The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

[center:qcggo0eg]The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies

Over the last year I have been gatthering the evidence to support these claims...

The Evidence:

Illuminati involvement: Starts in Shi No Numa, Der Riese (The sypher sheet symbols) Notes,

The Box Glitch showing an all seeing eye on top of a Pyramid. The eye in the clouds of Der Riese Watching over us.

Images-DerReise-UnknownVII.jpg

Reptilian like eye in a triangle can be see here.

Images-DerReise-BrowningSymbols.jpg

Just below the browning you can see a pyramid with an eye on top.

Richtofen also mentions them by name in multiple quotes.

In Kino Der Toten the Freemasons:

Checked black & white tiles all over the place, Richtofen says the following after picking up the Hammer "Must be the handy work of the Masons"

So the Masons are making things for Maxis & Sam to drop? Doesn't this strike you as an odd thing to say?

If you do some research online, you will find that the Masons are under the control of the Illuminati.

Right the numbers:

"Initiating Lunar navigation systems, updating security protocol 13255"

13255, 1 (325) 5... 3x2=6-5=1 so... we can get 1(1)5 again...

Just like Patient 13225 from Richtofens Kino quotes, 1 (322) 5... 2+2=4-3=1 so... again we can get 1(1)5

322 is linked to Skull & Bones another secret society under the umbrella of the Illuminati...

Ever wonder why in Resident Evil the Bad guys were called the Umbrella Corporation? Illuminati much...

Same thing is happening here.

Right some Pictures:

Der Riese loading screen with the five ? marks. All I did was connect the qusetion marks:

DerRieseOriginalloadingscreen.png

The original W@W loading screen for Der Riese.

DerRieseOriginalloadingscreen-1.png

Der_Riese_Map.jpg

? connected to create what is known as a pentagram.

Please note that the Black ops version of the Der Riese loading map this has been removed? Why's that then... :!:

Still not finish yet:

So Der Riese, has all these Illuminati references, and a Pentagram on its loading screen...

However there is another...

First I need to talk about the Pack-A-Punch Machine... Where did it come from? Who invented it? How did it get to Der Riese & when?

There are clues...

Takeo in Ascension said this "Work your Black Magic Pack-A-Punch Machine".

Quick google of black magic symbols images turns up this:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSSHfpp3HTB2l8Q7h592ZXmEAYoEMKsgDjmaZQhhdRlFWfqzJ28KQ

Now back to the Pack-A-Punch Machine. The Machine upgrades your gun, and puts a new skin on it:

This image if from the World at War game files for Nazis Zombies, this is the actual skin that the "Black Magic" Pack-A-Punch puts around your gun. (FACT)

101.jpg

This is a very detailed design pattern. Some one spent hours if not days drawing this...

Yes there is the Demon face in the center highlight by the red eyes I put in:

101-4.jpg

but wait there is more, Notice those darker patches?

Here they are circled:

100.jpg

Now, I'm not seeing things here there are five darker patches, three have the little black blocks, the other two are curl designs.

Coincidents? I highly doubt that... This was done on purpose:

103.jpg

You can actual do two combine Pentagrams for an interesting new symbol:

101-2.jpg

Does this look like an accident or even a coincidents?

Dempsey iconic quote saying to the the voice "Oorah Devil man"

Have you figured this out yet?

The Pack-A-Punch is the work of the Devil! Faust plot anyone...

Really do I need to say any more...

Like Treyarch said. "We're missing something right in our face"...

Make of this what you will... I will update this as I remember more & find more evidence to add here...

For a broader view of what I think this means, research the Illuminati & The beast system, this is a conspiracy theory so have an open mind when looking into the real life side of things.

More Evidence From Five:

These pictures are from the pentagon thief:

Pentagonthiefcodelivinggdead.jpg

The Illuminati code of course. "Living Dead"... We have know this for a while however there is more.

Pentagonthiefgroup935.jpg

The group935 logo. This indicates that Group 935 are now under the control of the Illuminati?

PentagonthiefIlluminati.jpg

The illuminati pyramid once again, along with the sypher code "living dead" does this not suggest that the thief is an Illuminati Agent, much like Richtofen was in Der Riese?

blackopszombie0104.jpg

This can be seen both Five & Ascension, the pyramid with an all seeing eye, the hallmark of the Illuminati.

illuminati-symbolism.jpg

The Pentagon:

pentagon-arlington-virginia-usa.jpg

The design of the pentagon falls right into place in this topic.

PentagonE.jpg

The Pentagon is interchangable with the Pentagram.

This again leads me into the significance of the Golden Ratio & Phi ?:

phi_pentagram.gif

I have a thread dedicate to the appearances of Phi in Nazi Zombies:

Unlocking The Nazi Zombies Chalkboard Secrets & The Golden Ratio Link.

The design of Washington Dc:

MAP.JPG

Pentagrams, pyramids, Set square & compass. Plus the Owl head.

Treyarch picked the pentagon for a very good reason.

Washington Dc's layout is the work of the Masonic Satanic Illuminati.

Also in Five you can find the portraits of four iconic men in American history:

George Washington, Alexander Hamilton, Benjamin Franklin & Abraham Lincoln.

george-washington-freemason.jpg

Washington was a known Mason, as was Alexander Hamiltion & Benjamin Franklin.

So we have pictures of Freemasons hanging in Five, based on the Pentagon located in Washington Dc with the Pentagram & illuminati pyramid in the very foundations of the city's layout!!! Do you think this is a coincidence?

These people are well aware of the power of symbolism.

I will continue to add more information as it presents itself.

Thanks for taking the time to read this article.

If you comment, remember this is not a theory, these are facts, the sheer number of quotes & reference to the Devil, Hell, Hell-hounds, Demons, Lucifer, Black magic, Freemasons & the Illuminati are fact based. Supported by things found in but not limited to Der Riese, Kino, Five, Ascension, Shangri-La & Moon.

I will be updating with new finds from Call of the Dead & Shangri-La soon.

This thread also has a "Big Brother" thread that goes even deeper into the story behind Nazi zombies.

The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back Link.

The Pap images need updating as there is a lot more symbolism in the design than these ones are showing:

There is also a lot of information further down the thread that needs to be transfered here.

(TBC)...

Regards Alpha Snake.

:twisted:[/center:qcggo0eg]

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PokeDanny10

Good post, Alpha :)

But I highly doubt the devil or anything supernatural outside ghosts and zombies are involved in the story, but knowing Treyarch, everything is highly possible :o

Guest AlphaSnake

Dude read it again... I added more images.

Satan is all over Nazi Zombies...

Is this the Faust angle, who made a deal with the Devil for the Pack-A-Punch? Maxis? Richtofen? WHO?

Regards Snake

Guest cjdog23

i should mod the skin to include the pentegram and take a screen shot of some of the upgraded weapons with teh skin with those diagrams, maybe something interesting would show up? haha

Guest AlphaSnake

I was playing and recording Der Riese, the PPSH41 Upgraded to the Reaper of all names, has the face right on the back IN YOUR FACE... Get it...

I'll get this filmed in HD just for this thread. ;)

This is freaky stuff...

i should mod the skin to include the pentegram and take a screen shot of some of the upgraded weapons with teh skin with those diagrams, maybe something interesting would show up? haha

Please, please, please do this Cj... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

Guest Vikings-Call

Good post man, just one thing that the masons are not under control of the Illuminati it does not say that anywhere i can find and i'm in an organization affiliated with the masons, they are not connected together rather that the statement, "could this be the handiwork of the masons?" just shows the involvement of richtofen, maybe he was a part of the masons and Illuminati. fact of the matter is they are both just two different secret organizations. the masons however aren't the bad guys, mayby their involvement with the Carpenter powerup means they are trying to help, idk. :)

Guest AlphaSnake

Ok I understand what you are saying...

BUT, the Masons ARE under the infulence of the Illuminati...

The Masons & most Secret societies are what we call compartmentalized...

For example your in a club that has Seven levels...

1st level: Worker Slave - The people, base of the pyramid it very foundations. (Us)

2nd level: Slave Master - Select few from the people, next level of bricks in the pyramid. (Work Bosses)

3rd level: Slave Masters Employer - Rich Elite people who own the land. (Masons)

4th level: Elite club master - Leads the Rich Elite group. (Elite Masons)

5th level: The Elite club masters own Elite of the Elite club, he does not lead this club only his allotted faction. (Illuminati Masons)

6th level: Master of all the Elites - Nearly the very top of the pyramid... (Elite Illuminati)

7th level: Whom the Master of all Elites worships and does his biding... (The All seeing Eye)

Each lower level has no idea about any plans the next level has, and so on until the top level is reached.

To see the whole picture you must either be on the outside looking in, or be the one making the grand plan from the very top position...

Do you see how this works with the freemasons & the Illuminati?

boilluminati.jpg

The Masons don't know what the next level is doing and thus can be manipulated into doing things that are Evil in nature...

Regards Snake.

Guest eliaxs 117

YO alphasnake this is awsome :D nice work dude!!

ok ontopic

If you look at your pic of the PAP skin for the guns in your "info

bar" or what ever, in the middle with the eyes it kinda looks like the samurai gorilla from the emblem creator in mp! just a little thing that fell into my head lol :P

BTW her some brains :D

Guest AlphaSnake

Your right... It looks like the Giant Samurai in Sucker Punch, you know the one with the giant death machine:

[youtube:uqc87vqw]vgCrihn2iTg[/youtube:uqc87vqw]

Go to 1:47 to see this...

She fights what looks like zombies too, I gotta see that soon.

Regards Alpha

Guest SDChargers1993

It Dont Make Sense man, Ok 1. yea Illuminati Real, and its All over Video Games, and joint it the Music industry and Joint, but why show all this demon/satan joint, and u dont belive in religion, cuz im Christan and If theres a Devil, there God, fa show, 2. Its all over black Ops and Joint who doesnt know, but to get to my point, u dont make sense man sayin, "oh man devil and Joint all in black ops" but "oh im not religious" :?:

Guest MrRoflWaffles

VERY interesting stuff, some more info:

"We're missing something right in our face"...

Our face - what's in our face? Eyes? Eye again :S

Also, I now understand your use of that image on youtube :P

Also, Richtofen mentions the illumiati by name. I think it's on Kino, and he says something about "his service to the Illuminati" and that they will reward someone or other afer "it is all over" (referring to the zombie apocalypse/outbreak/insertyourtheoryhere)

There is some more freakish stuff... don't remember off the top of my head, will rack my brains and edit post / post again if I remember :o

EDIT: Samurai in SuckerPunch etc etc = Hint @ Takeo?

It Dont Make Sense man, Ok 1. yea Illuminati Real, and its All over Video Games, and joint it the Music industry and Joint, but why show all this demon/satan joint, and u dont belive in religion, cuz im Christan and If theres a Devil, there God, fa show, 2. Its all over black Ops and Joint who doesnt know, but to get to my point, u dont make sense man sayin, "oh man devil and Joint all in black ops" but "oh im not religious" :?:

You are the one that makes no sense - joint joint joint, "oh man devil and Joint all in black ops" but "oh im not religious"

Wtf are you on mate?

Guest AlphaSnake

My faith has nothing to do with my observations... Like I said make of it what you will...

However, I can guarantee you this isn't leading to a fluffy bunny happy ending...

I'm looking at this from an Atheists point of view, the fact that the world maybe controlled by people who really believe that the devil is real and that they serve him is quite disturbing.

Regards Alpha...

Get this:

Jacobs Ladder:

7490startJacobsLadderwithhexagram2pentagramsgif.jpg

Pap Pentagrams:

101-2.jpg

Rik Clay's 2012 combine symbol:

Untitled-4.png

Are these the same?

101-2-1.jpg

They all fit together a long the same lines. :shock:

Holy Satanic 2012 batman......... WTF!!! :o

Regards Alpha.

Guest Vikings-Call

Sorry m8 that might be how the Illuminati works but not the Freemasons. Don't get me wrong your one of the most avid posters on this site and i look forward to your posts but most assumptions of the masons are wrong when taking it for an evil organization. It might be secret to the outside but their secrets are no more than symbolic rituals of Life

Guest AlphaSnake

& Death...

167997_148564998531472_100001339199141_247084_899334_n.jpg

Freemasons & the Illuminati

Sorry they maybe not be individually evil but as a whole they are dangerous...

I'll let JFK take it from here:

[youtube:22n6y9yk]xhZk8ronces[/youtube:22n6y9yk]

I know Masons too. ;)

Bad things happen to people who cross the Masons...

Look for the sake of the GAME, we will believe they are being used for evil by the Illuminati. Sound fair?

I'm not here to discuss the real world.

Regards Alpha.

Guest AlphaSnake

PENTAGRAMS, HEXAGRAMS AND SACRED GEOMETRY Excerpted from “The Book of Magick Power” by Jason Augustus Newcomb

The "Greater Rituals" of the Pentagram and Hexagram are part of our magical

inheritance from the 19th century occult group The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn.

They have been reprinted in so many books that I was almost going to skip them as a

topic in this already crowded manual. However, they have a useful function within your

magical work, so I though I had better give them a little space. Besides, I have a few

unique viewpoints that you will hopefully find helpful in understanding and using these

techniques.

PHI AGAIN!!!

The pentagram is generally considered a symbol representing the microcosm, or

humankind, and that the upright pentagram shows the triumph in humans of spirit over

the elements. Humans can control the elements through spirit, and this symbol is a

representation of that. If you look at Diagram 18 you will see the attribution of an

element to each of the points of the pentagram, with the element of spirit at the topmost

point. However it is still unclear exactly what is meant by the ray that “issueth forth,”

from each re-entering angle.

However, recently, I’ve been exploring sacred geometry, and discovered within the

geometry of the pentagram is an interesting ratio known as “phi” or “the golden mean.”

PhiPentagrams.png

A rectangle created with this ratio, called a “golden rectangle” can infinitely

reproduce itself, larger or smaller, making the geometry for a “golden spiral.” This spiral

ZombiemonkeymanGKnova.jpg

vitruvius.gif

Unlocking The Der Riese Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio & Phi ?

Come on folks... How much evidence do you need this is it...

We should all be focusing on this development.

Also I always seem to make my breakthroughs at 3:00AM THE WITCHING HOUR!!!

:shock: :? It 4:15AM here (BST) I guess the paranormal effects of the witching hour don't care about British summer time... I kid you not... :?

Regards Alpha.

Guest King_Cliff_O

Nice post alpha. Very interesting read for someone like me who does not know the whole story yet and is trying to figure it out. I like guys like you for helping out. When I ask someone in a game the story of zombies, this is their version. " run to box. Whore out box. Die. Rinse and repeat." so I thoroughly enjoy reading these types of things and getting perspective from everyone here, who are all like minded, and even though you guys know a lot more than me, you welcomed me and the tacos in to your big happy sometimes dysfunctional family. Chips and salsa to all members, and tacos to my man alphasnake

Guest Sigint

I love these kinds of threads. They really bring out my inner nerdy person. All those wild theories imploding in my head. Have some [brains]

Guest AlphaSnake

Why thank you...

Trying to research the Golden Dawn Nazis:

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn (or, more commonly, the Golden Dawn) was a magical order active in Great Britain during the late 19th and early 20th centuries, which practiced theurgy and spiritual development. It has been one of the largest single influences on 20th-century Western occultism.

Concepts of magic and ritual at the center of contemporary traditions, such as Wicca and Thelema, were inspired by the Golden Dawn.

The three founders, William Robert Woodman, William Wynn Westcott, and Samuel Liddell MacGregor Mathers were Freemasons and members of Societas Rosicruciana in Anglia (S.R.I.A.). Westcott appears to have been the initial driving force behind the establishment of the Golden Dawn.

The Golden Dawn system was based on hierarchy and initiation like the Masonic Lodges, however women were admitted on an equal basis with men. The "Golden Dawn" was the first of three Orders, although all three are often collectively referred to as the "Golden Dawn". The First Order taught esoteric philosophy based on the Hermetic Qabalah and personal development through study and awareness of the four Classical Elements as well as the basics of astrology, tarot divination, and geomancy. The Second or "Inner" Order, the Rosae Rubeae et Aureae Crucis (the Ruby Rose and Cross of Gold), taught proper magic, including scrying, astral travel, and alchemy. The Third Order was that of the "Secret Chiefs", who were said to be highly skilled; they supposedly directed the activities of the lower two orders by spirit communication with the Chiefs of the Second Order.

Also I think this ties to Aleister Crowley!!!

Aleister-Crowley.jpg

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

Hello... Really Faust? Have you researched your bloodline?

Welcome by the way, I see you quite new here at CoDz...

Did you feel special when you first played Kino? I would have... :D

Do you know much about the Faust story?

Regards Alpha. :)