Kino and Five Easter egg

Guest Risiiii

Guest Risiiii

So I've read most of the forums trying to research the kino or five Easter egg or if there is even one, but came to a lot of dead ends. I was wondering if anyone has found has found anything of importance to the fuses, fire trap, etc. With kino or anything worth noting in five? Thanks

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Well, in five, there are the red telephones, which if I am correct, link to ascension. There are also documents, ( not sure), and numerous things which you may want to look at in the "five" section of the zombie forum. Also for kino, there is the Easter egg song, 115, also, a bloody mannequin, not sure if that relates, the radios definitely, and of curse the writings on the wall..........look in the "five" and "kino der toten" section if you would like to get the full description.

Thak you for your time and I hope this helps somewhat, (it's probably not helpful at all is it)

Thanks and good to begin your training.

Guest MyLittleHellhound

Oh my bad, aver reading your original question, this above post is not helpful at all!!!! :oops:

If you do gleam somehing from it, then xongratgulations. Anyway, I think that someone just set up the fire trap in kino just cause the pipes there were already damaged. In five, the traps were meant as either security barriers Or metal scanners, then someone just improvised them to do so drying else like maybe fry zombies ???

Ok I hope tis helps even better.

If I doesn't then I'm sorry

:D

See you latr alligator oh no wait no never mind that's weird

Guest Risiiii

Yeah it helped. And I've been looking thru both sections of the forum and playing myself to find anything new. Thanks again

Guest dykeso

Yep, he basically said it..... oh and welcome to the site :) /.........

1st post in the new 'training facility' for me ...... :)

Have a good ol' snoop of the site AND maps.....

Oh, and have fun :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DEFCON 1

This is more of a glitch than an easter egg for "five" and im not sure if anyone else found it yet but it is how to get on the tables in the starting room. Go to the window that you can see into the offices from(the one that is opposite from the quick revive.) Break the two bottom parts of the window with your knife then repair it if done correctly there will be two barriers facing horizontal. jump towards the first one, when your one top of that one jump to the second barrier, then turn around so your facing the table push forward on the joystick and the jump button at the same time and you will jump forward and should be standing on the table. Note: It may take a few tries and sometimes you might just fall straight down.

Guest dykeso

This is more of a glitch than an easter egg for "five" and im not sure if anyone else found it yet but it is how to get on the tables in the starting room. Go to the window that you can see into the offices from(the one that is opposite from the quick revive.) Break the two bottom parts of the window with your knife then repair it if done correctly there will be two barriers facing horizontal. jump towards the first one, when your one top of that one jump to the second barrier, then turn around so your facing the table push forward on the joystick and the jump button at the same time and you will jump forward and should be standing on the table. Note: It may take a few tries and sometimes you might just fall straight down.

People on here dont like glitching...... :facepalm: back in the day i was a glitcher, and now im not..... anyway, thank god most glitches are patched now :)

anyway i know your new and thats one of your first posts, but snoop around a bit, and you will find out that the community itself doesnt like glitchers.... etc.....

anyway, welcome to the site :)