If the Perk 'a' cola's were mass produced... (Better Update)

Guest mikeike12

I'm sorry to hear that... :o:(

Have you tried detoxing your body?

I will find some information to help you out with this if you would like them?

Regards Alpha.

Oh yeah ive tried that ive tried everything imaginable but thanks for the thought! :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest codestuffz174

Ehhh, your view of humor is bland. My 6 year old brother could have replaced my words and make it 100fold funnier than your post.

Ive never heard of Sizzurp... Im from the UK. :roll:

Im sorry for annoying You...

Im from america and IVE never heard of it so dont feel bad

Sizzurp or 'Purple Drank' is Grape Crush mixed with Codeine cough syrup. Its very unhealthy to consume, but does cause a euphoric high. There are some variants to sizzurp, with other narcotics mixed in. Just remember Hugs>Drugs.

Guest mikeike12

Ive never heard of Sizzurp... Im from the UK. :roll:

Im sorry for annoying You...

Im from america and IVE never heard of it so dont feel bad

Sizzurp or 'Purple Drank' is Grape Crush mixed with Codeine cough syrup. Its very unhealthy to consume, but does cause a euphoric high. There are some variants to sizzurp, with other narcotics mixed in. Just remember Hugs>Drugs.

sounds gross

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RavensFTW

Here is what you do, Activision makes a contract with Pepsi-Cola and products;

Juggernog = Mtn Dew Code Red

Quick Revive = Mtn Dew Voltage

Double Tap Root Beer = MUG Root Beer

Speed Cola = Mtn Dew

Stammin-Up = Mtn Dew Livewire

PhD Flopper = Mtn Dew Ultra Voilet

Deadshot Daiquiri = Pepsi (In a dark green bottle/glass)

It could only be a limited time thing, where the names and wrappings change, but it would sell more than normal!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest TehGKBrief

Now that I think about it, Dempsey says that Stamin-Up is sour, so is it lemonade? It is yellow.

Lemonade, sour? I suppose a duck's taste is different to a humans...

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest MurderMachineX

Mule Kick is a dark red.

Also, while I note that you say you wouldn't want the actual tastes because they couldn't sell well, I can tell you what the tastes of all of the Perks-A-Cola are if you wish, as I put quite an effort into analyzing it last October.

I just want to let people know that I am actually in the process of creating an online zombies store where people can buy high quality bottles, labels, even have everything premade and mixed and shipped to you. Thought I would just mention this here, carry on. :D

Guest MurderMachineX

Wow! Really? Are you going to mix the drinks and make them taste how they are supposed to taste?

And Juggernog is red I guess because either the reaction of the 115 made it look that way or they died it red for marketing.

I can't tell yet, I don't want them to be drinkable as that could be a hazard or something, and I don't want the bottles coming open during shipping so I want to seal them, so at that point, it is worthless to make them taste. On the other hand, I want them to have the taste or smell because it would be SO COOL!! :D

• 1 month later...
Guest >:)

I would say that for stamin-up it would be mainly lemon juice(not lemonade) with a small amount of lime juice and orange juice just to add the small amaount of sweetness :D