The Satanic Illuminati Involvement In Zombies... Hot Topic

AlphaSnake

You said Group 935 was controlled by the Illuminati and so was Richtofen. So if that was the case why would Richtofen kill Maxis if he was under the control the Illuminati to?

I think it more that Richtofen was being controlled by the Illuminati rather than the entire group. One of the radios in Ascension (i think it is) mentions that Maxis was getting in the way of his research for the Illuminati so he attempted to kill him but instead they were teleported to the pyramid at Griffin Station.

There is more to it then that but I don't feel like explaining it all... :)

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Sasika02

Hi, The Illuminati is a very real institution. Whether it is the entity that is behind government that conspiracy theorists, survivalists, and fundamentalist Christian groups claim it is, is debatable, uncertain, and irrelevant to the discussion at hand. The point is that it is a real philosophy.

• 3 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Thorpics.jpg

I was watching Thor again, can anyone see why I nearly jumped out of my seat?

Couple this with the fact that in Der Riese on the chalkboards there is a diagram of a Schwarzschild wormhole also known as an Einstein-Rosen Bridge...

So the original Pack-A-Punch skin is displaying a similar style to the picture I posted at the top from the film Thor.

That image is left after they use the bifrost (Wormhole or Einstein-Rosen bridge) to travel to Earth (Midgard) from Asgard.

Could our Devil be using the same ancient mystic technology seen in the Norse legends?

This is quite freaky when watching the Marvel movies now.

I believe we could be dealing with a tesseract like object in BOIINZ which is of course called the Tacitus.

Again how can Treyarch not have known about the Command & Conquer Tacitus Kain uses.

Anyway let me know what you think about this new development.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Ehjookayted

Traces of illuminism are so ubiquitous that pop culture itself is a conduit of Illuminati and occult influence.

Something I've always found interesting is how the Illuminati subverted the occult from what it once was. It used to be men like Cornelius Agrippa, men who wanted to renew religion with magic and alchemy; the Enlightenment eradicated that notion, and now we believe that the Devil is so strongly associated with many an Illuminati conspiracy.

Really though:

illuminate- to lighten

Lucifer- light

Funny how that works. ;)

These symbols are becoming more and more subliminal. I think that they all just serve to perpetuate a common motif: subversion of expectations and a discovery more than just the superficial elements of a work.

Guest AlphaSnake

Just had to post this one:

[youtube:19cu2nhp]cDm_ZHyYTrg[/youtube:19cu2nhp]

House of the rising sun hmm, where have I heard that before:

[youtube:19cu2nhp]bwAw9ThDQmk[/youtube:19cu2nhp]

Sorry for this randomness...

[youtube:19cu2nhp]XH-jyADph8k[/youtube:19cu2nhp]

Regards Alpha.

• 2 years later...