If the Perk 'a' cola's were mass produced... (Better Update)

Guest shirtlesservice

its speed COLA, therefore i would assume it would be closer to pepsi than anything. and quick revive should taste like fish. im just saying, all the characters claim it tastes like fish.

feel free to open a can of fish, add food coloring, and drink it. Tell us how it tastes later.

but your a duck, wouldnt you like it?

Good one bro ;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest djjove23

hopefully u like my idea i reckon it should be same menu as black ops u hve a campaign for game then u can choose zombies where u have my idea of atleast 10-15 maps and theres a mission for allof them and u have regular which it only goes to 20 and hardenedgoes to 35 and veteran goes to 50 once reached this round they will have cut scenes to go to next map u can either do them co-op or solo.

then u have all the maps in seperate order like in black ops

they shouldhave solo recrds and multiplayer records

my idea was they visit the earth again and land here rocket on an german military airbase facility where Dempsey Nikolai Takeo and Richtofen with Samantha inside him has to reach a safezone where you can met up with survivors and make a larger group to rescue rictofen in samantha and switch there souls back round.

first map name could be fleigerhost which means airbase

after they've done misson (easter egg) eg. get fuel for a plane to fly off and search.

then there can be a cut scene for next map where a zombie is foundin theplane and theycrash into thewasteland.

Map could be called Wasteland,

then they find the safezone and find all the characters from all the maps and more have atleast 32 players fight with unlimitd hoards of zombies till 4 left then have a cut scene where last 4 people r down fighting in bunker finding an escape route.

Maps could be Safezone and Bunker

then they find out the only way they can finish this zombie apocolypse is to find al the pieces of the puzze to form a gun that destroys them so they have to go to all the famous tourist attractions to make a gun that will kill them once and for all

i was thinking of Acropolis

Pyramids

Kremlin

White House

and maybe more

last of all could be a graveyard where uve got all the pieces of athe puzzl and shoot gun and creates a black hole which has all the zombies get sucked up back into the coffins they were in and game completesounds like a pretty good game

message me ifany one hasideas

Guest Wonderwaffe

hopefully u like my idea i reckon it should be same menu as black ops u hve a campaign for game then u can choose zombies where u have my idea of atleast 10-15 maps and theres a mission for allof them and u have regular which it only goes to 20 and hardenedgoes to 35 and veteran goes to 50 once reached this round they will have cut scenes to go to next map u can either do them co-op or solo.

then u have all the maps in seperate order like in black ops

they shouldhave solo recrds and multiplayer records

my idea was they visit the earth again and land here rocket on an german military airbase facility where Dempsey Nikolai Takeo and Richtofen with Samantha inside him has to reach a safezone where you can met up with survivors and make a larger group to rescue rictofen in samantha and switch there souls back round.

first map name could be fleigerhost which means airbase

after they've done misson (easter egg) eg. get fuel for a plane to fly off and search.

then there can be a cut scene for next map where a zombie is foundin theplane and theycrash into thewasteland.

Map could be called Wasteland,

then they find the safezone and find all the characters from all the maps and more have atleast 32 players fight with unlimitd hoards of zombies till 4 left then have a cut scene where last 4 people r down fighting in bunker finding an escape route.

Maps could be Safezone and Bunker

then they find out the only way they can finish this zombie apocolypse is to find al the pieces of the puzze to form a gun that destroys them so they have to go to all the famous tourist attractions to make a gun that will kill them once and for all

i was thinking of Acropolis

Pyramids

Kremlin

White House

and maybe more

last of all could be a graveyard where uve got all the pieces of athe puzzl and shoot gun and creates a black hole which has all the zombies get sucked up back into the coffins they were in and game completesounds like a pretty good game

message me ifany one hasideas

This post has no relevance to the thread.

But anyway, I'm surprised nobody has jumped on this idea yet, it probably could bring about a lot of money. Or it could be a complete flop and only a minority will buy them... I'd be in that minority.

Guest djjove23

If Activision will mass produce them they might be like this:

Juggernog:Strawberryade

Speedcola:Lemonade and lime

Doubletap root beer: Root beer!

Quick revive: Bubble gum

New perks:

PHD flopper: Blackcurrent or Razzberry

Stamin-up: Orangeade!

Deadshot Daiquiri: Cola?

Mule Kick: Cherryade! >:D

If they made Quick revive taste like fish and juggernog taste like eggnog, it wouldnt sell!

Also it has to be the same colour as the drink its self: Speed cola can't be cola because its green!

I used my [brains]

i reckon it should be

Juggernogg: red creaming soda

Quick Revive: bubble gum

Speed Cola : lime creaming soda

Double tap: ginger beer

Stamina-up: lemon crush

PHD Flopper:Rockstar Tropical guava

Mule Kick: toronja grape fruit soda

Guest djjove23

If Activision will mass produce them they might be like this:

Juggernog:Strawberryade

Speedcola:Lemonade and lime

Doubletap root beer: Root beer!

Quick revive: Bubble gum

New perks:

PHD flopper: Blackcurrent or Razzberry

Stamin-up: Orangeade!

Deadshot Daiquiri: Cola?

Mule Kick: Cherryade! >:D

If they made Quick revive taste like fish and juggernog taste like eggnog, it wouldnt sell!

Also it has to be the same colour as the drink its self: Speed cola can't be cola because its green!

I used my [brains]

i reckon it should be

Juggernogg: red creaming soda

Quick Revive: bubble gum

Speed Cola : lime creaming soda

Double tap: ginger beer

Stamina-up: lemon crush

PHD Flopper:Rockstar Tropical guava

Mule Kick: jarritos toronja grape fruit soda

Guest seven2heven

could u exclude beer ? cuz minors (such as me) cant drink beer ^^" and i agree with mr.alpha when he said it should be concentrated fruit juice to be more healthy