Der Riese Server Exploration

I have tried a lot now to break into the Der Riese Server but the password for lmaxis is bugging me at this point. I have compiled 20 passwords that other CODZ members and I have tried. This is all tried under lmaxis:

samantha

sam

sophia

fluffy

group935

element115

derriese

peter

raygun (he did develop it)

hideandseek

thundergun (developed it)

edvard

edward (just to be safe)

servant

data servant (he did mention that he was hoping that the data servant would work)

untoten

reichstag

samanthat (I dont know if this was a typo or i just read it wrong but i couldve sworn i saw this in one of his entries)

rictofen (wrong spelling possibly?)

and i will try 935 today.

If we can get a decent amount of people trying passwords we will eventually find it. Once we crack just one user we will know all of the users. :)

If you try any additional passwords just post the list here so we can get an organized grouping of tried passwords.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jonnyo567

Sorry, just wondering, did you get any of these possibilities from me? If so, could you PM me if anything works. I've also got another possibility for Erichtofen (edward); Illuminati! I have done some investigating and so far I have dug up heaps of Illuminati references from Edward, especially from the IPOD Nazi Zombies. Please try it!

[center:37pgfngd][brains][/center:37pgfngd]

Guest football5699

JonnyO i will try Illuminati a soon as possible but I have an updated list of more tries and fails

nova6 (why not)

thegiant

tunguska

groomlake

iluminati (realized its the wrong spelling)

goldenratio

dg2

dieglocke

thebell

embracethetrinity

This is getting annoying....I might start the Richtofen search starting with JonnyO's Illuminati

Guest Pandaman5797

what about, "mycreation", "daughter" or something along the lines, "zombie" possably?

we've already tried untoten, but the other two are good ideas...we should give those a shot...we could also try MDT, spaceandtime, teleporter, timetravel, something along the lines of those

Guest Matt1421

has anyone tried sammy ? wunder, derriese, time, science, germany, german,, nazi, creation etc . try and take into account not only the information we have specific to him but also his culture enviroment etc .

Guest AFRO NINJA425

try "JD" i've seen it on multiple walls on der reise:

down the stairs where you spawn

above the dumpster where you can see the fly trap

opposite that on the wooden wall round the corner from m1a1 carbine it is only vauge

and on kino der toten:

near the stage where it says on the wall "samantha abigail emilia <3 JD"

i think this could be the answer :D

try "JD" i've seen it on multiple walls on der reise:

down the stairs where you spawn

above the dumpster where you can see the fly trap

opposite that on the wooden wall round the corner from m1a1 carbine it is only vauge

and on kino der toten:

near the stage where it says on the wall "samantha abigail emilia <3 JD"

i think this could be the answer :D

JD could be Jose Delgado

Maybe JDelgado?

According to the dreamland theory guy, he was a transmission and brainwave guy.

And for Giggles, why not try JOlin? They encrypted the word Treyarch in zombie code on the map, why not have Josh Olin in on the fun?

Guest Jonnyo567

That's the thing guy's, no-one can be sure if Lmaxis is a valid login. All login's automatically ask for a password, even if their wrong. If I were to type in 3y8wdv8ygd as a login, it would ask for a password. we are however reasonably confident that Lmaxis and Erichtofen are valid. Also, if we can find out Peter's last name, I may have some suggestions to a pass, but I'm not giving anything away as of yet, just in case. I think both Maxis and Richtofen are secure accounts, so the password would have numbers as well as letters. Has anyone tried Samantha935 or a similar combination? If not, give it a go!

[center:10j5uw3v][brains][/center:10j5uw3v]

Guest liltaz23

check this out

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary:

“Prototype developed by

“Doctor Ludvig Maxis,

“origin Der Riese facility

“Based on designs seized from

“Rising Sun facility at SNN.

“Powered by Element 115

“Ray Gun works on microwave technology

“And discharges a burst of green

“Plasma energy between 220 and 230V.

“Second generation currently under

“Development by H. Porter

“To reduce excessive peripheral

“Damage.

has anyone tried "hporter" and for password "raygun"

Guest WhosOnFirst

I would very much like to help but due to an SD telly cannot read the text at all. Very gutted.

What I would like to know is the complete list of remote servers and how those servers were found.

If anyone could take the time to tell me, that would be much appreciated.

Ta very much. :)

Guest football5699

check this out

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

“Ray Gun summary:

“Prototype developed by

“Doctor Ludvig Maxis,

“origin Der Riese facility

“Based on designs seized from

“Rising Sun facility at SNN.

“Powered by Element 115

“Ray Gun works on microwave technology

“And discharges a burst of green

“Plasma energy between 220 and 230V.

“Second generation currently under

“Development by H. Porter

“To reduce excessive peripheral

“Damage.

has anyone tried "hporter" and for password "raygun"

I have tried raygun and to whoever asked before, i tried derriese. I even tried thegiant just to make sure. I have a feeling it is numbers and letters like Jonny said.

honestly thank god someone made a thread about this, but remember, Ludwig maxis was around in a time when computers didn't exist. So why would he have a password and username to a CIA controlled server called Der Riese. Just asking...

I would very much like to help but due to an SD telly cannot read the text at all. Very gutted.

What I would like to know is the complete list of remote servers and how those servers were found.

RLOGIN VERRUCKT (someone found by guessing, no passwords or usernames found)

RLOGIN DERRIESE (someone found by guessing, no passwords or usernames found)

RLOGIN DREAMLAND (found through JFK's and Vannevar's emails on the CIA server)

RLOGIN DOD (Department of Defence, no passwords or usernames found, no idea how they found it)

hope that helps :)

Guest Juice503

The only people I think would have info on Der Riese would be Peter, Sophia, Maxis, Samantha?, Richtofen, The Illuminati perhaps?, One login may be fluffy?, or maybe we should be looking elsewhere first, such as the Verruckt server.

Guest WhosOnFirst

RLOGIN VERRUCKT (someone found by guessing, no passwords or usernames found)

RLOGIN DERRIESE (someone found by guessing, no passwords or usernames found)

RLOGIN DREAMLAND (found through JFK's and Vannevar's emails on the CIA server)

RLOGIN DOD (Department of Defence, no passwords or usernames found, no idea how they found it)

hope that helps :)

Thankyou for taking the time, much appreciated good Sir :D

Guest Sniper409

has anybody tried to login as sophia? imnot for sure her last nameor anything so...

and password could be ludwig,maxis, dr.maxis, lmaxis 935 group935...