Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

*First off, if this is posted somewhere, I am sorry for a repeat post.

So it seems that the general consensus is that the hanging man in Shi No Numa is Peter due to the radio mentioning him. I read some interesting stuff in the Terminal and listened over the radios in Call of the Dead that makes me think otherwise.

So, the Terminal says, "We successfully inserted Peter into Group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich. Current location is unknown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as Verruckt. Most recent communique indicated that the 935 experiments are barely under control."

He was an OSS spy (confirmed through Call of the Dead radio 4, "It would seem that the OSS realized that we have captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team to Verrückt...") who was inserted to 935 to infiltrate it. According to the Terminal and Radios, his last location is Verruckt, so why is he hanging in Shi No Numa? To me, the man hanging looks American, so could it be Peter's fellow spy, Dr. Harvey Yena? Through Radio 4 in CoTD, we know they are associated, "I suspect that there are others more in the Organization. Dr. Harvey Yena and Dr. Peter McCain to be precise." Many think that Harvey Yena was in 935, so they ask, "Why would they hang him?"

ACTUALLY!!!, According to the same radio, "Dr. Maxis doesn't (static) any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they have." So that shows that he was in fact NOT in Group 935 and maybe a fellow Marine Recon member like Dempsey? We know they captured Dempsey during the raid, so maybe they captured Yena also, and hung him? The only hesitance about the hanging man being Dr. Harvey Yena is that Richtofen said that they "captured one of their spies," he didn't say anything about 2.

Anyways, that's my post, please comment and 'thumbs up' it if you enjoyed it!

Guest ERich935

It's rumored that the hanging guy is peter's friend (the guy who sent the message to peter). Because when Peter contacted Richtofen, he came to Shi No Numa only to find Peter's friend. As Richtofen tells Peter's friend the events of Der Riese, he (peter's friend) forces him that he will tell everybody about it. So Richtofen hung Peter's friend to keep everything about Der Riese hidden.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well, by analyzing the CIA database I can conclude a few things.

-The recording in Shi No Numa is in fact a recording and originated in the Swamp. Which means Cornelius Pernell or "The Handler" was once there.

-The OSS or CIA know that their operative is somewhere in a place known as "The Swamp" but they cannot locate it.

-They may have been misalarmed when they sent in a team into Verruckt because Richtofen is unaware that Peter is definitely a spy by then.

Now we know a few more things supported by quotes and actual things seen on the maps.

-Richtofen had a hand in Peters "death". "You were all tricked! Just like Peter." -Kino Der Toten

-The Hanging mans hand may be in Verruckt because of the hand on the power switch.

Finally we know 4 men who are part of this entire thing.

Tank Dempsey: Apparently the Operations Leader of the Squad sent into Verruckt. Was somehow captured prior to the actual team going in.

Cornelius Pernell: The Handler of Peter. Unknown where this guy is. Although he was at one point in Shi No Numa.

Peter: American Operative first sent into Der Riese and then Verruckt. May or may not have been in the Swamp.

Harvey Yena: Really not a lot of information. Also an American Operative like Peter. Was "suspected" to be a spy.

Now to piece it all together....

Guest mattbyles

Because Richtofen's quote "You have all been fooled, just like Peter" is mentioned after killing something with a monkey bomb, it sounds like Richtofen lured him to SNN in order to kill him. Just like how you lure the maggotbags with the bomb and blow em up!

Well, by analyzing the CIA database I can conclude a few things.

-The recording in Shi No Numa is in fact a recording and originated in the Swamp. Which means Cornelius Pernell or "The Handler" was once there.

-The OSS or CIA know that their operative is somewhere in a place known as "The Swamp" but they cannot locate it.

-They may have been misalarmed when they sent in a team into Verruckt because Richtofen is unaware that Peter is definitely a spy by then.

Now we know a few more things supported by quotes and actual things seen on the maps.

-Richtofen had a hand in Peters "death". "You were all tricked! Just like Peter." -Kino Der Toten

-The Hanging mans hand may be in Verruckt because of the hand on the power switch.

Finally we know 4 men who are part of this entire thing.

Tank Dempsey: Apparently the Operations Leader of the Squad sent into Verruckt. Was somehow captured prior to the actual team going in.

Cornelius Pernell: The Handler of Peter. Unknown where this guy is. Although he was at one point in Shi No Numa.

Peter: American Operative first sent into Der Riese and then Verruckt. May or may not have been in the Swamp.

Harvey Yena: Really not a lot of information. Also an American Operative like Peter. Was "suspected" to be a spy.

Now to piece it all together....

Just some things I want to say that I have already said, re-word, and point out:

- Dempsey was the leader of said operation, Operation Duration

- So the handler (Pernell) left the message on Shi No Numa to Peter, but I don't personally think he is very important to the story besides this fact.

- We know Dempsey was captured AND tortured at the hand of Richtofen, as said in the Call of the Dead radios. Like mentioned above, he was captured preceding the extraction of Peter (who was in Verruckt due to 'Operation Duration' being sent there.)

My concerns about your posts:

- Looking through the VBush, I cannot find anywhere where it says that the message originated in The Swamp. Where is it confirmed to be originated in The Swamp?

- They knew that their operative was in 'The Asylum' (Verruckt Asylum) and not in 'The Swamp' (Shi No Numa)

- According to the CIA database, "We fear that Peter's identity has been compromised." As noted, they think Peter's cover has been blown, but we do not know for sure that Richtofen "is unaware that Peter is definitely a spy by then," implying there is a good chance that Richtofen knows Peter is a spy, contrary to what you say.

- I won't argue your fact about Richtofen having a hand in Peter's death, but doesn't that suggest that Richtofen did indeed have suspicions about Peter's identity?

- I agree with you in saying that the hand in Verruckt belongs to the Hanging Man on Shi No Numa. The hand was originated in Verruckt, so it was either the extractee (Peter), or a member of the extraction team (Yena)

There isn't enough information to determine whether the hanging man is Peter McCain or Harvey Yena, if you feel you have any evidence not presented that can shift one's opinion in the direction of either Yena or Peter, please share it.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Just some things I want to say that I have already said, re-word, and point out:

- Dempsey was the leader of said operation, Operation Duration

Did you just give the Operation that name or did you find that out?

- So the handler (Pernell) left the message on Shi No Numa to Peter, but I don't personally think he is very important to the story besides this fact.

You never know. Maybe he could have been the hanging man.

- We know Dempsey was captured AND tortured at the hand of Richtofen, as said in the Call of the Dead radios. Like mentioned above, he was captured preceding the extraction of Peter (who was in Verruckt due to 'Operation Duration' being sent there.

Thats kind of what I just said?

My concerns about your posts:

- Looking through the VBush, I cannot find anywhere where it says that the message originated in The Swamp. Where is it confirmed to be originated in The Swamp?

- They knew that their operative was in 'The Asylum' (Verruckt Asylum) and not in 'The Swamp' (Shi No Numa)

- According to the CIA database, "We fear that Peter's identity has been compromised." As noted, they think Peter's cover has been blown, but we do not know for sure that Richtofen "is unaware that Peter is definitely a spy by then," implying there is a good chance that Richtofen knows Peter is a spy, contrary to what you say.

- I won't argue your fact about Richtofen having a hand in Peter's death, but doesn't that suggest that Richtofen did indeed have suspicions about Peter's identity?

- I agree with you in saying that the hand in Verruckt belongs to the Hanging Man on Shi No Numa. The hand was originated in Verruckt, so it was either the extractee (Peter), or a member of the extraction team (Yena)

-Swamp1.txt Summary. THE FOLLOWING IS A TRANSCRIPT OF A RECORDING THAT ORIGINATED IN A GROUP 935 OUTPOST DUBBED "THE SWAMP".

-Swamp1.txt Summary also stated the Operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

-In the Cotd radio, Richtofen says he suspects there are others in the organization like Dr.Peter Mcain. That means he only "suspects" Peter and hasn't caught him yet.

-Edward says that quote in Kino which means he finally found out he was a spy a little after the rescue team came in.

-Yena was never part of the extraction team. He was an American spy just like Peter.

I've been really trying to look into this because there is a lot of unresolved conflicts in the story like how Tank got caught "before" the initial extraction. How Harvey is in this. What did Peter do and how did he die. I will get to the bottom of this eventually I sware...

And I believe the hanging man is infact Peter because people have scoped onto the mans dog tags and it says Peter. I will try to confirm this later on.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

I think we have gotten enough information as we can get until the next map or maps come out, we just now have to work on what we know and anything we can't really figure out because it's missing something might be figured out when the next map comes out

Guest Beware of the Docter

Peter got bit in Verruckt, and cut his arm off on the power switch, why the hanging guy only has one arm. He escaped Verruckt, (but Germany to Japan. :?: ) and hung himself at SHN. So, I dunno.

Peace out... 8-)

I didn't come up with the name, it was in Terminal, 'OPERATIONAL DURATION.' Whether that means that it is the name of the operation or because it has operationAL it means that it is just on-going? I personally think that means it's the name of said operation.

Obviously I will help out with uncovering this stuff, if you need help, don't hesitate to ask. You probably think I'm an idiot now though lol, and why didn't you bring up the dog tags in the beginning?

Guest nayrc

ok so first im working on two assumptions so please tell me if you don't agree with either

1. the hand the hanging man is missing is from verruckt

2.it would be nearly imposable to hang your self with one hand

so, lets get started

so peter was sent into der riese as a spy and was transferred to verruckt to work

while here his arm was removed and is know on the power switch, where he left it before he left, as well as his arm he left behind a lot of his knowledge, in the blood writing and the hung/stabbed mannequins.

He then escaped to shi no numa after causing a out break and found doctor richtofen, who hung him, disguising it as him getting caught in his parachute (witch seemed to have worked for some people :lol: )

now you have to remember shi no numa has a direct radio link to verruckt witch richtofen must have used to contact peter and tell him to come to shi no numa

ACTUALLY!!!, According to the same radio, "Dr. Maxis doesn't (static) any Americans in Group 935, no matter how much genius they have." So that shows that he was in fact NOT in Group 935 and maybe a fellow Marine Recon member like Dempsey? We know they captured Dempsey during the raid, so maybe they captured Yena also, and hung him? The only hesitance about the hanging man being Dr. Harvey Yena is that Richtofen said that they "captured one of their spies," he didn't say anything about 2.

now if you look at what the static could be, "allow" or "want"

it could mean maxis doesn't want any Americans in 935 but there are still some, witch Richtofen amuses are spies. yens was not part of the recon team but when the recon team did arrive peter was gone leaving a outbreak behind him, the Germans caught Dempsey ,thinking he was peter, the spy, and he was sent to Richtofen for testing.

also how did we find out Cornelius' identity?

one other thing it may be worth pointing out is Richthofen went to shi no numa after maxis' murder attempt in der riese.

now im a bit tired but i hope that all made sense

ok so first im working on two assumptions so please tell me if you don't agree with either

so, lets get started

so peter was sent into der riese as a spy and was transferred to verruckt to work

while here his arm was removed and is know on the power switch, where he left it before he left, as well as his arm he left behind a lot of his knowledge, in the blood writing and the hung/stabbed mannequins.

He then escaped to shi no numa after causing a out break and found doctor richtofen, who hung him, disguising it as him getting caught in his parachute (witch seemed to have worked for some people :lol: )

now you have to remember shi no numa has a direct radio link to verruckt witch richtofen must have used to contact peter and tell him to come to shi no numa

Personally I think that this is the most realistic theory, I am currently having someone check the dog tags on the hanging man, and if it says Peter, I think it is basically confirmed.

it could mean maxis doesn't want any Americans in 935 but there are still some, witch Richtofen amuses are spies. yens was not part of the recon team but when the recon team did arrive peter was gone leaving a outbreak behind him, the Germans caught Dempsey ,thinking he was peter, the spy, and he was sent to Richtofen for testing.

That's a good idea, except the fact that if Germans captured Dempsey and told him that he was Peter, I think that Richtofen has most likely seen all the members, including Peter, and would have realized Dempsey wasn't Peter.

Guest nayrc

so, lets get started

Personally I think that this is the most realistic theory, I am currently having someone check the dog tags on the hanging man, and if it says Peter, I think it is basically confirmed.

That's a good idea, except the fact that if Germans captured Dempsey and told him that he was Peter, I think that Richtofen has most likely seen all the members, including Peter, and would have realized Dempsey wasn't Peter.

i also heard about the dog tags but to this day have never had them confirmed

and i dont think they ever confirmed the spy in verruckt was peter as after they find the spy Richtofen says he suspects peter is a spy so he cant be confirmed as one.

also i just remembered some thing, peters grave on the i pod version, im not sure how many people believe the ipod version is connected to console/pc version but its worth mentioning

i also heard about the dog tags but to this day have never had them confirmed

and i dont think they ever confirmed the spy in verruckt was peter as after they find the spy Richtofen says he suspects peter is a spy so he cant be confirmed as one.

also i just remembered some thing, peters grave on the i pod version, im not sure how many people believe the ipod version is connected to console/pc version but its worth mentioning

I heard about that. I can't find anything though about the dates things were said, so I can't confirm or deny that. The iPod Touch version could have something to do with the game, but I personally doubt it.

Guest Vallkure

A tad off topic, but this thread reminded me of what happened when you knocked him down. I'd like to go back and play SNN before I start talking theories, but I'd like to mention this. So we all know that when you touch him, it restarts the game right? Well, I knocked him down several times for fun and I noticed a couple of things. If you knock him down and touch him, after the game resets, he was down in every screen but the host's. Standing on him causes massive lag. Secondly, he loses all texture when he touches the floor. And finally, when he's down he seems to either gravitate towards the nearest player or towards the window nearest to the stairs. (He eventually got himself stuck in a barrel) Not sure, since we were in one of the far huts during this game).

Anyway, back on topic. He appears to have been burned. So burning, and then hanging him, right. The rope isn't burned so if he was set on fire it was obviously before he was hung. It seems a tad bit too brutal. Two things come to mind: Whoever did this to him strongly disliked him and wanted to destroy his body as much as possible before hanging it up as an example, or that he just wouldn't die.

He appears to have been burned. So burning, and then hanging him, right. The rope isn't burned so if he was set on fire it was obviously before he was hung. It seems a tad bit too brutal. Two things come to mind: Whoever did this to him strongly disliked him and wanted to destroy his body as much as possible before hanging it up as an example, or that he just wouldn't die.

I'm looking at the image now, I can see how you think he was burned, but to me it looks as if he was just beaten (like on the face!). The picture I'm looking at is below if you want to compare what I am saying to it.

- The thing on his chest is part of his parachute, so that part isn't burnings.

- I'm not real sure what the white things on his legs are, I'm assuming it's part of the parachute outfit.

Picture: C184bf223081ca5405bf5cf13fd87c226779f99a-1-.jpg

Guest Scorpion

We know how secretive the CIA can be. They sent various members to spy on 935. Peter and Yena seem to be the only confirmed. How many men were sent to extract the compromised spy at Verrukt? I would assume 4. So now we have 6 Americans behind enemy lines. The extraction team either got killed in Verrukt, tortured and killed elsewhere, or were tortured and experimented on (Dempsey). Peter and Yena are suspects, but not confirmed spies. I really don't know who Cornellius is by the way. I just had a thought, what if the spy wasn't Peter? Or what if the Nazi thought the spy they killed was Peter, but it wasn't? For some reason I believe that Peter is not dead. I believe that the CIA may have faked his death if he was the compromised spy.

The hanging man could be someone from these 6 Americans.

Now lets look elsewhere . . . the terminal. In the terminal, there are the Der Riese database or files. Who wrote the information in there? Wouldn't the CIA have obtained the intel from somewhere or someone? I believe that at least one spy may have successfully escaped Der Riese and reached back into the U.S. to provide information on what has happened.

Then we have "Five". I know that a majority of you do not like this map, but I believe that it is part of the story. I won't talk about the blacked out portrait because that could be anyone. What needs to be talked about is how the U.S. obtained not only intel of Group 935, but also some of their experiments. Either they were also extracted, or someone knew how to recreate them from scratch.

We have to question something though, why does Richtofen keep Dempsey alive? What is his purpose to him?

We know how secretive the CIA can be. They sent various members to spy on 935. Peter and Yena seem to be the only confirmed. How many men were sent to extract the compromised spy at Verrukt? I would assume 4. So now we have 6 Americans behind enemy lines. The extraction team either got killed in Verrukt, tortured and killed elsewhere, or were tortured and experimented on (Dempsey). Peter and Yena are suspects, but not confirmed spies. I really don't know who Cornellius is by the way. I just had a thought, what if the spy wasn't Peter? Or what if the Nazi thought the spy they killed was Peter, but it wasn't? For some reason I believe that Peter is not dead. I believe that the CIA may have faked his death if he was the compromised spy.

The hanging man could be someone from these 6 Americans.

Now lets look elsewhere . . . the terminal. In the terminal, there are the Der Riese database or files. Who wrote the information in there? Wouldn't the CIA have obtained the intel from somewhere or someone? I believe that at least one spy may have successfully escaped Der Riese and reached back into the U.S. to provide information on what has happened.

Then we have "Five". I know that a majority of you do not like this map, but I believe that it is part of the story. I won't talk about the blacked out portrait because that could be anyone. What needs to be talked about is how the U.S. obtained not only intel of Group 935, but also some of their experiments. Either they were also extracted, or someone knew how to recreate them from scratch.

We have to question something though, why does Richtofen keep Dempsey alive? What is his purpose to him?

I would imagine that the hanging man would be either Yena or Peter due to the fact that we would most likely not ever know the other members in the extraction team. Yes, the CIA can be sneaky, but I think that the things presented to us are always facts, I don't think that they throw curveballs suddenly by making certain information in the terminal inaccurate. Cornelius is the Handler of Peter, I guess the guard you could say, according to the terminal, he is the one speaking on the famous radio in SNN regarding Area 51. I think he kept Dempsey alive to run tests and that is his purpose, he wanted to see effects on a living person.

Guest Matuzz

Ok I will put here now EVERYTHING about Peter!

Summary:The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.” The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative “Peter” who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission [REDACTED], if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain... [sTATIC] ...  at all costs. Repeat Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. May be our only advantage now. Find Doctor... [sTATIC.] and Doctor Maxis. They may know what’s going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I’m not sure if we can continue here. We’ve lost most of our best... [sTATIC.] ...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn’t happened there too. But I’m almost all out of hope.

-----------

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of munich. Current location is unkown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attemps to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that *Peter* identity has been compromised. Sending in a marine recon unit ti extract *Peter* from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one *Tank Dempsey*

The asylum must be contained at all costs

*Signed Nornelius Pernell*

-----------

Log Entry 1472 Date: September 10th 1945. Dear Diary. Today was? a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps. They made liverwurst for lunch. It was (Interference) I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Doctor M(Interference)s says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced. The army is stalled until I can break this, this trust Barrier? Oh, apparently someone in security? found a spy in the room, they are delivering him from Verruc(Interference), to replace the one that I broke, haha"

----------

"Entry 1474 Date: September 20th 1945: Dear diary. It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise. Dr M(Interference)s include any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies and baseball and children, but I digress (Interference). The new American test subject is interesting, und muscely, his intellect seems low but his will is strong, like the others he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others, he keeps breaking the restraints und yelling at (Interference). Test Subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again, I think his mind may have been destroyed by the process? Oh well. The Russian subject recently begun responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka? Perhaps this is the break through we've been w(Interference)" (Transmission Ends)

----------

180px-Peter%27s_grave.png

Peters grave in Shi No Numa also the hanging man is missing from the roof in iPhone version.

----------

Richtofen killing zombies with monkey bomb: "You were fooled just like Peter!"

----------

Now what I think:

Richtofen killed Peter. With that quote of killing zombies with monkey bomb is reference of him luring him to some where and kill him.

Peter is not OSS agent.

In Majestic 12's files it says We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich.

Also later more evidence on this.

Peter has been on Der Riese the home of Group 935 so Maxis might not like Americans being in the group because of the war but they were allowed as Group 935 was multinational group. So also Harvey Eyna can be American as Richtofen talks about him and Peter when he says how stupid Americans are.

Now about handlers message in Shi No Numa. Most think it was sent from Shi No Numa BUT it seems Peter has left before Verruckt outbreak!

"You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum"

Its very clear, he wouldn't says you must know by now... if Peter had been in there during the Verruckt outbreak.

He says that the tests have been located in new location but it can't be heard. I don't believe test would been transfered to Shi No Numa for these reasons:

1. Its so far away from Verruckt it would be impossible to sent zombies from Der Riese to Shi No Numa.

2. Shi No Numa has no room for zombie tests. Its small outpost where they stocked Element 115 from the meteor.

3. In Verruckt they tried to get control on zombies. Another facility where they were trying to control zombies were KINO DER TOTEN.

4. Kino Der Toten is also much closer to the Der Riese and basically there they made same test as in Verruckt.

So:

Handler is not in Shi No Numa but in Kino.

He tried to contact Peter who went to Shi No Numa before the outbreak. Now when they said they found spy it IS not PETER!

Now read this again:

"It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

Its obvious that the spy they found wasn't Peter nor Eyna :D

Peter got freaked out that they found a spy, OSS spy not Peter who is from Majestic 12. So he decided to take of the heat by moving to Shi No Numa and not contacting Majestic 12. Now Majestic 12 got worried and thought Peters cover might been blown. So they sent team to Verruckt.

So Peter is in Shi No Numa, his handler tries to contact him from Kino Der Toten most likely he is Eyna. But Peter is already dead. Killed by Richtofen who was suspecting him to be spy.

Hope this cleared some stuff.

Guest Beware of the Docter

Hang on! 'Peter' is wearing a parachute, which means he jumped from a plane. Now if he were compromised, who would take him to Japan, certainly not the Germans. :ugeek:

Guest Matuzz

Hang on! 'Peter' is wearing a parachute, which means he jumped from a plane. Now if he were compromised, who would take him to Japan, certainly not the Germans. :ugeek:

Why wouldn't Germans take him to Shi No Numa?

He was member of the group 935 and only Richtofen thought he was spy.

He went to Shi No Numa so Germans wouldn't know he was spy in that time they had only revealed the OSS spy.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Cool theory but the recording in Shi No Numa actually originated in Shi No Numa which would mean the Handler had to have been there. But I do like that link between Peter and Kino you made. It would explain the portrait.

Guest Matuzz

Cool theory but the recording in Shi No Numa actually originated in Shi No Numa which would mean the Handler had to have been there. But I do like that link between Peter and Kino you made. It would explain the portrait.

Are we 100% that the messages actually came from Shi No Numa?

Because if they came from Shi No Numa it would be VERY complicated as the handler who is speaking in the radios says that he is in the place where they basically continue Verruckt test and that is the Kino Der Toten so that would mean the message was sent TO Shi No Numa and not sent from there.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Swamp1.txt Summary. THE FOLLOWING IS A TRANSCRIPT OF A RECORDING THAT ORIGINATED IN A GROUP 935 OUTPOST DUBBED "THE SWAMP".

Thats whats said in the Server... I don't like it either but this is what it said.

Guest nayrc

red=my writing

Ok I will put here now EVERYTHING about Peter!

Summary:The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.” The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative “Peter” who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission [REDACTED], if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain... [sTATIC] ...  at all costs. Repeat Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. May be our only advantage now. Find Doctor... [sTATIC.] and Doctor Maxis. They may know what’s going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I’m not sure if we can continue here. We’ve lost most of our best... [sTATIC.] ...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn’t happened there too. But I’m almost all out of hope.

-----------

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of munich. Current location is unkown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attemps to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that *Peter* identity has been compromised. Sending in a marine recon unit to extract *Peter* from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one *Tank Dempsey*

The asylum must be contained at all costs

*Signed Nornelius Pernell*

-----------

Log Entry 1472 Date: September 10th 1945. Dear Diary. Today was? a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps. They made liverwurst for lunch. It was (Interference) I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Doctor M(Interference)s says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced. The army is stalled until I can break this, this trust Barrier? Oh, apparently someone in security? found a spy in the room, they are delivering him from Verruc(Interference), to replace the one that I broke, haha"

----------

"Entry 1474 Date: September 20th 1945: Dear diary. It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise. Dr M(Interference)s include any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies and baseball and children, but I digress (Interference). The new American test subject is interesting, und muscely, his intellect seems low but his will is strong, like the others he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others, he keeps breaking the restraints und yelling at (Interference). Test Subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again, I think his mind may have been destroyed by the process? Oh well. The Russian subject recently begun responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka? Perhaps this is the break through we've been w(Interference)" (Transmission Ends)

----------

180px-Peter%27s_grave.png

Peters grave in Shi No Numa also the hanging man is missing from the roof in iPhone version.

----------

Richtofen killing zombies with monkey bomb: "You were fooled just like Peter!"

----------

Now what I think:

Richtofen killed Peter. With that quote of killing zombies with monkey bomb is reference of him luring him to some where and kill him.

Peter is not OSS agent.

In Majestic 12's files it says We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich.

Also later more evidence on this.

majestic 12 wasn't formed till 1947

Peter has been on Der Riese the home of Group 935 so Maxis might not like Americans being in the group because of the war but they were allowed as Group 935 was multinational group. So also Harvey Eyna can be American as Richtofen talks about him and Peter when he says how stupid Americans are.

Now about handlers message in Shi No Numa. Most think it was sent from Shi No Numa BUT it seems Peter has left before Verruckt outbreak!

"You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum"

Its very clear, he wouldn't says you must know by now... if Peter had been in there during the Verruckt outbreak.

He says that the tests have been located in new location but it can't be heard. I don't believe test would been transfered to Shi No Numa for these reasons:

1. Its so far away from Verruckt it would be impossible to sent zombies from Der Riese to Shi No Numa.

2. Shi No Numa has no room for zombie tests. Its small outpost where they stocked Element 115 from the meteor.

3. In Verruckt they tried to get control on zombies. Another facility where they were trying to control zombies were KINO DER TOTEN.

4. Kino Der Toten is also much closer to the Der Riese and basically there they made same test as in Verruckt.

So:

Handler is not in Shi No Numa but in Kino.

He tried to contact Peter who went to Shi No Numa before the outbreak. Now when they said they found spy it IS not PETER!

Now read this again:

"It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

Its obvious that the spy they found wasn't Peter nor Eyna :D

or they just didn't tell richtofen who the spy was, i've went through this before

What if Peter was the spy found in verruckt but when the rescue team arrived he was already gone leaving the germans to think Dempsey was the spy and the other 3 where the rescue team.

Or a slight alteration, when the arrived Peter hadn't left yet but dempsey saw what he had done and how much he knew and decided to let Peter escape and took his place as "the replacement/spy"

Both of these conclusions lead Peter to remain unidentified and Dempsey caught as a "spy"

if you want a full explanation of this check here I think we need to talk about the raidios more...

Peter got freaked out that they found a spy, OSS spy not Peter who is from Majestic 12. So he decided to take of the heat by moving to Shi No Numa and not contacting Majestic 12. Now Majestic 12 got worried and thought Peters cover might been blown. So they sent team to Verruckt.

So Peter is in Shi No Numa, his handler tries to contact him from Kino Der Toten most likely he is Eyna. But Peter is already dead. Killed by Richtofen who was suspecting him to be spy.

his handler is called Nornelius Pernell, the guy who singed the "handler notes" on peter

Hope this cleared some stuff.

hope this cleared some stuff up too :), nice work on that kino thing btw