The Secrets Of Rebirth Island

AlphaSnake

Guest BlindBusDrivr

It would also explain the Elephant heard in CotD & the Cosmic silver back aswell...

For the last time...

Nova6 Creepy Crawlers = Man (HUMAN)

Cosmic Silver Back = Gorrilla (APE)

Ascension Monkeys = Macaque (Monkey)

Basic stuff...

Regards Alpha.

Humble yourself birthday boy... Time will tell you are wrong about the gas zombies... I have patience, the truth is out there

The gas zombie are clearly people. The have scrawny forms, so impossible of them to be Gorillas. And looks at how they crawl, like a deformed human, not a monkey. And they have feet and human hands just with large claws due to their mutation.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DarthChronikus

the gas zombies are not human they part monkey or gorilla. those x-rays are of gorillas heads. Maxis experimented on them with nova6. Maxis is the pentagon thief on 'Five' somehow the americans got him out of aether because they have 115 and teleporters and their teleporters are different than the germans they are digital (thats why you see the numbers and not the current)

OK I thought the comment about maxis would get the replies going, but since everyone thinks gas zombies are human, and don't want to listen to me, I will start bringing the facts. I am gonna have to go back and read thru all the intel and go back snooping on DerReise and ShiNo and listen to all the radios and movie reels again, but it is out there because I have read it already before. Also you can hear theplayers talk about the gas zombies saying stuff like

"those could never have been human" and "those are the failed experiments maxis was talking about" Somewhere in the intel and the player dialogue is the truth about these things... and the truth is they are not fully 'human' they are some genetic experiment to make a super soldier. Dam I hate homework and PS they arent wearing pants, that is a DIAPER

Guest XAvengedLullabyX

the gas zombies are not human they part monkey or gorilla. those x-rays are of gorillas heads. Maxis experimented on them with nova6. Maxis is the pentagon thief on 'Five' somehow the americans got him out of aether because they have 115 and teleporters and their teleporters are different than the germans they are digital (thats why you see the numbers and not the current)

OK I thought the comment about maxis would get the replies going, but since everyone thinks gas zombies are human, and don't want to listen to me, I will start bringing the facts. I am gonna have to go back and read thru all the intel and go back snooping on DerReise and ShiNo and listen to all the radios and movie reels again, but it is out there because I have read it already before. Also you can hear theplayers talk about the gas zombies saying stuff like

"those could never have been human" and "those are the failed experiments maxis was talking about" Somewhere in the intel and the player dialogue is the truth about these things... and the truth is they are not fully 'human' they are some genetic experiment to make a super soldier. Dam I hate homework and PS they arent wearing pants, that is a DIAPER

ok, they could have said "those could have never been human" because they are so mutilated and disfigured, and those are clearly pants, as they are shredded at the bottom instead of being folded over or what ever a diaper looks like, and once again they are wearing belts. They can be failed experiments and most likely are because that wasn't what Maxis was trying to create during the experimentation, he was trying to create a super soldier, which he failed on these humans AND also failed on the regular zombies as well

Guest Sigint

@DarthChronikus

That "they could never have been human" is just a sarcastic if you will remark. Its like if someone tells you something that you cannot believe, you will say "no way, that would never happen to you"

Guest DarthChronikus

If that was the only comment, sure. But there are multiple comments, intel, and leaks from the developers that all say that they are not human. I am in the process of pvr'ing all the relevant player dialogues and intel... will post soon

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TheProblem

PICT0296.jpg

Does anyone else see the Greek Letters in the upper-right hand corner? :? :ugeek:

His picture also has a CCCP stamp on it...

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes I see it too...

It would be so easy to make Mason & Woods part of the same experiments that Richtofen has performed on Dempsey & the others...

Think about it, I've already floated the idea that Steiner & Richtofen are partners/Members in the same program which would be group 935, the Ascension group its like a splinter faction of Group 935.

I have Escalation now, I will take some picture of the cranes in zoo if no one beats me to it.

Regards Alpha.

First thing I want to get out there.. they are humans. It's not hinted anywhere that they are gorillas.

Also, in terminal it says, "Sample was acquired from CIA asset based out of Vozrozhdeniya in the Soviet Union" regarding Richtofen's schedule. If you google Vozrozhdeniya, it's Rebirth Island

Guest Matuzz

Alpha Sigma Delta if that helps,

ASD, mean anything to anyone?

Same as lol, as its easy and fast to write while playing computer games.

Guest beefbobjones

if you go inside the gas chamber and shoot the barrels on the ceiling that are filled with nova 6 they leak and kill the monkeys and the soldier who's standing there. Also if there are still enemies around and you stand in the chamber for too long they lock you in and kill you with the gas.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BlindBusDrivr

I found something new on Rebirth!

The morgue is exactly like the one Hangar 18, except the name isn't unknown, it's John lostarks or Lastarks, and the height and weight are a little smaller.

it looks like this:

JOHN LO(A)STARKS

CAUSE UNKNOWN

RECIEVED 09-30

WEIGHT 150p

HEIGHT 5 FT 5 IN

AGE APPROX 30.

and Lostarks separated is Lost Arks. And as we know the Nazi's searched for the Ark of the Covenant, and in Indiana Jones :D but it's probably just a coincidence because google can't find specific results :P

• 2 months later...
Guest MixMasterNut

[center:g9pg87rz]PICT0263.jpg

They seem to have been studying the effects of Nova6 on the dead body, poor bastard.

PICT0264.jpg

A closer look.[/center:g9pg87rz]

Here's something to think about. Seeing the pictures of the dead bodies in the Rebirth Island reminded me of the dead body in the FIVE lab. Looks like the same character model. That model may be a re-used model of Sgt. Roebuck from W@W.

[youtube:g9pg87rz]YRu_QBnHlNo[/youtube:g9pg87rz]

[youtube:g9pg87rz]RdHK5WJhSPM[/youtube:g9pg87rz]

(not my videos)

• 3 weeks later...

Dr. Maxis isn't the Pentagon theif, if you look closely at the face you can see numbers on his forehead like Clarke from the campaign:

theif11.jpg

(hopefully this will work this time)

Daniel_Clarke.png

The numbers are the same down to the smallest detail.

Note to Author: I'm sorry for sending you so many reply requests, I keep making mistakes and don't realize until it's approved. ^^"

• 4 months later...
Guest MixMasterNut

PICT0268.jpg

PICT0270.jpg

Notice any resemblance?

220px-Sarin_test_rabbit.jpg

This real life photo shows rabbits being used to test for Sarin leaks at a Sarin production facility in the Rocky Mountains (1970)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarin

***WARNING ANIMAL LOVERS - GRAPHIC VIDEO***

Here you can see the effects of Sarin used on lab animals

[youtube:1ornzwk8]zpojID3SW7Q[/youtube:1ornzwk8]

Sarin is the real-life counterpart to Nova6. Or Nova6 is at least rumored to have both Sarin and Tabun in it.

highco10.jpg

the date on this note is 23rd Jan 75 and reads

"We've enlisted both Tabun and Sarin. Be wary of the doctor. His involved should be minimized if you want to make it out alive. We are unsure on how he arrived at this time and place . do what you must....."

Sarin is a chemical weapon of mass destruction developed by IG Farben for Nazi Germany. IG Farben is the real-life counterpart to GKM.

1256918889_IG_Farben_logo.jpg= 215.jpg

• 3 years later...

I love finding these old threads.

Perhaps those people on the tables ended up inside those barrels marked GK Nova.

Over time being stored in this way could have been how the Nova 6 crawlers are created.

Those that died from Nova 6 are stuffed in a bio-hazard containment barrel to stew in there own soup. (Heisenberg style)

Add a dash of 115 to the mix & there you have the Nova crawlers.

Nova probably had different variations hence the 6.

The original Nova may have had 115 as part of it's chemical makeup.

This is one of the reasons I created the Zombie Barrel toys.

They can be used to contain any kind of Zombie from Dogs to the crawlers.

Sort of like the canisters that the tyrant comes in the RE series.

You know Treyarch got the ZB idea from Return of the living dead part 1,2 & 3.

Who knows, maybe all the GK Nova barrels across all of Black Ops Campaign & MP contain Nova 6 crawlers.

All waiting to be released.

Even if they don't do it, I just like to see if they could.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake