside the municipality of poland got destroyed so basically they shipped it out via freight ship up the Elbe River in the north sea. MI6 did blah blah cover up cover up, but really the survivors tried to salvage what they could and then scuttled the ship...this is where it get intresting...Kravchenko and Dragovich learned of the nova 6 exsistance from the interrogation of german POW's and started searching and found the freight ship, captured the nova 6, and use Reznov's squad as test subjects to see what the gas could do....british attack blah blah, Steiner Dragovich, and Kravchenko escaped back to russia witha small sample and re-synthesized the gas which russia wanted to use as a first strike weapon in the event of WW3...The russians went through with the help of a british chemical engineer and stablized the gas and made it much more potent...

So basically the nazi's developed nova 6, the russians stole it, refined it, and wanted to use it as a first strike weapon for WW3 and the invasion of america...the only differences in the effects of nova 6 from the nazi to the russians is suffocation, scaling skin, buring skin, and death occuring before the body can hit the ground (<--- russian extra effects) so both the nazi's and the russians were testing with the gas, so there is in affect, no way of knowing which one created the crawlers, BUT...since the zombies that we are fighting are nazi, it only makes since that the crawlers would also be nazi as well...ALSO, the nazi's where the ones with element 115 which was used to create the "super soldiers" which we all know became the undead that was going to destroy mankind and also to create the teleports, raygun, and PaP's, which almost sets it in stone that the crawlers are nazi. With the evidence of the nazi's creating the nova 6, the crawlers being full of nova 6, and having element 115 to create the undead, I rest my case that the crawlers are NAZI. Yes, the russians had nova 6, but not the 115 so in no way shape or form could the crawlers be russian

Ok, i think i have it figured out, so the nazi's where the ones who created the nova 6 gas, the test site for nova 6 outside the municipality of poland got destroyed so basically they shipped it out via freight ship up the Elbe River in the north sea. MI6 did blah blah cover up cover up, but really the survivors tried to salvage what they could and then scuttled the ship...this is where it get intresting...Kravchenko and Dragovich learned of the nova 6 exsistance from the interrogation of german POW's and started searching and found the freight ship, captured the nova 6, and use Reznov's squad as test subjects to see what the gas could do....british attack blah blah, Steiner Dragovich, and Kravchenko escaped back to russia witha small sample and re-synthesized the gas which russia wanted to use as a first strike weapon in the event of WW3...The russians went through with the help of a british chemical engineer and stablized the gas and made it much more potent...

So basically the nazi's developed nova 6, the russians stole it, refined it, and wanted to use it as a first strike weapon for WW3 and the invasion of america...the only differences in the effects of nova 6 from the nazi to the russians is suffocation, scaling skin, buring skin, and death occuring before the body can hit the ground (<--- russian extra effects) so both the nazi's and the russians were testing with the gas, so there is in affect, no way of knowing which one created the crawlers, BUT...since the zombies that we are fighting are nazi, it only makes since that the crawlers would also be nazi as well...ALSO, the nazi's where the ones with element 115 which was used to create the "super soldiers" which we all know became the undead that was going to destroy mankind and also to create the teleports, raygun, and PaP's, which almost sets it in stone that the crawlers are nazi. With the evidence of the nazi's creating the nova 6, the crawlers being full of nova 6, and having element 115 to create the undead, I rest my case that the crawlers are NAZI. Yes, the russians had nova 6, but not the 115 so in no way shape or form could the crawlers be russian

To add to your proof of the NAZI's making crawkers, Richtofen has a quote, "So these must be the failed experiments Maxis was telling me about." So I think it is safe to assume Maxis made the crawlers in Kino. And I like your idea, very well thought out.

Guest Ruelis

thanks, had to do alittle digging, i forgot about richtofen saying that tho, it seems like the last 30 times i played zombies on kino ive either been dempsy or nikolai

thanks, had to do alittle digging, i forgot about richtofen saying that tho, it seems like the last 30 times i played zombies on kino ive either been dempsy or nikolai

Lol, I love Richtofen, Takeo is alright, and Nikolai and Dempsey's quotes get a bit old after a while if you ask me.