The Gate Way To Hell Firing Range & Mike Curran

AlphaSnake

brdseye3.jpg

So I went snooping around the Mp maps again on split screen mode, this time around Firing Range or should I call it Hell-Fire:

HELLFire.jpg

Gateway to Hell & Mike Curran?

PICT0223.jpg

Richtofen & Mike Curran, DG-2 & DG-3, Thunder & Lightening, Fire & Brimstone, Hell-Fire The Gateway To Hell...?

PICT0213.jpg

Some things wrong with this place.

PICT0215.jpg

Doesn't sound good... :?

PICT0217.jpg

Bio-hazard?

PICT0219.jpg

Please wait sign from the Pack-A-Punch, Hmm & all these Hell references... 8-) :twisted:

PICT0216.jpg

This level will hurt you?

PICT0214.jpg

Haha, just like Nickolai, Just bring Vodka... Nickolai's American counterpart maybe?

PICT0220.jpg

Will we be revisiting Firing Range in the near future?

There is a ton of evidence for an easy Gateway to hell style Zombie map here, think about the links between Mike Curran & Richtofen, the Bio symbol, the warnings... Come on people this one really isn't that hard to get you mind around.

Thanks to Dubz for that Mike Curran picture & Mr.Rofls for making me think of this one, I've had these pictures sitting around for a few days, but today it all came together...

I hope you enjoy & let me know what you think...

PTG has not mentioned half of this here so don't be saying they came up with this first.

From what I've seen Treyarch are saying they could do lots of zombie maps quite easily.

Plus this has just added to the Satanic threads credibility, you still think there isn't some implied Devil in Zombies... ;)

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As always, great job Alpha. Dang, Treyarch are just setting themselves up for either a multi zombie map map pack (if that makes sense):? or a zombie game. The only thing that throws me off about more then one zombie map in a map pack, is this situation going on with cod wiki and the heaked info about map pack three. If it is true and area 51 is the only zombie map, then would that be the end, or would they go to the moon or what? I hope Treyarch is working hard to prosuce as many maps as possible, unless a zombie game is released.

As for the actual story, I agree 100%. The illuminati are the power behind the throne for this story, and are controling everything; they are controling everyone maybe for their own gain and to finally harness the power of the devil, though that could be a little far fetched(almost sounds like hitler lol :lol: ). All of the clues are there and AlphaSnake knows it :D

Guest AlphaSnake

These Devil/Hell references are every where...

I hope certain people here are taking note of all these recent developments.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Scatapult

Well Alpha I think I can answer one question for you:

Who is Mike Curran?

Apparently he is one of, if not the head of the environmental artists on Black Ops.

a.jpg

He also appears to have done some voice work as well

b.jpg

Hes also been an audio designer, sound engineer and composer on other games

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1991428/

He is also listed in the production credits for the original Call of Duty.

http://www.answers.com/topic/call-of-duty

So I think his name is just a tribute not really zombie related.

Guest khalil544

Yo Alpha. Check this out. In the bathroom in Firing Range (I hope you know where I'm talking about XD) there are footsteps in the concrete and they lead to a sink and the sink has a lot of blood in it... Strange. Oh and if you prone next to the car near the bathroom and turn your volume up you can hear faint footsteps...

Guest AlphaSnake

It could be nothing, but I like to think this is a perfect example of Treyarch teasing us...

This could easily be made into a Zombie map...

Thats the point Treyarch is keeping us guessing as to which map will be next.

Regards Alpha.

• 2 months later...
Guest NeenjaRaptor

I think if we don't see the appearance of this map in the zombies storyline it's likely that it will make it's way in in the next Treyarch game. Why would there be biohazards on a firing range? In addition, you may or may not know but there are bullets with 'Tank Dempsey' engraved on the bottom of them on this map.

dempsey.jpg

If you can't see it very well then go onto the game, there is more than one place with these bullets.

Guest yellow-card8

if you are in that middle house where that car is being hanged, you can look up and see a teddy bear, probably like the teddy bears in MW2 which just means the guys dead daughter :|

Regards Yellow-card8

• 4 months later...
Guest DEFCON 1

What's with all the thread revivals lately? Oh well while it's back I just wanted to say that the Gateway to hell is actually Khe sanh, on the mission "S.O.G" when you walk out of the tent with Hudson and look to your left you'll see the gateway to hell sign. Just an FYI.

• 2 months later...
Guest aegisknight

bump

I just wanted to point out that if Curran was just added as a tribute to the designer, it would be an odd addition to put him on a book right next to Richtofen as well in Verruckt, along side a multiplayer map just littered with zombie references

A far-fetched extrapolation of this would mean that Curran was a 935 researcher who moved to America at the war`s end with Paperclip, and was responsible for biological experiments and re-development of 935 technology