Map Timeline?

Guest Logan Wilson

Guest Logan Wilson

i've been checking out some posts with people talking the storyline and stuff, but i havn't really got a good storyline of the maps. they just talk about the evidence from the places not the order in which they go in. i know for sure that Nach Der Untoten is the second outbreak and Der Reise to Kino Der Toten to Ascention to Call of the Dead so if you could map it out it would help me understand the storyline more and make some more theorys

GT-Xcruehead115

I think he meant the order of the outbreaks. I know I would like to know myself. Pin-pointing the year of each map would be pretty hard if not impossible. Also, Ive found that a lot of people will not agree with dates anyway, for example, in Kino, supposedly, there is a piece of paper that has a 1975 date on it, but in the alley you can see a unfinished tower known as The Fernsehturm. Work on the tower began in 1964 and finished in 1969. I think we are gonna have to spend the rest of our lives unraveling the enigma that is Zombies. :?

Guest Logan Wilson

possibly Verruckt-Nach Der Untoten-Shi No Numa-Der Riese-Kino Der Toten-Ascention-Call of the dead

i dont really count FIVE as a "real" zombie map but maybe that was the first outbreak due to the teleporters and they can bend time and all that jazz, but it takes place the same time as Ascention

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Zombieofthedead

NDU to verruckt (might be switched) to SNN to Der Riese to Five (It is included in the story) to KDT to Acension to CotD. Pretty sure that's how it goes. It's said NDU might be the second outbreak, but how do we know there wern't other outbreaks previously.

NDU to verruckt (might be switched) to SNN to Der Riese to Five (It is included in the story) to KDT to Acension to CotD. Pretty sure that's how it goes. It's said NDU might be the second outbreak, but how do we know there wern't other outbreaks previously.

Apparently, official Treyarch Intel (on cod hq im guessing) said it was the second outbreak

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yeah, read about it. However, there could have been an earlier outbreak at some point (after all, how was it discovered that 115 could create zombies anyways?). So many questions!

Guest nhcre8tv1

Yeah, read about it. However, there could have been an earlier outbreak at some point (after all, how was it discovered that 115 could create zombies anyways?). So many questions!

Der Riese was the first, when Richthofen let all the Experiments go and destroyed the place after locking up Maxis and Samantha, before Nacht and Verruckt and anything else happened. The exact order is unknown to my knowledge, though when you play at Der Riese and Shi No Numa those take place afterwards.

Guest Matuzz

Outbreaks:

Verruckt-Nacht Der Untoten-Der Riese/Shi No Numa-Kino Der Toten-Ascension-Call of the Dead

Order as people travel between maps, our crew and extraction team:

Extraction team: Nacht Der Untoten-Verruckt

Our crew: Der Riese-Shi No Numa-Der Riese-Kino Der Toten-Call of the Dead-Ascension

Guest nayrc

Outbreaks:

Verruckt-Nacht Der Untoten-Der Riese/Shi No Numa-Kino Der Toten-Ascension-Call of the Dead

Our crew: Der Riese-Shi No Numa-Der Riese-Kino Der Toten-Call of the Dead-Ascension

But what about Dempseys quote about gersh in COTD?

Guest Matuzz

Outbreaks:

What was it? I have not played Ascension/Cotd :)

Guest nayrc

Outbreaks:

What was it? I have not played Ascension/Cotd :)

COTD comes after ascension as during the Easter egg Dempsey saies, "this better be more rewarding than last time, stupid gersh"

Guest Logan Wilson

FIVE happens the same time as Ascention

Guest Zombieofthedead

Not even close. They didn't go to a different time in kino (1966-8, not exactly sure) so ascention would be that same time period. Now five occurs when JFK is alive, so 1961-3

Not even close. They didn't go to a different time in kino (1966-8, not exactly sure) so ascention would be that same time period. Now five occurs when JFK is alive, so 1961-3

Great points, [brains] when I can give them

Guest nayrc

Acually The reason people assume this is because of the telephones in in ascension and in my opinion they definatly do happen at the same time

Guest Zombieofthedead

Acually The reason people assume this is because of the telephones in in ascension and in my opinion they definatly do happen at the same time

Could be a recording? It honestly seems silly for them to occur at the same time to me. And they never traveled farther back to the past, or at least to that point in the past.

Guest nayrc

Could be a recording? It honestly seems silly for them to occur at the same time to me. And they never traveled farther back to the past, or at least to that point in the past.

also kinos date is basically imposable to confirm it seems to happen at 2 different times and i had some stuff on ascensions date apart from the radios but ill get back to you on that

He has a point, I feel that Kino is in late 1968 or early 1969, and that Ascension is between October 18th to November 17th of 1963, although that doesn't make sense to go back in time like Zombieofthedead said.

Guest Zombieofthedead

also kinos date is basically imposable to confirm it seems to happen at 2 different times and i had some stuff on ascensions date apart from the radios but ill get back to you on that

More like 5 different times, but the main one has the tower in the backround, which pointed to the late 60s. If you could find the date for ascention, that'd help alot.

The structure was completed in October of 1969, it's a T.V. Tower by the name of Fernsehturm. BTW Kino is in West Berlin (American side) not East (Russian side). And do please find that Ascension date.

Guest Zombieofthedead

The structure was completed in October of 1969, it's a T.V. Tower by the name of Fernsehturm. BTW Kino is in West Berlin (American side) not East (Russian side). And do please find that Ascension date.

Wait, why is the thundergun in kino if kino is on the american side? The thundergun is russian after all.

Wait, why is the thundergun in kino if kino is on the american side? The thundergun is russian after all.

That's what I'm wondering. Unless Ascension is SOMEHOW before Kino, and the Russians brought it SOMEHOW. I have no idea, all I can confirm is that Kino is on the American side.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yeah. If worst comes to worst we may have to wait until the next map.

Edit: Awesome. The time I posted this was 115