Zombie Training Facility

Guest carbonfibah

Guest carbonfibah

This sub-forum section is for users who are new to zombies and want to share their theories and ideas about zombies. You don't need an extensive knowledge of zombies, just the desire to share your ideas and learn some new things. This is not a forum for experienced zombie players and researchers. This forum section is for zombie zealots in training.

This sub-forum section is for users who are new to zombies and want to share their theories and ideas about zombies. You don't need an extensive knowledge of zombies, just the desire to share your ideas and learn some new things. This is not a forum for experienced zombie players and researchers. This forum section is for zombie zealots in training.

So I think this whole Zombie Training Facility, Research Facilty, and Asylym is an awesome idea! But I feel like it's not gonna catch on like we would hope. We've really got to start encouraging all members to post on these sub-forums. As of now it just seems like all new topics are being posted in the General Zombie Discussion forum. Perhaps a little more clarity would help members know where to post. Perhaps it could be set up something similar to this, with Brains or Zombification rank deciding where to post your New Topic:

Zombie Training Facility - ONLY New Members and Humans should post new topics here.(General Theories, New Gun/Map/Perk ideas, Storyline ideas, etc.)

Zombie Research Facilty - ONLY Almost Zombie Members should post new topics here. (General Theories, New Gun/Map/Perk ideas, Storyline ideas, etc.)

Zombie Asylym - ONLY Members ranking from Zombie and above, Forum Dwellers, and Veterans should post here.(General Theories, New Gun/Map/Perk ideas, Storyline ideas, etc.)

I think this would be great way to regulate who's posting new topics in what sub-forum. It'd be nice knowing that when I go into the Asylym, I can trust the Author of the post and I know he's familiar with the game and CoDz. You'll already know before even going into the Asylym that you're going to see well thought out Topics from experienced members. It'll also help going into the Training Facility knowing that the topics may be a little off the wall or not quite as well thought out or researched. Not to say that great topics won't come out of the Training Facilty, but it'll give you an idea of what to expect from the topics before you enter that forum.

Any member should be able to post a response to a topic in any forum though. This will encourage more experienced members to help out new members in the Training Facility. This should also help new members learn more in the Research Facility and Asylym.

These are just some thoughts on how to implement the new Sub-Forums a little better. I'd really love to see this whole thing catch on. I know this might sound kinda crazy but maybe removing the General Zombie Discussion forum all together? I mean it'll technically still all be General Zombie Discussion, but it would just be seperated into 3 different forums depending on Zombification Level. I know it's not the most ideal solution, but I don't see how people are gonna catch on to these sub-forums otherwise.

Carbon's on to something really great here! Let's get some more ideas flowing. This could be a huge benefit to the site!

Guest Shooter

So I think this whole Zombie Training Facility, Research Facilty, and Asylym is an awesome idea! But I feel like it's not gonna catch on like we would hope. We've really got to start encouraging all members to post on these sub-forums. As of now it just seems like all new topics are being posted in the General Zombie Discussion forum. Perhaps a little more clarity would help members know where to post. Perhaps it could be set up something similar to this, with Brains or Zombification rank deciding where to post your New Topic:

Zombie Training Facility - ONLY New Members and Humans should post new topics here.(General Theories, New Gun/Map/Perk ideas, Storyline ideas, etc.)

Zombie Research Facilty - ONLY Almost Zombie Members should post new topics here. (General Theories, New Gun/Map/Perk ideas, Storyline ideas, etc.)

Zombie Asylym - ONLY Members ranking from Zombie and above, Forum Dwellers, and Veterans should post here.(General Theories, New Gun/Map/Perk ideas, Storyline ideas, etc.)

I think this would be great way to regulate who's posting new topics in what sub-forum. It'd be nice knowing that when I go into the Asylym, I can trust the Author of the post and I know he's familiar with the game and CoDz. You'll already know before even going into the Asylym that you're going to see well thought out Topics from experienced members. It'll also help going into the Training Facility knowing that the topics may be a little off the wall or not quite as well thought out or researched. Not to say that great topics won't come out of the Training Facilty, but it'll give you an idea of what to expect from the topics before you enter that forum.

Any member should be able to post a response to a topic in any forum though. This will encourage more experienced members to help out new members in the Training Facility. This should also help new members learn more in the Research Facility and Asylym.

These are just some thoughts on how to implement the new Sub-Forums a little better. I'd really love to see this whole thing catch on. I know this might sound kinda crazy but maybe removing the General Zombie Discussion forum all together? I mean it'll technically still all be General Zombie Discussion, but it would just be seperated into 3 different forums depending on Zombification Level. I know it's not the most ideal solution, but I don't see how people are gonna catch on to these sub-forums otherwise.

Carbon's on to something really great here! Let's get some more ideas flowing. This could be a huge benefit to the site!

Guest football5699

Great Idea its just that I think it should be more of Human can't go in Asylum for obvious reasons. I know I'm almost zombie but I've been on the forum for more than a year now and I am a hardcore zombie fan. I think that it just depends tbh. We just have to see how it plays out.

P.S. I'm not just saying this because i'm Almost Zombie. It is mainly because your knowledge should not be judged by your brains.....Even if they are yummy :lol:

EDIT: then again....maybe I should earn my brains....that might be fair

Guest football5699

Great Idea its just that I think it should be more of Human can't go in Asylum for obvious reasons. I know I'm almost zombie but I've been on the forum for more than a year now and I am a hardcore zombie fan. I think that it just depends tbh. We just have to see how it plays out.

P.S. I'm not just saying this because i'm Almost Zombie. It is mainly because your knowledge should not be judged by your brains.....Even if they are yummy :lol:

EDIT: then again....maybe I should earn my brains....that might be fair

• 1 month later...
Guest ItalianGuy

I'd like to share this info with the new "Humans" like me. These are some tips on maps even if you already know them.

Kino Der Toten Tips:

1:There are 3 Meteors in Kino der Toten, hit X on them or the "A" button on the Wii in order to activate them. Once you got them all you will get a hidden song.

Look here:

2:You can buy frag grenades in the Teleporter Room where the pack-a-punch machine is located

Shangri La Tips:

1:When there is a power up on the ground I would recommend to leave it on the ground if it is a carpenter and wait for a monkey to swap into something better such as Max Ammo or an InstaKill.

2:In order to Pack-a-Punch your weapons you have to activate four panels located on the ground. Look here:

Notice that in this video the people our 4 but you can do it even in solo by going to stand on each of the 4 platforms.

Hope this helped :mrgreen:

Guest ItalianGuy

I'd like to share this info with the new "Humans" like me. These are some tips on maps even if you already know them.

Kino Der Toten Tips:

1:There are 3 Meteors in Kino der Toten, hit X on them or the "A" button on the Wii in order to activate them. Once you got them all you will get a hidden song.

Look here:

2:You can buy frag grenades in the Teleporter Room where the pack-a-punch machine is located

Shangri La Tips:

1:When there is a power up on the ground I would recommend to leave it on the ground if it is a carpenter and wait for a monkey to swap into something better such as Max Ammo or an InstaKill.

2:In order to Pack-a-Punch your weapons you have to activate four panels located on the ground. Look here:

Notice that in this video the people our 4 but you can do it even in solo by going to stand on each of the 4 platforms.

Hope this helped :mrgreen:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...