Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

Guest Matuzz

There is still questions without answers before we can clear Peters case.

1. Where Richtofen was doing his experiments on subjects?

It can be Siberian outpost at CotD, Der Riese or Shi No Numa.

I strongly believe he was in that Siberian outpost.

2. Where was that Shi No Numa radio brodcasted?

There is more to it also, it was sent after Verruckt outbreak.

If Peter was spy who was found (most likely were) how can some one message to him if he is arrested.

So Peter most likely escaped to the Shi No Numa where he got that message from Kino.

And later was killed by Richtofen.

3. Richtofen talks about how he fooled Peter.

If Peter was just found to be spy and Richtofen killed him there is not much in fooling Peter.

And Richtofen says that when throwing monkey bomb. Monkey bombs lure zombies -> Did Richtofen lured Peter to Shi No Numa to be killed?

4.When Peter was killed? Before or after death of Maxis?

I think Peter was killed after these Der Riese outbreak when s#it happened.

But if so where was our crew at the time Richtofen were in Shi No Numa killing Peter?

5. Who was Peters handler in Shi No Numa radios?

Harvey Yena? Nornelius Pernell?

4. Were Americans allowed to be in Group 935?

Maxis might just dislike them and Group 935 was multinational organization.

Well there is some holes to fill up :)

Peter probably followed Richtofen to SNN to stop him from doing whatever he was doing. Richtofen discovered him and hanged him. As far as we know, Richtofen never captured anyone himself, he was really only testing until he killed Maxis.

Fair enough. I can just say that Demspey was captured and sent to DR with the guys and tested on. Would that work? As for Peter, I still think Peter was caught, sent to DR, Richtofen took him to SNN to hang him, and came back.

The first part would work. But about Peter, I think he was about to be caught, but something happened with the 115 and caused the zombies, leaving him an opening to escape, but not before turning the power off and losing his arm. From there, well I guess it goes to my previous post.

The whole losing his arm thing is what confuses me. My theory about the outbreak is this: "As the extraction team fought to flush the Nazi's out (of the Verrruckt Asylum), one of the remaining Nazi's caused the Zombie outbreak and left, and the extraction team was left to fight off the Zombies."

That's my theory on the outbreak, but his arm is gone I'm not sure.

Guest Zombieofthedead

1. I honestly think it would be Der Riese. From the sound of things, Richtofen is in close contact with Maxis, thus why I believe DR

2. This... is hard to answer.

3. Nice theory!

4. Was definately killed after. I believe in the other topic it was mentioned where the crew would be.

5. Again, tough question

6. They weren't allowed. Richtofen says in the radios.

EDIT: To the above post, I don't think a nazi unleashed the zombies.. at least not where the extraction team got there. Have you seen Verruckt? It was bloody a while before they got there.

red= my ripping :lol:

Personally, I think the experimenting was in Der Riese.

If Peter was spy who was found (most likely were) how can some one message to him if he is arrested.

So Peter most likely escaped to the Shi No Numa where he got that message from Kino.

Do we know it was sent after Asylum outbreak? I think that Pernell found out that Peter was in SNN and didn't know he was dead so he sent the message.

If Peter was just found to be spy and Richtofen killed him there is not much in fooling Peter.

And Richtofen says that when throwing monkey bomb. Monkey bombs lure zombies -> Did Richtofen lured Peter to Shi No Numa to be killed?

That seems to be the big question, but I think that Peter would have been smart enough to not walk right into that.

But if so where was our crew at the time Richtofen were in Shi No Numa killing Peter?

I think that the crew was in DR and Richtofen went to SNN to kill Peter briefly and get back to testing.

I think that it wasn't "Peter's Handler", because we hear Maxis refer to another member as a handler, so i think they are just scientists.

I don't see a reason that Peter would have had to pose out of Munich unless they weren't allowed.

1. I honestly think it would be Der Riese. From the sound of things, Richtofen is in close contact with Maxis, thus why I believe DR

3. Nice theory!

4. Was definately killed after. I believe in the other topic it was mentioned where the crew would be.

5. Again, tough question

EDIT: To the above post, I don't think a nazi unleashed the zombies.. at least not where the extraction team got there. Have you seen Verruckt? It was bloody a while before they got there.

I'll give ya some [brains] ! These breakdown's are fun. I want to know your reasoning for Peter being killed after Maxis though.

Guest Matuzz

3. Nice theory!

5. Again, tough question

About that 6 he says "Dr M(Interference)s include any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have."

Now there could be:

Allow

Dislikes <- ends with S like in the radio.

But he also says " I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

Basically he just confirmed that Peter was in the organization.

So thats why I brought up that allowing aspect.

3. Nice theory!

5. Again, tough question

About that 6 he says "Dr M(Interference)s include any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have."

Now there could be:

Allow

Dislikes <- ends with S like in the radio.

But he also says " I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

Basically he just confirmed that Peter was in the organization.

So thats why I brought up that allowing aspect.

From what I heard, "Dr Maxis doesn't (static) any Americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have." That's why I thought it was allow. And why do you think Peter was killed after Maxis? Due to the radios?

Guest Zombieofthedead

I'll give ya some [brains] ! These breakdown's are fun. I want to know your reasoning for Peter being killed after Maxis though.

Thanks! My reasoning would be that, given the span of time it would take to reach Japan, and the time Der Riese was overrun (about 2-3 weeks after verruckt). Other than that, Richtofen only speculates about peter being a spy at the time, and they never in fact say they captured the spy.

Thanks! My reasoning would be that, given the span of time it would take to reach Japan, and the time Der Riese was overrun (about 2-3 weeks after verruckt). Other than that, Richtofen only speculates about peter being a spy at the time, and they never in fact say they captured the spy.

I agree with the time from Verruckt, but out of curiosity, do we have anything that puts a relative date on the outbreak in DR? And you are so right, looks like I need to redo my Peter theory... yet again!! Let's assume Peter is the spy caught on the 10th, why do you think Richtofen says that stuff about him and Yena, would he have escaped?

Guest Zombieofthedead

I agree with the time from Verruckt, but out of curiosity, do we have anything that puts a relative date on the outbreak in DR? And you are so right, looks like I need to redo my Peter theory... yet again!! Let's assume Peter is the spy caught on the 10th, why do you think Richtofen says that stuff about him and Yena, would he have escaped?

Closest date we have is the last CotD radio, October 1st. Maybe Richtofen saw through their accents, or even through their actions?

Guest Matuzz

red= my ripping :lol:

Green= my writing :D

Personally, I think the experimenting was in Der Riese.

True, might been on Der Riese too.

Do we know it was sent after Asylum outbreak? I think that Pernell found out that Peter was in SNN and didn't know he was dead so he sent the message.

The extraction team was sent after outbreak in Verruckt, first their plane drops at NDU filled with zombies and it was second outbreak. And Richtofen says the rescue team was attacked the first batch of test subjects.

That seems to be the big question, but I think that Peter would have been smart enough to not walk right into that.

I think that the crew was in DR and Richtofen went to SNN to kill Peter briefly and get back to testing.

How would Maxis not see that Richtofen takes prisoner to Shi No Numa and kills him?

I think that it wasn't "Peter's Handler", because we hear Maxis refer to another member as a handler, so i think they are just scientists.In the terminal version of the radio it says Handler in every quote. But idk...

I don't see a reason that Peter would have had to pose out of Munich unless they weren't allowed.

H. Porter, Harvey pretty American names. It said "based out of Munich" so maybe Munich was just hes current location when he go the mission.

Ok, here is the order of outbreaks I think:

Verruckt

NDU

Der Riese (Richtofen kills Maxis, Yena, and maybe Porter here)

SNN/Kino

Ascension

CoTD

The only part that stumps me is that: The handler, whether it's Peter's or just a general handler, says that they moved to expirements from Verruckt to "here", now we kind of agree that that place could be Kino. So that makes me think Der Riese is first if Kino is directly after Verruckt

Guest Monopoly Mac

Alright this might or might not be a little off topic but I finally figured how Richtofen referred to another spy in his radio messages. He says someone in "security" found a spy today. Not in Verruckt itself and there wouldn't be security in a zombie infested place so this happened before the outbreak occured.

Perhaps Tank was "spy"ing. You know. He was doing a little recon or I spy with my little eyes for his team. So while he was spying on Verruckt he was caught and then transferred to the doctor.

Also on the ShiNoNuma/Kino thing you got going here. How exactly would the Handler get in Kino Der toten? In Berlin specifically out of all places?

Guest Matuzz

Alright this might or might not be a little off topic but I finally figured how Richtofen referred to another spy in his radio messages. He says someone in "security" found a spy today. Not in Verruckt itself and there wouldn't be security in a zombie infested place so this happened before the outbreak occured.

Perhaps Tank was "spy"ing. You know. He was doing a little recon or I spy with my little eyes for his team. So while he was spying on Verruckt he was caught and then transferred to the doctor.

Also on the ShiNoNuma/Kino thing you got going here. How exactly would the Handler get in Kino Der toten? In Berlin specifically out of all places?

Because there is two Handlers I think one might be Yena or even Porter.

Any way in Terminal the speaker is refered as Handler and he is trying to contact Peter.

I like that Dempsey idea, Dempsey separates from his team and goes solo, gets caught and sent to Richtofen.

All these people were German, and if they were doing testing sponsored by the German government, then they would be allowed in there whenever.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

I like that Dempsey idea, Dempsey separates from his team and goes solo, gets caught and sent to Richtofen.

All these people were German, and if they were doing testing sponsored by the German government, then they would be allowed in there whenever.

and in this radio, he also says that the person captured was being sent over to him, and one of them deals with Dempsey fighting with Richtofen, it almost sounds like he was the one who was captured

Guest Matuzz

BTW:

I made video about John to the Codz video contest, you might like to see it :lol:

[youtube:31iq2hwo]DdHwywVWMWg[/youtube:31iq2hwo]

Guest Monopoly Mac

Well Harvey wouldn't be a handler since he is actually in Group 935. That kind of defeats the purpose of having a spy. Porter maybe but why would an American help build the Germans an awesome Wonderweapon.

WAIT. Just thought of something. Why does the handler say "You'll be our only advantage now". That would have to mean the other spies were caught or killed am I right? So that means that after Peter left Verruckt he wasn't found out yet?

Haha ya I watched it :P But to your post Avenged, it does sound like he was the one caught. But remember, "I suspect that there are other moles in the organization" If by organization, he means 935, why would he say that since Dempsey isn't in 935?

Great points Mac! So the spy caught was Dempsey (although I have my doubts, read above in this post) and Richtofen eventually heard the radio in SNN, and lured Peter to SNN and killed him!

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok, I'm very confused after looking at the radio again. I don't see Dempsey being a spy anyways. He's too... american.

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

unless, and I know this sounds crazy, Dempsey was the bait. If say he had been caught, and Peter was another spy, Dempsey could have been used to lure him to SNN (I somewhat don't exactly know what I'm talking about here)

Guest Zombieofthedead

unless, and I know this sounds crazy, Dempsey was the bait. If say he had been caught, and Peter was another spy, Dempsey could have been used to lure him to SNN (I somewhat don't exactly know what I'm talking about here)

I see where you're going with this sort of, but I seriously doubt Dempsey would let himself be bait. We can't be too sure... I'm going to stick with him being apart of the 4 verruckt survivors.

Ok, I'm very confused after looking at the radio again. I don't see Dempsey being a spy anyways. He's too... american.

Ya he's not technically a spy, the German's just thought he was.

With how amazing the bio of him was in Kino, I can't imagine the OSS would want to make him bait. And trust me, none of us know what you mean either ;)

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

I see where you're going with this sort of, but I seriously doubt Dempsey would let himself be bait. We can't be too sure... I'm going to stick with him being apart of the 4 verruckt survivors.

well if he happened to be brainwashed then, he could have not know about the whole thing and maybe not known Peter, but Peter wouldn't have known he was brainwashed

well if he happened to be brainwashed then, he could have not know about the whole thing and maybe not known Peter, but Peter wouldn't have known he was brainwashed

I love the ideas, but I can't put them together. I just imagine that Dempsey was brainwashed before he went to extract Peter.