Operation Surgeon The British Connection

AlphaSnake

Operation Surgeon was a British post-Second World War programme to exploit German aeronautics and deny German technical skills to the Soviet Union.

A list of 1,500 German scientists and technicians was drawn up. Policy was to forcibly remove "whether they liked it or not" the scientists from Germany to lessen the risk of them falling into enemy hands.

It was feared that if they were allowed to remain in Germany they might enable the Soviet Union to "achieve a long range bomber force superior to any other in the world".

Of the removed scientists in the years 1946-1947, 100 chose to work for the UK.

Many of the listed scientists had already at the inception of the operation offered their services to British Commonwealth countries, Sweden, Switzerland, Brazil and South America, and regarded working for the Soviet Union as a last resort if stopped from working in Germany and unable to find employment elsewhere in the west.

Thoughts on this?

Remember how British troops turned up at the Nova ship in the Ice?

Sas_black_ops.jpg

mi5logo.gif?xcache=2616

310px-Project_Nova_intel.jpg

I will later include Daniel Clarke, Steiner & the Pentagon Thief in this Idea...

Daniel_Clarke.png

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3FzNPlgQtwJFpBLJxB0n6A58r8GYhqBiQ64fJOFxgId6GT4o8

pentagon-thief-290x217.png

From here it's only a small step to Black Ops campaign characters getting involved zombies...

Does any one remember the images from the Nova6 gas level being in the zombie mode Tvs viewed from the chair... The very same ones can be seen still at Gknova6.com after the Zombie Da Vinci man/monkey...

[youtube:ch657tk8]x_Xx9oju5AQ[/youtube:ch657tk8]

Plus it shows you men with their eyes burnt out, could these be the creepy crawlers?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTametrX9uLj9iTGCA9JayhwCeYvCrHfisMoQtRTpzR6--DgZKn

Remember in the ship on the ice, more men had their eyes burned out by Nova 6...

Dimitri_Patrenko_Nova6_Sad_moments_is_gaming_history-s449x243-133333-580.png

Crawler-Party_lrg.jpg

Could more of these Nova6 rockets have been on the Bismarck:

Nova6.png

310px-Nova_6_ship_into_ocean.jpg

bismarck_16.jpg

4350101234_d31fa35c44_o.png

The board from Der Riese.

800px-Rheinuebung_Karte2.png

The Bismarcks final journey.

This is all linked.

Discuss the CoDz way... ;)

Pictures & videos will be added soon.

Regards Alpha

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AlphaSnake

I agree, but maybe not in the exact same time line...

In the Campaign mode that is our timeline...

In the zombie mode, the Russians released the Nova 6 gas on America...

Does no one wonder why JFK reacts so calmly to Zombies breaking into the Pentagon?

Is his world over run with Nova 6 Zombies? He wasn't assassinated in this time line because the world is now infected?

Regards Alpha...

Guest flamecommando36

I agree, but maybe not in the exact same time line...

In the Campaign mode that is our timeline...

In the zombie mode, the Russians released the Nova 6 gas on America...

Does no one wonder why JFK reacts so calmly to Zombies breaking into the Pentagon?

Is his world over run with Nova 6 Zombies? He wasn't assassinated in this time line because the world is now infected?

Regards Alpha...

Thats possible because JFK does state in the custscene`hm,Zombies.

And Mcnamara states`We nearly blew ourselves up`

Nova gas last resort any one?

Guest Pandaman5797

As I've said before, maybe JFK's assasination was "staged" by the U.S gov't (at least for the zombie storyline) and then blamed on Oswald, a publicly sated communist...

The Panda's out...

Guest AlphaSnake

Yes I agree, we have underestimated Steiners involvement here...

He was part of Group 935, as was Hanz Kammler, Edward Richtofen & Ludwig Maxis...

It would seem everyone got someone after the war if you know what I mean...

Steiner must have worked together with Maxis at some point on the Nova experiments & Data Servant.

When we watch the Zombie menu screens, I think you can see Demetri with his eyes burnt out but he is still alive, possible turning into a creepy (Nova6) Crawler...

[youtube:20ignhcb]I8k6yafiOzQ[/youtube:20ignhcb]

Can be seen here at 0:30 onwards in the bottom right hand screen...

GKscreensTake1.png

After seeing it close up I don't think it is Demetri, it's showing us some one with their eyes gone but still moving.

There are other clues in those screens, but I need to do a new thread with all the different screens captured & blown up large so we can really get a good look at them.

Regards Alpha.

Guest TFG Dubz

There is no hanz kammler its hans, I still believe we have missed someghing simple and kammler isnt the link to hanz, treyarch specifically included hanz, it would of made more sense having his last name.

Sorry to go off topic but I still believe hanz is an unanswered point in nazi zombies, and yup I do know what he was involved in btw so I can see why people think its him

Guest AlphaSnake

Your right Dubz it's SS General’s Hans Kammler...

Hans Kammler is involved in the Die Glockes History:

The Bell (Die Glocke) was transplanted out of Silesia to a destination that has never been discovered. The Bell, along with General Kammler himself, simply disappear entirely from history, never to be seen again. It is believed, however, that both the Bell and General Kammler were transported by U-boat to a base outside of the Reich (Base 211 in Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica being the strongest choice). Others suggest Norway where German troops still held that territory with another Ju-390 supposedly kept in reserve as an evacuation aircraft.

Continued here:

DIE GLOCKE (1945)

Regards Alpha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Thanks, theres always room for improvement.

Just wanted to add that Daniel Clarke has a brother in Johannesburg, South Africa.

Well, could Steiner have had two sons?

Who he taught all about Nova6. ;)

I will post the intel I saw this on soon.

Also:

Hans Kammler also known as Heinz Kammler or Hanz/Hans for short is involved in the Die Glockes History & the escape via U-boat to base 211 Neu Schwabenland:

The Bell (Die Glocke) was transplanted out of Silesia to a destination that has never been discovered. The Bell, along with General Kammler himself, simply disappear entirely from history, never to be seen again. It is believed, however, that both the Bell and General Kammler were transported by U-boat to a base outside of the Reich (Base 211 in Neu Schwabenland, Antarctica being the strongest choice). Others suggest Norway where German troops still held that territory with another Ju-390 supposedly kept in reserve as an evacuation aircraft.

Continued here:

DIE GLOCKE (1945)

Regards Alpha.

Discovery MP Map possibly Base 211 Neu Schwabenland, Antarctic Zombie Map

PICT0121.jpg

logoneu.jpg

This is where Kammler escaped to on a new cutting edge design for a U-boat known as 688.

PICT0130.jpg

Which officially never got on the dock, nevermind actually being launched... But I find myself doubting this official story as to what happened with the U-boat 688, Heinz Kammler & the Die Glocke. The 688 was later put into production for the American's by German scientists that were attained via Operation Paperclip. The 688 is capable of holding a Tank, so the Die Glocke wouldn't have been a problem.

PICT0116.jpg

As you can see there was Nova6 present at this place.

These two threads are now 100% linked... ;)

Regards Alpha.

Guest DeckchairsFTW

PICT0116.jpg

As you can see there was Nova6 present at this place.

Nova6.png

%7Boption%7D

This is awesome, how you notice all this, i'll never fathom.

But (there's always a but :P) there is a slight difference in the Logo.

The one on the nova6 cannisters has a Swastika in the middle, whereas the Discovery one is a Cross Patee, and the number seems to be different, although it blurs too much to make out if you zoom in any further.

Maybe it could be some other type of Biological agent we haven't seen in the game yet... after all, if it isn't Nova6, it still has the generic Biohazard sign.

Deckchairs.

Guest Faust

Just wanted to add that Daniel Clarke has a brother in Johannesburg, South Africa.

I had a breakthrough on this. I'll post soon.

Guest AlphaSnake

I can't wait stormy... ;)

Decks, the Swasika has been replaced by the Iron cross, that is still a Nazi symbol, all these symbols can be found in the 12 pointed designs posted in the Grand thread.

110.ht31.jpg

Demonironcross.jpg

DemonSwasitka.jpg

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

Please don't, we're a family & sometimes we don't see eye to eye. So lets forget about it, water under the bridge and all... :)

Regards Alpha.

Guest HammerFace

of course :D

its not like harbored hatred its just like when in a family there is that one sibling thats does better. the rest still respect him of course, but they feel as if they are at a lower stool. so they then try harder!

my use of real world connections sucks :facepalm: but hopefully you get the message

Guest Faust

I was origionally going to post a connection I found to the South American Jonestown suicides, and tieing it in the the CIA and MKultra, but I still couldn't find the connection to Clarke and his brother I was looking for... Maybe you could make better use of what I found Alpha. I'd look into the conspiracies surrounding Jonestown if I where you, but be warned. After seeing all those bodies, I'm not sure if I'll be getting any sleep over what I found.

Good luck, sorry I couldn't find the connection that would have made this it's own thread. I guess I'm just plain a conspirater at heart and couldn't stay away. Personally, this who case wreaks of some sort of reformed us of MKultra co-opted by the cult leader. Question is, where did he find it, and why was the CIA so quick to go in and cover it up?

Huh... I just reliesed that between you, me, and all the other true conspirators on CoDz, we could make an ARG that would put GKnova6 to shame. I just wish we'd have met underdifferent age circumstances. (I.e. me not being in High School)

Guest Magna

Once gain Alpha strikes again, anyway can I just say how do you do it?

Anyway after reading this heres something that may interest you and may relate to Nova 6, 115 and how the infection possibly spread through Dna replication - There is a number in the console on 'five' 4774 - I type it into google and this came up - www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/gene/4774 ; www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?db=gene&term=4774

adenovirus DNA replication.

http://pathmicro.med.sc.edu/mhunt/dna1.htm

Since you know more than me Alpha maybe you can come to a conclusion on something.

Guest dikkiedik1992

good searching very good..

i know that the next zombie map was in a snow lvl, and i thought also the mission ''project nova'' could be used as a zombie lvl

cus of the atmosphere and the dead body's hanging around in the ship. but i never thought of what alphasnake is telling us..

Guest Magna

Also the screen with the man sitting, I'm sure its a zombie, and there's also one which looks like outside are of Nacht Der Untoten or Ascension. Its got a wall and its outside.

• 4 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

I'll just leave this terminal file here.

[center:3cmubn7n]ASCENSION

BYE 0108-56

ASCENSION GROUP EXECUTIVE SUMMARY:

1. The Ascension Group is a coalition of former scientists from the German Wunderwaffe program and Group935. These scientists have been co-opted and organized by Soviet General Dragovich for the purposes of pushing forward Soviet weapons devlopment.

2. The Lead is one Fredric Steiner and his focus was on the NOVA 6 program. He and the remnants of the Wunderwaffe scientists disappeared on 29 Oct 1945 near the Arctic Circle. Around the same time, the Soviet Operation designated "Olympus" consisted of the 3rd Shock Army Special Operations unit led by General Dragovich.

3. British Intelligence records state that Mi6 had a commando unit in the general vicinity but refuse to disclose the details of their presence there.

ASCENSION

TOP SECRET

HANDLE VIA BYEMAN TALENT KEYHOLE CONTROL SYSTEM JOINTLY.[/center:3cmubn7n]

Steiner was involved in Group935... This is a solid campaign tie in now.

Reznov, Demetri Petrenko, & Dragovich were there.

As was MI6... British Zombies via Nova salvaged from the ship my the Royal Navy. ;)

There is another intel file that supports this:

ProjectNovaPartI.jpg

ProjectNovaPartII.jpg

ProjectNovaPartIII.jpg

Regards Alpha.