Vril, Aliens the secrets behind the story.

Guest Matuzz

Guest Matuzz

[center:1igllun4]Lets start with the Richtofen, he is going with our crew to different secret places.

He is searching different items, what amazes me is that they are connected to space.

In Ascension he took the spacesuit and in Call of the Dead he took the Vril generator.

Now the question is what he is looking for in Shangri-La?

Saucers and anti-gravity test have been always big part in the story even though just recently people are starting to notice it.

Lets look at Der Riese:

boardvril1.jpg

Vril saucer picture in the chalkboard.

boardschappeller.jpg

The Karl Schappeller Device.

It can be used in theory to ingore gravity.

kreis110.jpg

Fly Trap: "Based upon certain external indications, Witkowski speculates that the ruins of a metal framework in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine (aesthetically dubbed "The Henge") may have once served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke.

When you start it up in Der Riese you can see objects lifted up in the air.

It might have been used to launch saucer craft in the air.

So Der Riese had many projects involving achieving anti-gravity device and saucer crafts.

Now lets look at Ascension:

Soviet base where Ascension group worked. Ascension group had former group 935 scientist working in it.

As we can see Ascension is all about space as it is a Soviet Cosmodrome.

In Ascension radio it says:

"I can assure you that our craft will be far superior to whatever the Americans, or should I say the Canadians (Laughs) are developing. Finally project Thunder is nearing completion, my staff has assured me that the remaining issue of the effective range and power sensors will be solve within the next few months."

That is refering to an American-Canadian project called AVROCAR:

avrocar01.jpg

Exactly its an saucer craft and it seems Soviets superior one compared to it. Maybe Richtofen needed parts out of it?

[youtube:1igllun4]cmPiZv4q4Ms[/youtube:1igllun4]

"Yuri Zavoyski is a brilliant scientist, but he has so far proven incapable of handling project Mercury, or as you call it "The Gersch device"

Mercury is element used in Die Glocke also:

"Stevens speculates that Die Glocke contained red mercury. and describes stories alleging that a concave mirror on top of the device provided the ability to see "images from the past" during its operation."

In Call of the Dead Richtofen needed Vril Generator.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNzWRQIdLpmcDbHCij1ngQZFYjRXnHJ7M_S33BX4YurE67sAP_

Its funny how the Vril generatior comes down from a sky after this force field sucks human up just like a classic alien saucers:

alien-abduction-lamp-bovine-450x450.jpg

Now the new map is Shangri-La, and again its all about Aliens.

You might have seen that Vril has been coming up many times: Vril craft, Vril generator and V-R11 = Vril.

And it will come up also in Shangri-La.

But first what is Vril Society?

The Vril Society was formed by a group of female psychic mediums led by the Thule Gesellschaft medium Maria Orsitsch (Orsic) of Zagreb, who claimed to have received communication from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Centauri, in the Aldebaran system. Allegedly, these aliens had visited Earth and settled in Sumeria, and the word Vril was formed from the ancient Sumerian word "Vri-Il" ("like god").

What this has to do with Shangri-La?

Well Shangri-La is mystical place in Himalayas and is gate to the Agharta, a paradise inside earth:

Hollow_Earth.jpg

In that picture you can see:

Saucer to Venus and another space ship.

It has been said that people in Shangri-La are immortal.

I believe that people of Shangri-La have got their powers and knowledge from Aryan aliens living on Alpha Centauri in the Aldebaran system.

They gave also them the Ray Gun and Vril generators which are used also in healing.

V-R11 heals zombies back to humans ;)

One of the alien ships in the picture looks little like ANDROMEDA-GERÄT.

vril01_02a.gif

In a relatively modern variant of the Vril Society saga, it is claimed that, amongst others, in 1944 a huge, 139 meter long cylindrical mothership called the Andromeda-Gerät was constructed by the Vril Society or by means of the technology of this highly secret society. Foreshadowing the large Adamski-type motherships, but post-dating the cylindrical spaceship from Nils Meyn's Die Reise zur Venus (the Voyage to Venus), the conception of the Andromeda Device itself was nothing new. In Germany in 1908, readers were introduced to Captain Mors who flew through space with what may be considered the precursor to the Andromeda-Gerät. Captain Mors was a proto-science fictional hero who encountered various aliens, crystal robots with strange devices and discovered new planets with extraterrestrial life between 1908-1911 in 165 adventurous installments published in Germany. As such, both the fabulous Andromeda-Gerät of the Vril Society and Captain Mors' Lenkbares Luftshiff (manoeuverable airship) and his Meteor, a Weltenfahrzeug (World vehicle), may be considered as extreme extrapolations in a phantasmagoric world where the occult, avant-garde science and the sense of wonder meet.

In World at War you can get Ray Gun in single player by summoning statues from underground:

peleliuraygun2.png

These statues look like the one in Dead Ops Arcade Shangri-La/Temple map,

deadopsshangrila.png

Maybe Richtofen is looking the last piece or that saucer craft itself from Shangri-La/Agharta.

EDIT: Now its confirmed that aliens have been in Shangri-La:

2ef4xfa.png

See the alien skull.[/center:1igllun4]

In Shangri-La there is also crop circle like symbols gathered around the map....

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

Nice find here this could be big.

Notice the Vril step has an Alienesque abduction theme to it...

The Humans look like men in black, the Vril is the basis for all UFO saucer craft abduction stories.

Could this be linked to Area 51?

Ufos/Vril, men in black, tractor beams & teleporters...

Just thinking out loud.

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

Like I said, once the storm of the new map is over (The feverish race to finish the egg with little understanding of what clues are being exposed), we then enter the research phase where the real fun begins...

Richtofen is building something... But what will it do?

Also I like how the OP is seeing the Lucifer connection... Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the Devil before being cast from heaven.

That is my domain is it not? ;) :twisted:

a120.jpg

The Vril society is steeped in occult mysticism, you can also link to the Thule society...

Aside from the Moon base theory, it has been said that the ANDROMEDA-GERÄT took these groups to Mars. Their final destination? The Aldebaran system.

ANDROMEDA-GERÄT

andromeda.gif

a121.jpg

So much to do now...

Regards Alpha.

Guest tokempole

Like I said, once the storm of the new map is over (The feverish race to finish the egg with little understanding of what clues are being exposed), we then enter the research phase where the real fun begins...

So much to do now...

Regards Alpha.

it sounds to me like he is just building (fixing?) the teleporter.

UNLESS

you mean like they are traveling around time collecting things for some kind of epic invention for a later map.

imo that would be probably the coolest thing to happen to zombies since the dg-2 (my personal favorite zombies creation)

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes I think your not far off the mark with that idea...

Remember how in Ascension Richtofen say's he could build a generator with a few spare parts...

Could Richtofen be building his own version of the Vril craft?

If so were does he intend to take it?

I've edit my last post with some more information on this topic.

Regards Alpha.

Guest jdl14

Remember how in Ascension Richtofen say's he could build a generator with a few spare parts...

Regards Alpha.

Ahh yes Richtofen says " If given enough time.. I could build a generator from spare parts!"

Guest racerten

Regards Alpha.

Ahh yes Richtofen says " If given enough time.. I could build a generator from spare parts!"

I thought he was saying this because the power was out.

Guest Matuzz

Also I like how the OP is seeing the Lucifer connection... Traditionally, Lucifer is a name that in English generally refers to the Devil before being cast from heaven.

That is my domain is it not? ;) :twisted:

a120.jpg

The Vril society is steeped in occult mysticism, you can also link to the Thule society...

Aside from the Moon base theory, it has be said that the ANDROMEDA-GERÄT took these groups to Mars. Their final destination? The Aldebaran system.

ANDROMEDA-GERÄT

andromeda.gif

a121.jpg

So much to do now...

Regards Alpha.

Yeah I know that Lucifer is devil and the Vril society/illuminati are somewhat dealing with devil.

But that doesn't actually mean there will be devil/demonic stuff as it could be just their believe.

But alien crafts will be big part in story when they most likely introduce Area-51 map we will get much info.

But also we need to do research on Vril as the cure for the zombies.

There is lot to think. :P

Guest tokempole

The Aldebaran system.

Aldebaran translated from arabic means "the follower".

why would they (the vril society) be headed here? it cant be a coincidence, they HAVE to be looking for something (following something?)

idk what this has to do with it, but i thought i would throw that translation out there. maybe someone with more sleep can extrapolate something out of it.

Guest AlphaSnake

There is a theory that Aliens are what we Human see as Demons & Devils.

It's there mate you just have to take that little leap of faith.

Regards Alpha.

Guest jdl14

Regards Alpha.

In Cotd sometimes Danny Trejo says something alongs the lines of "this is definitely the work of the Cucuy (coocoowee)"

Guest tokempole

Regards Alpha.

thats a good way to sum up MY religious beliefs. lol.

but would 3arc honestly take the story that far? space and spaceships are one thing, but aliens too?

(thinking out loud now)

1:maybe the zombies are the aliens, 115 came from space, maybe the 115 didnt just reanimate the dead, but changed (infected?) them, now they are "hosts"/

2:The Vril society managed to reach the stars, found 115 and became infected? sent it to earth?

3: Richtofen is from the future (bear with me) and has found out about the Vril/nazi experiments, traveled back in time (remember how his presence cant be explained) to work with the nazis to alter the outcome of the future. (this one i cant seem to get out of my head, i also cant seem to figure out how it could possibly fit, lol, but idk)

Guest Matuzz

This Vril society is very strange and needs lot of searching.

I try to update your findings to the OP.

ALSO was Richtofen studying with ALIENS?

"I think I might have killed the specimen from Mexico"

That could be alien and what I noticed in the radios was that Richtofen refers our crew as subjects but these (aliens?) as specimens.

:?

And I think there has been so called ufo findings in Mexico

Guest Undead xP

Between clues and direct hints since Der Riese till now, I can't think of anything else that screams Area 51 as a possible future map. Potentially the last map if you ask me.

Guest Trezombz

Its nice to see the old illuminati connections and whatnot pretty scary stuff. Next map should be scary like the original 4 maps.

Guest CrimsonStatic91

Vrill is nothing new to zombies, If you have not been here since the begining then you have missed out. Vril was connected to the zombies on the first map. The Obvious trade mark of this secret society is the Black Sun. Don't get too caught up in this part of zombies, its only there as a plot filler.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Sun_(occult_symbol)

http://webfairy.org/missilegate/rfz/swaz/index.htm

Guest Captain

Regards Alpha.

thats a good way to sum up MY religious beliefs. lol.

but would 3arc honestly take the story that far? space and spaceships are one thing, but aliens too?

(thinking out loud now)

1:maybe the zombies are the aliens, 115 came from space, maybe the 115 didnt just reanimate the dead, but changed (infected?) them, now they are "hosts"/

2:The Vril society managed to reach the stars, found 115 and became infected? sent it to earth?

3: Richtofen is from the future (bear with me) and has found out about the Vril/nazi experiments, traveled back in time (remember how his presence cant be explained) to work with the nazis to alter the outcome of the future. (this one i cant seem to get out of my head, i also cant seem to figure out how it could possibly fit, lol, but idk)

Perhaps Richtofen traveled back in time to kill Dr. Maxis for some reason. Eh?

Guest XxJason LivesxX

Regards Alpha.

In Cotd sometimes Danny Trejo says something alongs the lines of "this is definitely the work of the Cucuy (coocoowee)"

Cucuy is regional spanish for a boogyman/demon/mischevious spirit. It could reference the devil as well. Mostly Cucuy is a bed time story told to little children to keep them saying prayers and listening to their parents. link in case any one is interested http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuco