The (G)rand Zombie Design From The Past To The ?uture & Back

AlphaSnake

Guest AlphaSnake

OH, I ain't finished yet... I can never be finished as long as new maps surface, then there is the implication of that new map on the whole story line once again...

This is like the PHI of threads, it will never end it's is the very spiral of life itself, all is one...

Regards Snake.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yellow-card8

asking if this post is good is like asking "is there a story behind zombie" but its not good, it amazing, i felt mind raped and fucked in the same time but in a good way O.o and yet your a daddy, has your kid said its first words? if not make sure the first word is something zombie related, and if you next kid is a girl call her samantha, if its a guy call him sam XD you will love him forever :lol: [brains] but still, here are some brains

Guest AlphaSnake

More added to the top post...

asking if this post is good is like asking "is there a story behind zombie" but its not good, it amazing, i felt mind raped and fucked in the same time but in a good way O.o and yet your a daddy, has your kid said its first words? if not make sure the first word is something zombie related, and if you next kid is a girl call her samantha, if its a guy call him sam XD you will love him forever :lol: [brains] but still, here are some brains

Imagine how my head feels writing all this up... ;)

Glad your digging it... There is a lot more still to come. :shock:

I was lazy about do this as it is so epic in scale.

I'm actually running out of space in that top post, Carbon can you raise the limit?

I'll continue it in the next post I made after the first, Maybe a mod can move that post into second place so there is no gap?

I'll keep plugging away.

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

Whats that new film called, with the guy who plays Face... He takes a Drug to make his brain use more than 10% of it's potential... This is me without the drug on a normal day...

Things get crazy when I have an above average day... :lol::lol::lol:

Regards Snake.

Guest yellow-card8

I finished reading all the comments and that guy is just annoying, and ignorent, I know he is going to post on me but don't care, your post are awesome .... also I don't think the pentigon thieft is Dr. Maxis, but if he is then i hate the maxis family, fucking box. :lol: hope your doing good with that baby though and is it ok if i do the same thing you do with the "regards snake"?

Guest yellow-card8

Alpha, do you happen to know how to uncode codes? like the ones in campaign in that mission with the numbers because i think i came across a new easter egg/ code :shock:

Guest AlphaSnake

@ yellow-card8:

I don't mind if your use Regards to sign your posts... ;)

Anti Earth has a thread for decoding a Rofls posted an excellent link back to a hardcore decoder...

Investigating the CODED MESSAGES in THE NUMBERS!

Check it out.

I've added info about verruckt, Richtofen & the Perks.

The Top post is now split into two parts as it is reaching the character limit in the first post...

So it continues in my sceond post or the fourth post in general.

Regards Snake...

Guest AlphaSnake

ThEse are the types of threads i was talking about in the you-know-where. +1

Sorry matey I didn't see that... Where could you possible mean? :?:

Regards Alpha.

Guest cjdog23

ok i read most of it, but i don't really see what any of it means lol, i see things about viruses and elements and the manhatten project but im not seeing what they're point is or what they're for, maybe im just tired or read it too fast tho, haha

Guest AlphaSnake

This is the total sum of all that I have learned about the Zombie plot lines...

It's a total web... Its everything & it's nothing...

It is ONE... :?

Still not finished more added on the symbol found in the Pack-A-Punch symbolism & how it could lead to Aliens & Zombies in Ancient Egypt...

This thread is becoming an unholy thing, with a mind of it's own...

It's like I'm on the outside watching myself type these things... :shock:

Again most of this was done at 3:00am... The witching hour again... :shock:

Regards Snake.

Guest Jakman217

First, Amazing Post (Although I skipped over the whole sumantra in history thing) So :Brains:

Anyway, the real reason I wanted to post is because I noticed something. This is probably nothing but if you listen to the Shi No Numa message to Peter and the last Message in Der Riese they have a similar cut off.

The message to peter is an american, from his voice, and is telling Peter that Der Riese is being overrun and that it can't fall. (Here's the interesting part) When the Transmission ends he says, "But I am Almost out of Hope."

In the Last message in Der Riese the man is, obviously, the man hanging in Dr. Maxis's office and the way he starts it is by saying, "But I am all out of Hope." Admittedly, he had a heavy German Accent, but a few years undercover will give you an accent. What I think is that he was talking to Peter before hand and that the second message is a different message, possibly. But I think he may have been a spy in 935 and was helping Peter. I don't remember if people said that peter was the man hanging in SNN or not but I think it draws another parallel. But again this is just a theory I thought of in reading your post and listening to the last message.

Also one last thing in passing. Do you think it is a coincidence that in SNN they use numbers to communicate many things, like Oh IDK Black Ops. Maybe there is a connection there too, but I think this is coincidence.

Guest AlphaSnake

I promise I'll get to this...

Just taking a quick break...

Actually if anyones got a link to transcripts for Der Riese I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them in here for me to quickly C&P them when I need to... I have all Ascension & Kino transcripts but not the Der Riese ones, I have seen them here, but I can't remember where?

Please help... :|

Regards Snake.

Guest Faust

Holy hell man! You even got in that referance to The Fly.

I'm sending you a high-five in the mail. It should get there in about three weeks.

Guest cjdog23

I promise I'll get to this...

Just taking a quick break...

Actually if anyones got a link to transcripts for Der Riese I would greatly appreciate it if you could post them in here for me to quickly C&P them when I need to... I have all Ascension & Kino transcripts but not the Der Riese ones, I have seen them here, but I can't remember where?

Please help... :|

Regards Snake.

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Der_Ri ... o_Messages

Guest AlphaSnake

:lol: I don't know mate this is starting to scare me a little...

The Stargate ship had shivers running down my spine, the thing looks exactly like the image Rik made & the fact that he died shits me right up... :?

There are reasons I was holding it back... To late now :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the link CJ... ;)

Regards Snake.

Guest yellow-card8

ok, just stop, this needs to be a book, i swear, go and publish this because i know i'll buy this instinly. you just keep going with plain out FACTS, this post is the definition of what call of duty zombies is. More and more I feel smarter from reading this, I SWEAR!!!! I was learning a song and I thought it was complicated, read this and some how I understood the song (if your wondering I play guitar) :ugeek: why can't teachers teach things like this?

Guest Monopoly Mac

Hmm. It looks like a lot of information but a lot of it looks a bit unnecessary. Anyways nice thread but there is a lot of mistakes and such in the storyline section... I'm guessing you are gonna fix it at one point right?