MANHATTAN DOWN, rather interesting find...

Guest DeckchairsFTW

Guest DeckchairsFTW

I was thinking today about the 'MANHATTAN DOWN' Message on the floor of Kino. This is the vague info i found.

On the opposite side of the river to Manhattan, is a place called Guttenburg. If you run 'Guttenburg' through the google translator as 2 seperate words (Gut + Tenburg), it will come back with Altenburg, which is a place in Germany, only 387KM away from Wroclaw, Poland (Breslau, Der Riese).

Within Altenburg, there is an area called The NIKOLAI quarter, which of course is the name of one of our four heroes.

Goethe, the Creator of FAUST (the film advertised on the posters in Kino) used to drink here, and it is the venue from a scene of Faust.

Could be onto something...

Guest gordogg24p

I think that's about as lucky a coincidence as the SR-71 dimensions being coordinates that are in the area of Tunguska, Russia.

Guest AlphaSnake

I think that's about as lucky a coincidence as the SR-71 dimensions being coordinates that are in the area of Tunguska, Russia.

Is that a joke? About the SR-71?

Great topic to the OP by the way...

Manhattan Down!!!

The Manhattan Project

In 1934, German scientists discovered nuclear fission, the splitting of an atom of uranium into two elements. If fission became a chain reaction, the energy of the nucleus of the uranium atom might be released. A very large number of atoms split very quickly might result in a massive explosion (Like in the GKNOVA6 Transmissions).

Five years later, Albert Einstein wrote a letter to President Roosevelt describing the potential power of a nuclear bomb. Einstein was a German-born Jewish scientist who left Europe shortly before Hitler came to power. Einstein opposed the use of nuclear weapons, but he feared what might happen to the world if Germany discovered the technology before America.

American military leaders decided they needed to build a laboratory to create a nuclear weapon. They searched for a location at least 200 miles from a coastline or international border. The site needed to be sparsely populated because an accident might cause horrendous damage. They settled on a secluded school for boys in the desert land of Los Alamos, New Mexico. Robert Oppenheimer led a group of almost 6000 scientists in what became known as the top secret Manhattan Project.

The scientists recruited to work on the Manhattan Project, and their families, had to work in complete secrecy. Their drivers’ licenses listed only numbers, not names. Even relatives could not know where the scientists were working. All of their mail was screened to ensure they said nothing to give away their location. Photographs could not include anything that might identify the landscape of New Mexico. The American government had to ensure that the Axis Powers had no idea what was happening at the isolated site in New Mexico.

Many of the scientists working at Los Alamos were Jewish refugees from Germany. Edward Teller left Germany for America in 1933. Otto Frisch and Felix Bloch were also German Jews who were instrumental in creating the bomb. Enrico Fermi was married to a Jewish woman. He left Italy at about the same time to escape anti-Semitism. Ant-Semitism is the hatred or persecution of Jews. If Jewish scientists had been allowed to stay in Germany, Hitler might have gotten the bomb before America.

Nobody was certain what would happen once the nuclear chain reaction began. One scientist believed the entire state of New Mexico would be incinerated. The governor of New Mexico was alerted that an evacuation of the state might be necessary.

The scientists were ready to test their work at sunrise on a summer morning in 1945. The awakening sky filled with light brighter than anything seen before on earth. Early risers more than 150 miles away heard the unimaginable roar of the bomb. Oppenheimer later remarked, “We knew the world would never be the same.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snakes Theories:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy2RpdaSdssbhBSCO8dvXwmS9yajYwM-MHgK2HVhj3udxG--jW

My money is on an incident at Los Alamos after the a nuclear test or maybe that was a cover for another experiment gone wrong, say a Die Glocke explosion, or a crashed Vril craft. Maybe a nuke with element 115 in the core?!

This fits with the GKNOVA6 Transmission of a nuclear reaction. Maybe they were trying for a Zombie Nuke, Fire & blast damage plus a side helping of Zombie infections... A type of ZWMD!!! I have a thread on that:

Psychotronic Weapons AKA Zombie Weapon of Mass Destruction

Infact I've added this to the Locations thread:-

Possiable Zombie Map Locations

It would seem that the Uranverein map (Uranium Club Map, Think GKNOVA Transmissions) will be set in the USA rather than Germany as they all moved when Hitler came to power as to avoid the third reich getting a nuke first. About what the op said about Nickolai, this is only giving weight to the possibillity of him being a double agent for the USA...

Regards Snake. ;)

Guest gordogg24p

Nope. I did it a while back while BlOps was still being teased and info about the SR-71 was just coming out. I would try and find it, but I'm too lazy. :lol: But yeah. It comes out randomly in the same "state" (or whatever they call it in Russia) as Tunguska.

EDIT: I lied. Found it over on WTGz where I originally posted it. I apparently posted it here too. That's kinda funny I guess. http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/showth ... e-Analysis

Guest AlphaSnake

Nope. I did it a while back while BlOps was still being teased and info about the SR-71 was just coming out. I would try and find it, but I'm too lazy. :lol: But yeah. It comes out randomly in the same "state" (or whatever they call it in Russia) as Tunguska.

EDIT: I lied. Found it over on WTGz where I originally posted it. I apparently posted it here too. That's kinda funny I guess. http://www.wethegamerz.com/forum/showth ... e-Analysis

That is simply amazing... [brains] for you when I can give them again... I promise.

Regards Snake.

Guest jediloomis

I'm new to this forum, but I continue to be amazed at the amount of time and energy that has been put in by its members concerning the Zombie story lines. To be honest, I just played the game and loved it, and not until coming here, have I become so interested in the mythology of Nazi Zombies.

Keep up the good work, guys.

Guest AlphaSnake

Robert Oppenheimer User info

User: roppen

Pass: TRINITY

BUMP... More Evidence for a Manhattan Down Map...

Oppenheimer had the Der Riese recordings in his files on the terminal.

Regards Snake.

Guest flamecommando36

Robert Oppenheimer User info

User: roppen

Pass: TRINITY

BUMP... More Evidence for a Manhattan Down Map...

Oppenheimer had the Der Riese recordings in his files on the terminal.

Regards Snake.

I thought we already knew that?

When I found them there were all recordings,but you cant hear them,the just appear on screen,By the way,maybe we might be able to find them for kino and see if there is a 3rd radio...

• 3 months later...
Guest TheCrows

The point is the Manhattan Project has clearly been implicated in the Zombie story line.

Regards Alpha.

Speaking of the Manhattan Project.

I have an original photo from the 1940's with all the Manhattan Project Scientists on.

Even Klaus Fuchs, the man who stole the plans for the Manhattan Project and sold them to the russians is on there :D