Research Regarding the Hanging Man on SNN *Interesting Stuff

Guest Tac

Guest Matuzz

red=my writing

Ok I will put here now EVERYTHING about Peter!

Summary:The following is a transcript of a recording that originated from the Group 935 outpost dubbed “The Swamp.” The voice heard in this recording belongs to the handler of the operative “Peter” who went missing at an unknown time prior to the sending of this message. The operative is presumed dead and the location of Shi No Numa has yet to be resolved.

HANDLER: I hope that you are receiving this transmission [REDACTED], if you are not, then all is already lost. You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum, that we had to move the experiment here. Location. The numbers will guide you. The giant must remain... [sTATIC] ...  at all costs. Repeat Der Riese must be contained at all costs. The DG-2 experiments continue. May be our only advantage now. Find Doctor... [sTATIC.] and Doctor Maxis. They may know what’s going on. The use of Element 115 is dangerous at best. I’m not sure if we can continue here. We’ve lost most of our best... [sTATIC.] ...team. I hope you get this. I hope it hasn’t happened there too. But I’m almost all out of hope.

-----------

HANDLER’S NOTES”

We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of munich. Current location is unkown, but his last transmission suggested he had been transferred from the Der Riese facility to a top secret location known only as verruckt. Most recent communique indicates that the 935 experiments are barely under control.

Attemps to secure all viable group 935 research of element 115 technology have been unsuccessful.

We fear that *Peter* identity has been compromised. Sending in a marine recon unit to extract *Peter* from the asylum before it is too late. Operation leader will be one *Tank Dempsey*

The asylum must be contained at all costs

*Signed Nornelius Pernell*

-----------

Log Entry 1472 Date: September 10th 1945. Dear Diary. Today was? a good day. The swelling has subsided, the ice helps. They made liverwurst for lunch. It was (Interference) I still have not had any luck reprogramming any of the live specimens. Doctor M(Interference)s says the key to unlocking the human mind will be more easily discovered on someone who isn't dead yet. I am not convinced. The army is stalled until I can break this, this trust Barrier? Oh, apparently someone in security? found a spy in the room, they are delivering him from Verruc(Interference), to replace the one that I broke, haha"

----------

"Entry 1474 Date: September 20th 1945: Dear diary. It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise. Dr M(Interference)s include any americans at group 935, no matter how much genius? they have. Stupid Americans with their apple pies and baseball and children, but I digress (Interference). The new American test subject is interesting, und muscely, his intellect seems low but his will is strong, like the others he doesn't seem to know who he is anymore. Unlike the others, he keeps breaking the restraints und yelling at (Interference). Test Subject N3WB is still staring at the floor muttering what sounds like some kind of proverb over and over again, I think his mind may have been destroyed by the process? Oh well. The Russian subject recently begun responding to stimuli, but only after injecting him with a new serum made primarily from vodka? Perhaps this is the break through we've been w(Interference)" (Transmission Ends)

----------

180px-Peter%27s_grave.png

Peters grave in Shi No Numa also the hanging man is missing from the roof in iPhone version.

----------

Richtofen killing zombies with monkey bomb: "You were fooled just like Peter!"

----------

Now what I think:

Richtofen killed Peter. With that quote of killing zombies with monkey bomb is reference of him luring him to some where and kill him.

Peter is not OSS agent.

In Majestic 12's files it says We successfully inserted *Peter* into group 935 as a research assistant based out of Munich.

Also later more evidence on this.

majestic 12 wasn't formed till 1947

Peter has been on Der Riese the home of Group 935 so Maxis might not like Americans being in the group because of the war but they were allowed as Group 935 was multinational group. So also Harvey Eyna can be American as Richtofen talks about him and Peter when he says how stupid Americans are.

Now about handlers message in Shi No Numa. Most think it was sent from Shi No Numa BUT it seems Peter has left before Verruckt outbreak!

"You must know by now that we failed to contain the asylum"

Its very clear, he wouldn't says you must know by now... if Peter had been in there during the Verruckt outbreak.

He says that the tests have been located in new location but it can't be heard. I don't believe test would been transfered to Shi No Numa for these reasons:

1. Its so far away from Verruckt it would be impossible to sent zombies from Der Riese to Shi No Numa.

2. Shi No Numa has no room for zombie tests. Its small outpost where they stocked Element 115 from the meteor.

3. In Verruckt they tried to get control on zombies. Another facility where they were trying to control zombies were KINO DER TOTEN.

4. Kino Der Toten is also much closer to the Der Riese and basically there they made same test as in Verruckt.

So:

Handler is not in Shi No Numa but in Kino.

He tried to contact Peter who went to Shi No Numa before the outbreak. Now when they said they found spy it IS not PETER!

Now read this again:

"It would seem that the O.S.S realized that we captured one of their spies. They tried to send a rescue team into Verruckt that was (Interference) by the first batch of test subjects, Haha. I suspect that there are other moles in the organization, Dr. Harvey ena, and Doctor Peter mackay to be precise."

Its obvious that the spy they found wasn't Peter nor Eyna :D

or they just didn't tell richtofen who the spy was, i've went through this before

What if Peter was the spy found in verruckt but when the rescue team arrived he was already gone leaving the germans to think Dempsey was the spy and the other 3 where the rescue team.

Or a slight alteration, when the arrived Peter hadn't left yet but dempsey saw what he had done and how much he knew and decided to let Peter escape and took his place as "the replacement/spy"

Both of these conclusions lead Peter to remain unidentified and Dempsey caught as a "spy"

if you want a full explanation of this check here I think we need to talk about the raidios more...

Peter got freaked out that they found a spy, OSS spy not Peter who is from Majestic 12. So he decided to take of the heat by moving to Shi No Numa and not contacting Majestic 12. Now Majestic 12 got worried and thought Peters cover might been blown. So they sent team to Verruckt.

So Peter is in Shi No Numa, his handler tries to contact him from Kino Der Toten most likely he is Eyna. But Peter is already dead. Killed by Richtofen who was suspecting him to be spy.

his handler is called Nornelius Pernell, the guy who singed the "handler notes" on peter

Hope this cleared some stuff.

hope this cleared some stuff up too :), nice work on that kino thing btw

Good points but I think there is second handler as it says that the Shi No Numa message was sent by an Handler and I'm sure Pernell wan't involved in the field. But leading operation from US so there was second spy who sent message to Peter.... hmmmmm this is very complicated, some times I think Treyarch just in mistake f#cked up these messages :P

Ok, I understand we are talking handler's etc, but this is my current thought on Peter. I fully understand how you think Peter isn't the spy Matuzz due to the quote about finding a spy and thinking that Yena and Peter are spies, that is the only part that stumps me. ASSUMING Peter is the spy (which again, he might not be) does the following sound correct?:

Peter was an OSS spy infiltrating Group 935. Because Americans are not allowed in Group 935, he was posing as a research assistant out of Munich. He was originally working at Der Riese and was then sent to Verruckt. He somehow lost his arm on the power switch while in Verruckt. Security found that he was a spy on September 10th, 1945, and sent him to Richtofen in Shi No Numa. Richtofen then proceeded to hang Peter and make it look as though Peter got tangled up in his own parachute. Thinking that Peter’s cover was blown due to not hearing from him for a while, the OSS sent in an extraction team led by Tank Dempsey. When they arrived in Verruckt, the extraction team was met by Richtofen; Tank Dempsey was captured while the other members of the extraction team were killed.

*EDIT* Due to poems, other members weren't killed, but left to fend of Zombies.

- Alright Matuzz, I know your gonna come at me hard here and I want you to just because I want to get my theories down pat. (If anything sounds like I am attacking you or being hostile in my post, please tell me, but I am not trying to be.)

- Regarding your post, I agree that Richtofen kill Peter, one way or another, Richtofen did it.

- I heard somewhere (maybe terminal?) that the OSS and the Majestic 12 were working together and were both based out of America. I know not a lot about Majestic 12 so Matuzz, can you confirm or deny this?

- Yes, Peter and Yena have been on Der Riese, but Peter was "based out of Munich" so I can't imagine they would make him change his origin unless they weren't allowed.

- I won't argue you point about "by now"

- I love the Kino theory, but the only thing is that when he says that "we have moved the experiment here. Location: the numbers will guide you." The only two numbers are Tunguska and Area 51. I think it would be awesome if it was Kino, but the text doesn't suggest it (although it could still be).

- So your final theory is that the hanging man is Yena? I like it.

Guest Matuzz

Ok, I understand we are talking handler's etc, but this is my current thought on Peter. I fully understand how you think Peter isn't the spy Matuzz due to the quote about finding a spy and thinking that Yena and Peter are spies, that is the only part that stumps me. ASSUMING Peter is the spy (which again, he might not be) does the following sound correct?:

Peter was an OSS spy infiltrating Group 935. Because Americans are not allowed in Group 935, he was posing as a research assistant out of Munich. He was originally working at Der Riese and was then sent to Verruckt. He somehow lost his arm on the power switch while in Verruckt. Security found that he was a spy on September 10th, 1945, and sent him to Richtofen in Shi No Numa. Richtofen then proceeded to hang Peter and make it look as though Peter got tangled up in his own parachute. Thinking that Peter’s cover was blown due to not hearing from him for a while, the OSS sent in an extraction team led by Tank Dempsey. When they arrived in Verruckt, the extraction team was met by Richtofen; Tank Dempsey was captured while the other members of the extraction team were killed.

- Alright Matuzz, I know your gonna come at me hard here and I want you to just because I want to get my theories down pat. (If anything sounds like I am attacking you or being hostile in my post, please tell me, but I am not trying to be.)

- Regarding your post, I agree that Richtofen kill Peter, one way or another, Richtofen did it.

- I heard somewhere (maybe terminal?) that the OSS and the Majestic 12 were working together and were both based out of America. I know not a lot about Majestic 12 so Matuzz, can you confirm or deny this?

- Yes, Peter and Yena have been on Der Riese, but Peter was "based out of Munich" so I can't imagine they would make him change his origin unless they weren't allowed.

- I won't argue you point about "by now"

- I love the Kino theory, but the only thing is that when he says that "we have moved the experiment here. Location: the numbers will guide you." The only two numbers are Tunguska and Area 51. I think it would be awesome if it was Kino, but the text doesn't suggest it (although it could still be).

- So your final theory is that the hanging man is Yena? I like it.

This think really needs team work :D

I guess we can't be 100% sure of anything yet, maybe the final Black Ops map pack will give us clues and start to close story of Peter.

I do believe that the one hanging from the roof has to be Peter as the iPhone version suggest that Peter died on Shi No Numa.

Now will really think out of the box:

Lets say Peter was found out to be a spy. Richtofen wanted Peter to be sent to him (I believe in that time he was in the Siberian outpost).

Peter manages to escape, Harvey Yena messages Peter from Shi No Numa and Peter travels to Shi No Numa.

Richtofen founds out that Peter escaped to Shi No Numa. Richtofen goes there and kills Peter, where Yena is at that time is unknown.

Your theory is great also. But we can't be sure of anything before we really know Peter was the spy found in Verruckt.

Ok now some info about Majestic 12 for you:

This is from actual wikipedia:

"Majestic 12 (also known as Majestic Twelve, Majic 12, Majestic Trust, M12, MJ 12, MJ XII, Majority 12 or Mars-Jupiter 12) is the alleged code name of a secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, supposedly formed in 1947 by an executive order of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. The alleged purpose of the committee was to investigate UFO activity in the aftermath of the Roswell incident—the supposed crash of the alien spaceship near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947. The Majestic 12 is an important part of the UFO conspiracy theory of an ongoing government cover up of UFO information. The FBI has declared that the documents associated with the Majestic 12 committee are "completely bogus"

-So it secret society most likely founded in 1947.

What this has to do with Zombies is when you type in rlogin dreamland it says:

Dreamland Server 12

***MJ12 Clearance Required***

Users that you can log in to this server are:

User: roppen Password: TRINITY

User: twalker Password: THANKSDAD

User: vbush Password: MAJESTIC1

Now roppen is Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Oppenheimer

He was also allegedly involved with MJ-12.

vbush is Dr. Vannevar Bush http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vannevar_Bush

Member of Majestic 12

twalker I don't know who he is.

In Majestic 12 files are all the terminal files involving zombies that we know. Thats why I believe Peter was Majestic 12 agent but maybe MJ-12 and OSS was working together.

I guess we can't be 100% sure of anything yet, maybe the final Black Ops map pack will give us clues and start to close story of Peter.

I do believe that the one hanging from the roof has to be Peter as the iPhone version suggest that Peter died on Shi No Numa.

Lets say Peter was found out to be a spy. Richtofen wanted Peter to be sent to him (I believe in that time he was in the Siberian outpost).

Peter manages to escape, Harvey Yena messages Peter from Shi No Numa and Peter travels to Shi No Numa.

Richtofen founds out that Peter escaped to Shi No Numa. Richtofen goes there and kills Peter, where Yena is at that time is unknown.

Your theory is great also. But we can't be sure of anything before we really know Peter was the spy found in Verruckt.

"Majestic 12 (also known as Majestic Twelve, Majic 12, Majestic Trust, M12, MJ 12, MJ XII, Majority 12 or Mars-Jupiter 12) is the alleged code name of a secret committee of scientists, military leaders, and government officials, supposedly formed in 1947 by an executive order of U.S. President Harry S. Truman. The alleged purpose of the committee was to investigate UFO activity in the aftermath of the Roswell incident—the supposed crash of the alien spaceship near Roswell, New Mexico, in July 1947. The Majestic 12 is an important part of the UFO conspiracy theory of an ongoing government cover up of UFO information. The FBI has declared that the documents associated with the Majestic 12 committee are "completely bogus"

Dreamland Server 12

Now roppen is Dr. J. Robert Oppenheimer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Oppenheimer

Member of Majestic 12

In Majestic 12 files are all the terminal files involving zombies that we know. Thats why I believe Peter was Majestic 12 agent but maybe MJ-12 and OSS was working together.

Thank you for the MJ12 info, that clears up soo much for me lol, It's hard for me to grasp aliens in Nazi Zombies, but it could happen. I really like your theory about Peter escaping to SNN, solid one indeed. While were on the topic about clearing things up for me, WTF is Aether?

Guest Matuzz

Dreamland Server 12

Member of Majestic 12

Thank you for the MJ12 info, that clears up soo much for me lol, It's hard for me to grasp aliens in Nazi Zombies, but it could happen. I really like your theory about Peter escaping to SNN, solid one indeed. While were on the topic about clearing things up for me, WTF is Aether?

Well Aether is basically different dimension, not hell, heaven or earth but somewhere between. As the Nazis were doing experiments on teleporters they say in the radios that test subjects have vanished and not appeared in mainframe. So they basically are between teleporter and mainframe which is Aether.

When using teleport you travel trough the vortex that is the Aether. When Maxis used the unfinished teleporter trying to escape with Samantha from the hellhound they were trapped in Aether.

Well Aether is basically different dimension, not hell, heaven or earth but somewhere between. As the Nazis were doing experiments on teleporters they say in the radios that test subjects have vanished and not appeared in mainframe. So they basically are between teleporter and mainframe which is Aether. When using teleport you travel trough the vortex that is the Aether. When Maxis used the unfinished teleporter trying to escape with Samantha from the hellhound they were trapped in Aether.

Man I could have swore that Richtofen teleported away when he said, "Bye, Dr. Maxis." But maybe he was saying that while sending them through. Also, if the zombies were disappearing into Aether, how did Fluffy go to the mainframe? Is that when they finally got it right? If so, then wouldn't Maxis and Samantha have been teleported correctly?

Guest Matuzz

Well Aether is basically different dimension, not hell, heaven or earth but somewhere between. As the Nazis were doing experiments on teleporters they say in the radios that test subjects have vanished and not appeared in mainframe. So they basically are between teleporter and mainframe which is Aether. When using teleport you travel trough the vortex that is the Aether. When Maxis used the unfinished teleporter trying to escape with Samantha from the hellhound they were trapped in Aether.

Man I could have swore that Richtofen teleported away when he said, "Bye, Dr. Maxis." But maybe he was saying that while sending them through. Also, if the zombies were disappearing into Aether, how did Fluffy go to the mainframe? Is that when they finally got it right? If so, then wouldn't Maxis and Samantha have been teleported correctly?

Well see the teleporters in that time sometimes made test subjects zombies like fluffy and sometimes they didn't appear back in the mainframe and got stuck in Aether like Samantha and Maxis. The teleporters had so many problems at the time.

Now Richtofen didn't teleport in this radio:

5:50 forward

[youtube:33v0vvbb]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:33v0vvbb]

You can here Richtofen locking the door.

Now the teleporter is INSIDE the room, so Richtofen can't be the one using it and you can hear him laughing AFTER the teleport is being used.

The radio right after that one in the video.

You can hear some one reloading pistol, then the man says to some one "good bye my friend" its Richtofen who he is talking and Richtofen is the one reloading the gun. Because why would the man later try to find his pills and hang himself if he had a gun? I think its Richtofen but one thing is sure and that is that Richtofen didn't use the teleport it was Samantha and Maxis

Well see the teleporters in that time sometimes made test subjects zombies like fluffy and sometimes they didn't appear back in the mainframe and got stuck in Aether like Samantha and Maxis. The teleporters had so many problems at the time.

[youtube:7jp3hmns]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:7jp3hmns]

Now the teleporter is INSIDE the room, so Richtofen can't be the one using it and you can hear him laughing AFTER the teleport is being used.

You can hear some one reloading pistol, then the man says to some one "good bye my friend" its Richtofen who he is talking and Richtofen is the one reloading the gun. Because why would the man later try to find his pills and hang himself if he had a gun? I think its Richtofen but one thing is sure and that is that Richtofen didn't use the teleport it was Samantha and Maxis

Ooh, that makes sense with Maxis, man I am getting showed-up by you lately. :P Ok you lost me on the guns and pills part, all the pronouns of 'he' messed me up. So the man who said goodbye is talking TO Richtofen, Richtofen has the gun, and the other man said, he can't find his pills and hung himself. Now that part that confused me was you saying 'I think its Richtofen', what do you think is Richtofen?

Guest Matuzz

[youtube:1yfv1ct2]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:1yfv1ct2]

Ooh, that makes sense with Maxis, man I am getting showed-up by you lately. :P Ok you lost me on the guns and pills part, all the pronouns of 'he' messed me up. So the man who said goodbye is talking TO Richtofen, Richtofen has the gun, and the other man said, he can't find his pills and hung himself. Now that part that confused me was you saying 'I think its Richtofen', what do you think is Richtofen?

I just meant that I think that the man talks to Richtofen who has pistol. And the other guy can't find his cyanide pills so he hanged himself.

Sorry about that part it was pretty confusing I should had read it trough before posting :oops:

Guest nayrc

[youtube:2iduraay]ULY2D5Lg2fQ[/youtube:2iduraay]

ive always had a problem with that radio

there is two different people, but notice the first sounds undeniably American, and the guy who hangs him self sounds like the German(so he cant be richtofen)

also the German calls the American, "freind" so meabye there was a few Americans in the group.

ive always had a problem with that radio

there is two different people, but notice the first sounds undeniably American, and the guy who hangs him self sounds like the German(so he cant be richtofen) also the German calls the American, "freind" so meabye there was a few Americans in the group.

The only person talking is the one that you say sounds American. He has a slight German accent and knows German. So I think that that is either Yena or Peter hanging themselves. And Richtofen is there with the gun.

*EDIT* Many don't think it is because there is a chair and people screaming. Maybe Richtofen took the chair to make it look as though he got caught in his parachute

Guest nayrc

Just so you know this is recorded in Der riese

UNKNOWN SUBJECT:But I'm all out of hope

[gun cocks]

UNSUB:Auf Wiedersehen [German:goodbye], my friend

[sound of generator activating]

[Alarm goes off followed by an automated P.A. System Warning]

P.A.:Warning, the shield is now active. Destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks. This is not a drill."

UNSUB:Dammit! I can't find my pills. They are coming. I must do what I must do.... God forgive us all!

[sound of chair scraping]

[sound of man choking]

[Many voices talking all at once amidst sporadic screaming]

[A sound that can only be described as a howl]

[Gunshots]

[static]

(takin directly from terminal)

I know I sound so stupid right now but I'm not 100% sure what "unsub" means, I'm pretty sure it can't be a name right?

[gun cocks]

P.A.:Warning, the shield is now active. Destroy the designated materials and report to the barracks. This is not a drill."

UNSUB:Dammit! I can't find my pills. They are coming. I must do what I must do.... God forgive us all!

[sound of man choking]

[Gunshots]

[static]

I know I sound so stupid right now but I'm not 100% sure what "unsub" means, I'm pretty sure it can't be a name right?

UNSUB stands for Unknown Subject which is the person talking the whole time.

Guest nayrc

[gun cocks]

[sound of man choking]

[Gunshots]

[static]

UNSUB stands for Unknown Subject which is the person talking the whole time.

Ahh I get it now ( :facepalm: to me)

Looks like you might be right on that one then but still, it isn't the recording of some one hanging themselves in shi no numa as the terminal confirmed it is recorded in Der riese

Looks like you might be right on that one then but still, it isn't the recording of some one hanging themselves in shi no numa as the terminal confirmed it is recorded in Der riese

Lol ya, I realized I made myself look like an idiot there :lol: has anyone found a hanging body on Der Riese yet?

Guest nayrc

Lol ya, I realized I made myself look like an idiot there :lol: has anyone found a hanging body on Der Riese yet?

Yep there's one across from juggernaut, the one stuffed with feathers and no top half :lol: (no top half is a glitch/3arc being lazy :D)

Yep there's one across from juggernaut, the one stuffed with feathers and no top half :lol: (no top half is a glitch/3arc being lazy :D)

Oh, I thought he was on Verruckt, my bad. I guess there is nothing can get from it. Do you think that is harvey or peter?

Great post! You sir are quite good! Like, really good! Like, dweller good... carbon?......

ANYWHO

Great job.

DWELLER GOOD! :lol: Thanks man! I've been trying to put some theories out their lately. I have always been afraid that if I post a good (or relatively good) theory, it would be taken, so I kept to myself. But the zombie story should be known by anyone, and they need to know the stuff lol. But that is just a heads up on why my posts have exploded recently.

Guest nayrc

Oh, I thought he was on Verruckt, my bad. I guess there is nothing can get from it. Do you think that is harvey or peter?

There was a Maniquine hung in verruckt but I think that was Peter showing what to do in a zombie out Breack.

And as regards to his identity, I think I could be harvy as I still belive Peter Is the bloke in shi no numa.

Btw stm-trp wasn't it you who posted the first major "Peter theory" back on the official COD fourms?

I was only hiding in the shadows back then, watching you and others like CC work.

And I agree tac deserves dweller with what he's been doing recently.

There was a Maniquine hung in verruckt but I think that was Peter showing what to do in a zombie out Breack.

And as regards to his identity, I think I could be harvy as I still belive Peter Is the bloke in shi no numa.

Btw stm-trp wasn't it you who posted the first major "Peter theory" back on the official COD fourms?

I was only hiding in the shadows back then, watching you and others like CC work.

Ya I think that the character in SNN IS Peter, because of the iPod version and the grave, but because it isn't confirmed, that's why I keep saying OR

Guest nayrc

Great post! You sir are quite good! Like, really good! Like, dweller good... carbon?......

ANYWHO

Great job.

DWELLER GOOD! :lol: Thanks man! I've been trying to put some theories out their lately. I have always been afraid that if I post a good (or relatively good) theory, it would be taken, so I kept to myself. But the zombie story should be known by anyone, and they need to know the stuff lol. But that is just a heads up on why my posts have exploded recently.

One thing In my opinion makes you dweller quality is the fact that you don't mind you ideas being challenged and when they are you work to improve them

Guest Faust

>Drinking coffee, reads this, spills hot coffee on crotch<

Holy snap, someone remembers that! Yeah, back then there was almost no real information to work with on who peter was. I like to think I got pretty close considering. You just made my day! :mrgreen:

>Drinking coffee, reads this, spills hot coffee on crotch<

Holy snap, someone remembers that! Yeah, back then there was almost no real information to work with on who peter was. I like to think I got pretty close considering. You just made my day! :mrgreen:

Lol, nice. I would like to hear that theory srm-trpr78, I as much info as can be found on Peter, and as many theories I can get my hands on.