Zombie Research Facililty

Guest carbonfibah

Guest carbonfibah

This sub-forum section is for those members who have a general background knowledge and interest in the zombies backstory and easter eggs. This is where you can come to discuss theories and share your research.

This sub-forum section is for those members who have a general background knowledge and interest in the zombies backstory and easter eggs. This is where you can come to discuss theories and share your research.

No nothing has been deleted out of the general section. You can still post in the general sections too, the sub forums are there for a varying members happiness!

Guest lissa110

No nothing has been deleted out of the general section. You can still post in the general sections too, the sub forums are there for a varying members happiness!

Guest Samantha Maxis

And i am that Varying member.

Glad they added this i was getting tired of seeing Theories all the time in The General zombie discussion.

Guest Samantha Maxis

And i am that Varying member.

Glad they added this i was getting tired of seeing Theories all the time in The General zombie discussion.

Guest Magna

Since this is a place to discuss theories, I have one which has kind of been strengthened by Call of the Dead being in the future. i think it started in Russia, and that Germans of Der Riese used teleportation to contact them, and either they stole or borrowed soviet technology. Ascension had been testing with black holes, and the Der Riese scientists wanted to make it bigger, and more accurate. Although Richtofens seems to have mind of its own... thats all Ive got like most people i have my theory in the general main section but its not worth repeating it here if you know what I mean.

Guest Magna

Since this is a place to discuss theories, I have one which has kind of been strengthened by Call of the Dead being in the future. i think it started in Russia, and that Germans of Der Riese used teleportation to contact them, and either they stole or borrowed soviet technology. Ascension had been testing with black holes, and the Der Riese scientists wanted to make it bigger, and more accurate. Although Richtofens seems to have mind of its own... thats all Ive got like most people i have my theory in the general main section but its not worth repeating it here if you know what I mean.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jeager1999

I feel there may not have been a Direct Connection between Group 935 and the Soviets. However seeing how the Russian took the German Scientist to help them build Atomic Missiles, its a safe bet that some scientist from 935....who survived that is continued the research. That could be why there was a Soviet Insignia on that door and why there was a Telleporter in the room. As for the Crashed ship, its possible it crash into the island after Experiments began. Probably being used to carry Zombies, Hence the Cargo Containers. The ship could of lost control and simply crashed.

Guest Jeager1999

I feel there may not have been a Direct Connection between Group 935 and the Soviets. However seeing how the Russian took the German Scientist to help them build Atomic Missiles, its a safe bet that some scientist from 935....who survived that is continued the research. That could be why there was a Soviet Insignia on that door and why there was a Telleporter in the room. As for the Crashed ship, its possible it crash into the island after Experiments began. Probably being used to carry Zombies, Hence the Cargo Containers. The ship could of lost control and simply crashed.

• 1 month later...
Guest pureninja

we all know that richofen has been collecting things to build something, maybye a weapon, maybe a mind control device

but i beleive that i know what hes building

well... not building, but weaponizing

i will answer with a question

what is the one device that has ever done actual, noticeable damage to sam?

and what fecility holds the tech to build/weaponize one?

discuss

Guest pureninja

we all know that richofen has been collecting things to build something, maybye a weapon, maybe a mind control device

but i beleive that i know what hes building

well... not building, but weaponizing

i will answer with a question

what is the one device that has ever done actual, noticeable damage to sam?

and what fecility holds the tech to build/weaponize one?

discuss

Guest Strwrsbob

This topic is for discussion about the Research facility, please get back on topic.

Maybe create another topic for this sam subject

Guest pureninja

This topic is for discussion about the Research facility, please get back on topic.

i thought i did

Guest pureninja

i thought i did

• 4 months later...
Guest cheiftokems420

i think i found a new easter egg for moon and i play on xbox 360 so if you want to test this out send me a message my username is my gamertag and i will record i have a dazzle dvc 100 so if its true we can be this first to have it on youtube. :D

Guest cheiftokems420

i think i found a new easter egg for moon and i play on xbox 360 so if you want to test this out send me a message my username is my gamertag and i will record i have a dazzle dvc 100 so if its true we can be this first to have it on youtube. :D