Map Timeline?

Guest Logan Wilson

Yeah. If worst comes to worst we may have to wait until the next map.

Edit: Awesome. The time I posted this was 115

So true, I have my entire timeline almost done with dats and proof, I just can't fiind Shi No Numa place or date

Guest Zombieofthedead

Yeah. If worst comes to worst we may have to wait until the next map.

Edit: Awesome. The time I posted this was 115

So true, I have my entire timeline almost done with dats and proof, I just can't fiind Shi No Numa place or date

Place? Rising Sun facility in Japan.

Date? Depends. First SNN outbreak we aren't sure of. The outbreak with our crew I would estimate about a month after the first Der Riese outbreak.

Guest nayrc

cool,and just for the record i think i was the first one to find that tower connection :lol:

any way, working on that ascension thing now

Thank you for the place, do you perhaps know of a city to accompany Rising Sun? Also, do we have a city or date for DR? I know its after Oct 1, 1945 and it's when the guy (Yena?) hung himself.

To nayrc, I noticed the thread you had, I'm not sure if you were the first due top the guy quoting someone from 2 weeks earlier, but it was a great find.

Guest Matuzz

Thank you for the place, do you perhaps know of a city to accompany Rising Sun? Also, do we have a city or date for DR? I know its after Oct 1, 1945 and it's when the guy (Yena?) hung himself.

To nayrc, I noticed the thread you had, I'm not sure if you were the first due top the guy quoting someone from 2 weeks earlier, but it was a great find.

Der Riese:

Near Breslau, Germany

And in Terminal it says Lower Silesia

Der Riese:

Near Breslau, Germany

And in Terminal it says Lower Silesia

Man, I can't believe I forgot that. Thank you, place of Verruckt?

Man, I can't believe I forgot that. Thank you, place of Verruckt?

Wittenau Sanitorium, Berlin.

Man I love you guys (no homo) and what about place of NDU?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Er... Random bunker, Germany/France/Poland? We have no evidence on this one.

kk, do we have a city for cotd? its in serbia thats all i know, And I know everything I need about Ascension and FIVE

Guest Zombieofthedead

kk, do we have a city for cotd? its in serbia thats all i know, And I know everything I need about Ascension and FIVE

All we have is Siberia tbh.

Guest nayrc

posted it originally on a different website though

got a bit on ascension but give me a couple more hours

Guest nayrc

Ok ive been chasing a couple of leads that turned in to nothing but I focused on the rocket a bit and this is what I got

First, the rocket in ascention is a soyuz rocket.

Souyuz 11a511u to be exact (if google pics is anything to go by)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxpeB1pyOkftxsere5FskmDTO5tFBkghSmfpNAb4bVK235xNPV this look familiar

The soyuz 11a511u is part of the soyuz-u family and the first soyuz-u rocket flew in 18 May 1973(acording to wikipedia)so it puts ascention after this time.

I'll try to get more for tomorrow

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ok ive been chasing a couple of leads that turned in to nothing but I focused on the rocket a bit and this is what I got

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxpeB1pyOkftxsere5FskmDTO5tFBkghSmfpNAb4bVK235xNPV this look familiar

The soyuz 11a511u is part of the soyuz-u family and the first soyuz-u rocket flew in 18 May 1973(acording to wikipedia)so it puts ascention after this time.

Cool, so maybe they did go a little further in time. It also proves that it couldn't be at the same time as five.

Are we sure that that's the type of rocket it is? Because I just don't understand the red phones if it's that late. Because: The red phones in Russia (Acsension) represent the direct line that the U.S had to the Soviet Leader during the Cuban Missile Crisis, about how they could reach eachother at a moment's notice. In fact, the Russian leader slept in his office all the night in case he got a call saying he needs to blow us up (ya it was tht serious). BTW, the red phones are still in effect today. So, I understand the red phones being there, but not playing voices that are from over 10 years in the past. And yes, it would be 10 years. My research of FIVE shows that that map is between October 22-29, 1963, meaning that we would assume Ascension to be in the same range. Due to the campaign mission where you infiltrate the Baikonur Cosmodrome on November 17, 1963 (it is the same location), then I put Ascension between October 22 and November 17, 1963. But if what you say about these rockets are true, then my research is wrong about Ascension.

Guest Monopoly Mac

Germany I'd say because there are German zombies and I think the symbol for Germany or something on one of the boxes... Some kind of eagle right?

Germany I'd say because there are German zombies and I think the symbol for Germany or something on one of the boxes... Some kind of eagle right?

Ya, I think Ger also because of the fact that it's Nazi Zombies, first map, etc.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Ya, I think Ger also because of the fact that it's Nazi Zombies, first map, etc.

The reason I said Poland and France could be possible because Poland was where Der Riese was located, and france because it was occupied by the germans.

The reason I said Poland and France could be possible because Poland was where Der Riese was located, and france because it was occupied by the germans.

DR was located in Lower Silesia, Germany, which is NOW occupied by Poland. And you are correct about France.

Actually, it must be near the Reichstag, remember the description of Nacht Der Untoten? You drove them deep into the heart of Reich, you thought they were dead. You were wrong.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Actually, it must be near the Reichstag, remember the description of Nacht Der Untoten? You drove them deep into the heart of Reich, you thought they were dead. You were wrong.

Doesn't have to be. That mostly refers to the end of the campaign after all. It was probably near an airfield by verruckt, the plane was going to pick up the extraction team, but was hit by 935.

Doesn't have to be. That mostly refers to the end of the campaign after all. It was probably near an airfield by verruckt, the plane was going to pick up the extraction team, but was hit by 935.

Or they were flying from Verruckt and crashed?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Could be. Though the plane might have gone back to an allied controlled base to refuel and get more soldiers in case the ones at verruckt needed back up. Anythings possible, it could have just been a random plane with marines.

Guest Zombieofthedead

Could be. Though the plane might have gone back to an allied controlled base to refuel and get more soldiers in case the ones at verruckt needed back up. Anythings possible, it could have just been a random plane with marines.

That's possible, and the guy we talked to about the Ascension rocket was wrong, I did my research and it was different rocket! And to add to it, it fits in my timeline!