Small thing I noticed in the intel

Guest aegisknight

Guest aegisknight

in the "numbers" intel I noticed a quote from Clarke talking about escaping with a guy named Lazarus out of the Ural mountains. It might be a coincidence, but it made me think of the VR-11 Lazarus and Porter's x2 Ray Gun.

Porter was just a throwaway homage to the guy who made it, and lazarus has the whole resurrection back story to play with. But I think it might be more than a throwaway coincidence, a scientist working on the stabilization of NOVA 6 and a mystery man that shares the name of a wunderweapon

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nhcre8tv1

Porter was a supposed member of group 935 as well as a homage to the guy who thought of the idea. Lazurus was a God of some sort, IDK there's probably a few threads about it. But if what you said is true, then there has to be more evidence of the origin of it in the campaign. People need to start looking there more.

Guest aegisknight

Not a god, Lazarus was a friend of Jesus who died, and was brought back to life as a miracle.

I just think the name is too specific to be a coincidence, especially since the guy would have been part of the Soviet continuation of the wunderwaffe programs (since he was in the same facility as Clarke)

Guest aegisknight

I just realized you can also get the Thundergun in the story mode, in the Numbers mission, in Clarke's weapon's cache through an easter egg.

I'm really beginning to think I'm onto something here

Guest Scorpion

LOL, I don't think Lazarus was a God, but if you want to say that . . . it's your belief. :lol:

I think there is something way too valueable in that particular mission. More than that Thundergun. Lazarus . . .

I have a feeling that we may see Woods, Mason, Hudson and Weaver in a Zombies map . . .