Zombies & The Black Sun Moon Base Empire

AlphaSnake

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DeckchairsFTW

I have to say, when i saw these maps on the trailer, after being away for 2 weeks in Nice cold boring wet Wales, I had a major trouser accident!

Guest TuUhmazyn

Well read all of the post here and no ones posted the correlation of the arm eating zombie with Hans above it on the verruckt wall. Bell driver plus plane crash plus zombies plus Hans equals dead Hans maybe caring a armeuntoten ( excuse my German (army of the dead)) to America then died? Or had 115 and infected nearby soldiers and crew? Alpha if my your post on Hans contradicts this then sorry but I no longer read your long posts due to head trauma from your golden ratio post IN CotD, sorry... :D

Rage quit

• 6 months later...
Guest MixMasterNut

Have we also found the white sun symbol here:

s.jpg

This is the Centrifuge lander symbol, I can't find a meaning to this symbol, its definitely not in the Russia alphabet, or a greek symbol... I've tried searching scaled circles, nothing so far... Is this the polar opposite of the Black Sun/Shwarze sonne:

schwarze-sonne.png

Regards Snake. 8-)

Notice a resemblance....

MoonEgg.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest MixMasterNut

Check out the Black Sun design in the upper-left of this cockpit

494043446_5784b4981c_o.jpg

This is the cockpit of the Friendship 7 capsule. John H Glenn flew in this capsule during his Mercury Project mission on Feb. 1962, to become the first American astronaut to orbit the Earth.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shoreyo

Looks like the reichstag 2.0 :D

But remember that Treyarch weren't allowed to show nazi symbols in Black ops as in many countries you are only allowed to mention or show them in historical or artistic purposes, and apparently games don't fall into those... Hence why they toned down the nazi a bit. That and the fact they moved onto a more cold war focus.

• 3 years later...

Back from the dead.

http://www.jimmyzielinski.com/

What I have done...

...As a Creative and Design Director I worked with super talented people to create
the highest rated and one of the best selling DLC Zombie maps to date,
MOON

...As a Game Developer on a small team, I played a key role in bringing to life and launching a
histrocial game mode for
CALL of DUTY franchise  "NAZI ZOMBIES!!!"

...As a Lead Animator I developed others into leaders and sorted out pipelines.

...As an Animator I created memorable characters, scenes and enemy AI (including Zombies),
and  weapons to be experienced by millions
!

Love this.

Regards Alpha.

Edited by AlphaSnake