Back To The Future, Time Travel & Civil War Zombies.

AlphaSnake

Listen, towards the end...

[youtube:1s3igl9m]gky6yqE6N9Q[/youtube:1s3igl9m]

You can hear what sounds like zombie growns, then the bottle sound, followed by Nickolai saying "Arh, theres my vodka, thank you Takeo", Dempsey then says "Come on Tak suck it up and walk it off"

So what happened to Takeo here? It sounds to me like he turn abit but managed to get it under control...

So they are all turning...

Richtofen may have an antidote, but then again maybe not.

Think about why this is hapening, the Perk's that contain 115, the teleporting & use of the Wonder weapons...

Now the 1.21 gigawatts quote ties in nicely with this transmission...

Richtofen Says "Back Tracing us to the future" Back to the future... :lol:

This is all we needed to know when it comes to the time travel part of the story...

Like I said before on here, the MDT (The Bell) could create torsion fields that were strong enough to bend space & time...

So just like in the plot to Back to the Future, the team has gone back in time first to Kino where time is all distorted, So the Wunderwaffe overloaded the Flux cap... I mean the MDT with 1.21 gigawatts of energy from the DG-3 JZ...

So they are in 1941 like I said but the team changed something, Altering the timeline and going into the alternative future just like part two of Back to the Future.

So the next question is, how close are treyarch going to follow Back to the Future, are we going back to 1885 as happened in part three of back to the future...? Or Maybe 1743 8-)

Where did I get 1743 from?

Did anyone wonder why those pictures of George Washington (Freemason), Alexander Hamilton (Freemason), Benjamin Franklin (Freemason) & Abraham Lincoln (Was not a Freemason) are in Five?

In that same corridor there is a map with 1743 colonie de berbice Jacob Voordaagh on it.

Photo-0004A.jpg

So is this saying some how all these guys will end up at colonie de berbice?

I haven't worked all the details out yet but this really does make things easier to understand.

If you haven't seen the three Back to the Future films, go do it now, trust me it will make sense after you've seen them.

So yeah, snakes just typing random thoughts from his head...

I'll tidy this up later, I just wanted to get this out there for you lot, I will refine it soon.

Hope you enjoy.

Comments?

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZeMrDark

The game is filled with quippy puns and relation to pop culture...

I don't think it has a relevance to the game beyond humor.. I do believe it is considered by treyarch as an "easter egg".. how ever not one of any actual importance.. but I like that you pointed it out :)

Guest AlphaSnake

Oh, it's more than that... Think about what has happened to the team...

It mirrors the Back to the future plot so far we're on part two...

The Pic I posted will be part three... :lol:

Regards Snake.

Guest ZeMrDark

It couldnt have mirrored it?

Shino - Der - Kino (kino would have to be PRE der but it has the TG which is advanced from the WW)

LESS... Der - Kino - Asc ... but ascension has rockets that go lunar, putting it post 60's.. which would still be the future from Der, BTF 3 is the way past... in the cowboy era..

For it to make sense, Asc shouldnt exist... but we can't ignore one map to create a theory... and "five" has no relation to the original player characters so there for is a side story to the going ons between Richt-Demp-Tak-Nik ...

I dont see the connections to Back To The Future other than a few witty lines..

Guest TheFallen0ne

Yes they are ALL turning if not mentioned, sorry didnt read it all, but yeah they r turning cause of the 1st teleportation to Der Riese. - in the story , ( and i read it from sum1 else so credits to him) when they were ready to teleport to der riese cause richtofen had to go back to der riese to finish Illuminati's plan, so what he did was use the wunderwaffe on the teleporter to teleport them to der riese, in the beginning of the preview of the der riese trailer , nikiolai groans and say that he dont feel good, richtofen that he will be fine but secretly Richtofen knows that they are ALL turning into zombies SLOWLY because of using the teleportation which caused the zombies and hellhounds to be created. yes also from 115. As for the time traveling, Richtofen upgraded his wunderwaffe into the DG-3. thats when he ALSO shot the wunderwaffe at either at the main frame or teleporter C, the upgrade wunderwaffe shot them into kino, which is 1950s, not 1970s, thats Five. IDK if im mumbling alot over here and has been explained in this forum but yeah thats how the story goes lol

Guest HammerFace

Yes they are ALL turning if not mentioned, sorry didnt read it all, but yeah they r turning cause of the 1st teleportation to Der Riese. - in the story , ( and i read it from sum1 else so credits to him) when they were ready to teleport to der riese cause richtofen had to go back to der riese to finish Illuminati's plan, so what he did was use the wunderwaffe on the teleporter to teleport them to der riese, in the beginning of the preview of the der riese trailer , nikiolai groans and say that he dont feel good, richtofen that he will be fine but secretly Richtofen knows that they are ALL turning into zombies SLOWLY because of using the teleportation which caused the zombies and hellhounds to be created. yes also from 115. As for the time traveling, Richtofen upgraded his wunderwaffe into the DG-3. thats when he ALSO shot the wunderwaffe at either at the main frame or teleporter C, the upgrade wunderwaffe shot them into kino, which is 1950s, not 1970s, thats Five. IDK if im mumbling alot over here and has been explained in this forum but yeah thats how the story goes lol

alright im like 99% sure nikolai is groaning because teleportation isnt the most harmless thing in the world. also when you teleport in gameplay you come out in a dazed state, this is mimicking the effect it had on nikolai.

Guest AlphaSnake

Shino - Der - Kino (kino would have to be PRE der but it has the TG which is advanced from the WW)

LESS... Der - Kino - Asc ... but ascension has rockets that go lunar, putting it post 60's.. which would still be the future from Der, BTF 3 is the way past... in the cowboy era..

For it to make sense, Asc shouldnt exist... but we can't ignore one map to create a theory... and "five" has no relation to the original player characters so there for is a side story to the going ons between Richt-Demp-Tak-Nik ...

Nope sorry not understanding the problem here... What is hell is Shino?

I'm not saying it will mirror the exact dates...

BTF 3 was sent in 1885... It was called the Wild West not the cowboy era... :roll:

So the team went back to Kino and changed something that messed with the timelines, ie (BTF 1 style). I have said before that Kino is Pre-Der Riese.

The theater was where Dr.Maxis Sold the Idea of Group 935 to the German high command... So they went from the present (1943 Der Riese) Back to 1941 (Kino but time is out of place the Past & future have converged into one). Then they went into the alternate future in 1962 (BTF 2 Style 2015)... Backed up by Richtofen Saying: "Hmm this future is an interesting place".

So we're in Ascension which is happening at the same time as Five (Proved with the red phones to five giving 1962), The next step would be that when they tried to go back to their original past something goes wrong and Richtofen gets thrown back in time to 1743 (BTF 3 style 1885).

So Takeo, Tank & Nickolai end up on the Moon some how (Trapped on the rocket when Richtofen wired up the Gersch device to the rockets 115 reactor in an attempt to get back to their own time) somehow the new character seen in Kino gets involved here somehow, maybe he is the Americans spy in Ascension.

Richtofen goes into the past where he starts his experimenting again.

His experiments lead him to meet George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Benjamin Franklin & Abraham Lincoln.

So while the gang are on the Moon with their new partner, Richtofen is tearing it up in Colonie De Derbice with some of the most iconic men in American history...

Get this too:

February 8 1743: Comet C/1743 C1 approaches within 0.0390 AUs of Earth... 115 Comet fragments again... So we CAN have a civil war zombie map right here & this gives Richtofen the chance to return home to his own time. Plus he rebuilds the Wunderwaffe DG-2 with the 115 from the comet, he also constructs a basic teleporter which he then overloads with his new improved DG-2 MkII...

Does this make sense to anyone but me...

1.21 gigawatts & Time Travel = Back to the future plot.

We are already two parts down aswell...

Hope this clears somethings up...

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

No problem, I saw the 1.21 gigawatts quote yesterday and this just hit me when I was in the Bath... Just like what happened to Doc in the Toilet in BTF 1, you know when he invented the Flux capacitor: :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9g84lcf7bqqriO2jFRGsOrYzkqrPFf12UlMWSuN3S_24BPiybAg

Could some of what we see on the Der Riese chalkboards be linked to these Flux compression equations?

Regards Alpha Snake. ;)

Guest yellow-card8

well i think while teleporting the vodka went inside takeo then he threw up which is why you hear him throw up and vodka spilling and Nickolai say "there's my vodka, thank you takeo" when has Nickolai said thank you to takeo, he threw up his vodka ...... hes a drunk :3

Guest AlphaSnake

Does no one else hear the zombie groans that could only be Takeo?

Nikolai is fine... He just wants his vodka back...

Zombie Takeo kicked it over to the Russian... ;)

What about the rest of the idea mate?

Regards Snake.

Guest General Dempsey

civil war zombies, start off with bolt action rifles and at the end automatic. there would need to be new perk to fit with the era. plus zombie "stonewall" jackson as a p-thief

western zombies, have some winchester repeaters and some dynamite and some old fashion perks. cod style red dead redemption undead nightmare, your escape route you get on one of the four wagons and each is controlled by one of the four horses of the apocoalypes.

thats all I can think of so far. hope you like.

Guest ZeMrDark

No problem, I saw the 1.21 gigawatts quote yesterday and this just hit me when I was in the Bath... Just like what happened to Doc in the Toilet in BTF 1, you know when he invented the Flux capacitor: :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9g84lcf7bqqriO2jFRGsOrYzkqrPFf12UlMWSuN3S_24BPiybAg

Could some of what we see on the Der Riese chalkboards be linked to these Flux compression equations?

Regards Alpha Snake. ;)

He was in the shower and he slipped and hit his head :P Not toilet, haha..

Guest AlphaSnake

No, he was hanging a picture over the toilet slipped and banged his head on the rim of the toilet... ;)

I was just saying I had my epiphany in the bath room just like Doc had his in the bath room too.

These films were a big part of my childhood...

I remember going to see the delorean when it came to Manchester... The thing dreams are made of...

Regards Alpha.

Guest Adamburgess_10

[spoiler:b1dhdw96][/spoiler:b1dhdw96]

Listen, towards the end...

[youtube:b1dhdw96]gky6yqE6N9Q[/youtube:b1dhdw96]

You can hear what sounds like zombie growns, then the bottle sound, followed by Nickolai saying "Arh, theres my vodka, thank you Takeo", Dempsey then says "Come on Tak suck it up and walk it off"

So what happened to Takeo here? It sounds to me like he turn abit but managed to get it under control...

So they are all turning...

Richtofen may have an antidote, but then again maybe not.

Think about why this is hapening, the Perk's that contain 115, the teleporting & use of the Wonder weapons...

Now the 1.21 gigawatts quote ties in nicely with this transmission...

Richtofen Says "Back Tracing us to the future" Back to the future... :lol:

This is all we needed to know when it comes to the time travel part of the story...

Like I said before on here, the MDT (The Bell) could create torsion fields that were strong enough to bend space & time...

So just like in the plot to Back to the Future, the team has gone back in time first to Kino where time is all distorted, So the Wunderwaffe overloaded the Flux cap... I mean the MDT with 1.21 gigawatts of energy from the DG-3 JZ...

So they are in 1941 like I said but the team changed something, Altering the timeline and going into the alternative future just like part two of Back to the Future.

So the next question is, how close are treyarch going to follow Back to the Future, are we going back to 1885 as happened in part three of back to the future...? Or Maybe 1743 8-)

Where did I get 1743 from?

Did anyone wonder why those pictures of George Washington (Freemason), Alexander Hamilton (Freemason), Benjamin Franklin (Freemason) & Abraham Lincoln (Was not a Freemason) are in Five?

In that same corridor there is a map with 1743 colonie de berbice Jacob Voordaagh on it.

Photo-0004A.jpg

So is this saying some how all these guys will end up at colonie de berbice?

I haven't worked all the details out yet but this really does make things easier to understand.

If you haven't seen the three Back to the Future films, go do it now, trust me it will make sense after you've seen them.

So yeah, snakes just typing random thoughts from his head...

I'll tidy this up later, I just wanted to get this out there for you lot, I will refine it soon.

Hope you enjoy.

Comments?

Regards Alpha.

David vonderharr said on twitter a couple of weeks ago

@DavidVonderhaar

Via Facebook, I just received an unsolicited pitch for Civil War zombies. The game design document is "ready to go."

so this could be a possibility :)

Guest MONSTRO

cowboy zombies have already been done in Red Dead NIghtmare, I dont think treyarch would do that since its already been done im sure theyre more original than that

Guest MONSTRO

it is a good theory i wasnt trying to flame or anything and i think the moaning ( i did hear it) is takeo

maybe pooping the bottle out lol

Guest ZeMrDark

Heres the thing.. games copy each other like crazy, taking fad's in order to promote the interest of a game... I dont forsee cowboy zombies now, but like alpha said and I agree I could very easily see a civil war zombies..

Guest Scorpion

Nope sorry not understanding the problem here... What is hell is Shino?

I'm not saying it will mirror the exact dates...

BTF 3 was sent in 1885... It was called the Wild West not the cowboy era... :roll:

So the team went back to Kino and changed something that messed with the timelines, ie (BTF 1 style). I have said before that Kino is Pre-Der Riese.

The theater was where Dr.Maxis Sold the Idea of Group 935 to the German high command... So they went from the present (1943 Der Riese) Back to 1941 (Kino but time is out of place the Past & future have converged into one). Then they went into the alternate future in 1962 (BTF 2 Style 2015)... Backed up by Richtofen Saying: "Hmm this future is an interesting place".

So we're in Ascension which is happening at the same time as Five (Proved with the red phones to five giving 1962), The next step would be that when they tried to go back to their original past something goes wrong and Richtofen gets thrown back in time to 1743 (BTF 3 style 1885).

So Takeo, Tank & Nickolai end up on the Moon some how (Trapped on the rocket when Richtofen wired up the Gersch device to the rockets 115 reactor in an attempt to get back to their own time) somehow the new character seen in Kino gets involved here somehow, maybe he is the Americans spy in Ascension.

Richtofen goes into the past where he starts his experimenting again.

His experiments lead him to meet George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Benjamin Franklin & Abraham Lincoln.

So while the gang are on the Moon with their new partner, Richtofen is tearing it up in Colonie De Derbice with some of the most iconic men in American history...

Get this too:

February 8 1743: Comet C/1743 C1 approaches within 0.0390 AUs of Earth... 115 Comet fragments again... So we CAN have a civil war zombie map right here & this gives Richtofen the chance to return home to his own time. Plus he rebuilds the Wunderwaffe DG-2 with the 115 from the comet, he also constructs a basic teleporter which he then overloads with his new improved DG-2 MkII...

Does this make sense to anyone but me...

1.21 gigawatts & Time Travel = Back to the future plot.

We are already two parts down aswell...

Hope this clears somethings up...

Regards Alpha.

I like your thinking on the past and how George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton and Abraham Lincoln may have encontoured zombies in the past! I was thinking the same thing when I played Five and saw the portrait of them, and coincidentally four. Civil War zombies? Im not sure . . . that was in the 1860s. 1743 is before the U.S. existed . . . but you know as you have mentioned, perhaps time has been messed up after time traveling!

But if there were four, and Richtofen somehow goes into the past, then how would the four be? Lets say this is a map, how would the four past iconic people becom playable? What if Richtofen did not go into the past? What if certain things went into the past because of teleportation devices? Think, the Gersch Device perhaps? Or maybe . . . somehow the Wunderwaffe traveled in time, but not with the team? . . .

I enjoy your posts Alpha! Thank you for understanding what I was also thinking, you are now my hero (temporarily)!

Guest AlphaSnake

"Philosophical Society" and founded in 1743 by Benjamin Franklin, the discussion group was an offshoot of his earlier club, the Junto. It was founded two years after the University of Pennsylvania and the institutions remain closely tied From the beginning, the Society attracted some of America's finest minds. Early members included George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton.

The Liberty bell!!! Richtofens new teleporter shell?

I can't fit abe in here, he was born in 1809...

So maybe just the other three plus Richtofen...

Maybe Richtofen did a Bill & Ted, saved Lincoln from assassination?

Hmmm, needs work...

Scorpion, your right about it being the wrong era for the civil war, it fits the American revolution era...

Regards Snake.

Guest KAOS_Shogun4489

Does no one else hear the zombie groans that could only be Takeo?

I hear no Takeo-esque groans. Honestly I don't even think Takeo groans, he's too prideful. The "groan" in question sounds like Nikolai when he teleports in Der Riese. And honestly, Nikolai groans and quasi-vomits quite a bit even when he's not teleporting.