Zombies & The Black Sun Moon Base Empire

AlphaSnake

[center:8c19ijvz]How about some Nazi zombies on the moon:-

ironsky-3.jpg

This would be perfect for a new Black Ops Nazi zombie location, yes I said Nazis...

>>Ironsky Trailer #1<<

>>Ironsky Trailer #2<<

>>Ironsky Backstory<<

So it would go down like this:-

The Nazis complete Die Glocke, they take the prototype Vril to the New Swabia (Neuschwabenland) Nazi secret Antarctica base. They build a fleet of Vril and leave for the dark side of the moon. There as in the trailer posted above they draw their plans for conquest using advanced weapons (DG/Ray gun type) Bio weapons (Zombies) Chemical weapons (Nova Gas) and Nuclear weapons.

As it was during the coldwar, this also fits nicely with the whole space race situation.

Isn't there a level called 'Launch' in Black Ops?

Why did America & Russia want to get to the moon so bad?

Was it to steal the advanced technologies from the Schwarze Sonne Empire moon base and to stop the Nazis once and for all?

They could easily have had SOG members going to the moon on the Apollo missions to fight Nazi zombie armies on the darkside of the moon.

After all everything we know is a lie... ;)

How epic would it be fighting a horde of zombies in a dome on the moon...

I did post this in my Locations thread but I think it may have been missed.

Regards Alpha.

nazi_on_moon.jpg

8-)[/center:8c19ijvz]

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOneAndOnly

Haha your right it would be pretty epic to fight nombies on the moon :lol:

Somehow I think its unlikely but all the same fingercrossed [brains]

• 3 months later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Base 211 - Neuschwabenland

http://de.base211.ru/ ;)

moond.gif

Ruckkehr von Mond

Gegen Ende des Zweiten Weltkriegs schafte das Personal vom SS-Offizier Hans Kammler einen bedeutenden Durchbruch in der Anti-Schwerkraft. Von einer geheimen Basis in der Antarktis starteten die ersten Nazi-Raumschiffe mit Kurs auf den Mond. Es wurde hier die Militarbasis Schwarze Sonne (Black Sun) auf der dunklen Seite des Mondes gegrundet. Diese Basis wurde zum Aufbau einer leistungsfahigen Invasions Flotte genutzt um zuruck zur Erde zu kommen wenn sie dafur bereit sind.

Nun ist es soweit! Wir schreiben das Jahr 2018 und die Raumschiffe nehmen Kurs auf die Erde.

Translation:-

RETURN of the moon

Towards the end of World War II the staff Communities of SS officer Hans Kammler a significant breakthrough in anti-gravity. From a secret base in Antarctica, the first Nazi spaceships started heading to the moon. It was here the Militarbasis Black Sun (Black Sun) on the dark side of the moon founded. This base was used for the construction of an efficient invasion fleet back to come to earth when they are ready for Darfur.

Now it's time! The year is 2018 and the ships set course for Earth.

Guest AlphaSnake

They have been building an army of Zombies on the moon using people kidnapped via UFO's...

Who knows, May be say 10,000 people manning the base became infected...

Use your imaginations. ;)

Regards Alpha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Can you spell LUNA... 8-)

I also predicted the use of the Launch level as a possibility... :D

As it was during the coldwar, this also fits nicely with the whole space race situation.

Isn't there a level called 'Launch' in Black Ops

Come on people comments please... :)

Regards Snake.

Quality theory and research alpha (as always), I had my doubts about where all the zombags would come from but I gues the moon would be no different from an isolated missile compound, zombshes come from the workers. Would be awesome if you're right. Yummy brain for you sah!!

Guest AlphaSnake

Quality theory and research alpha (as always), I had my doubts about where all the zombags would come from but I gues the moon would be no different from an isolated missile compound, zombshes come from the workers. Would be awesome if you're right. Yummy brain for you sah!!

Thank you sir. ;) [brains]

I definitely think we're going to the Moon alice er I mean Alp... :lol:

Regards Alpha.

I just couldn't stay away from Codz... I'm back... :twisted:

Also is anyone else having problems with the following forum buttons:-

View unanswered posts | View active topics

View unread posts | View new posts | View your posts

I need those buttons... :shock:

Guest terminaltheory

Thank you sir. ;) [brains]

I definitely think we're going to the Moon alice er I mean Alp... :lol:

Regards Alpha.

I just couldn't stay away from Codz... I'm back... :twisted:

Also is anyone else having problems with the following forum buttons:-

View unanswered posts | View active topics

View unread posts | View new posts | View your posts

I need those buttons... :shock:

Yes, carbon took them out, as well as the search button, temporarily. He is trying to fix up the site.

Great post by the way! [brains]

Guest AlphaSnake

Why thank you very much indeed... I do love those spicey [brains] sssssss

I replaced the original picture with a smaller one with a better over view of the Nazis moon base.

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

This is the audio heard in Ascension while Initiating the launch cycle:

"Initiating launch protocol, systems check nominal, status update complete, five four three two one... Warning Launch in progress, Stage three initiation complete, Lunar protocol online."

Now lets take a closer look at the Luna Rocket:

Untitled-1.jpg

As you can see this Rocket is designed to carry cosmonauts into space, this is supported by the fact that in the picture above you can see the cockpit and the walkway to gain access to the rockets third stage section, this contains a Luna lander much like the ones we fly around on in Ascension:

Fig19a.jpg

As you can see in the picture above there is a Luna lander within the third stage capsule.

Now back to the Launch audio:

"Initiating launch protocol, systems check nominal, status update complete, five four three two one... Warning Launch in progress, Stage three initiation complete, Lunar protocol online."

Lunar protocol online, this is very important, it's telling us where the Rocket is bound. This is the rocket adjusting it's trajectory towards it's final destination, the Moon...

So what have we learnt here?

1. This rocket is manned.

2. Its definitely a similar design to the Apollo 11. So Treyarch is saying that the USA Ripped this design from the Russians via industrial espionage channels. Treyarch are also telling us who went to the Moon first. According to the time frame which Ascension is set (1962-1963 Proven with the Phones giving audio from Five which is set at the end of the Cuban missile crisis) Apollo 11 didn't make it to the moon until 1969. (Maybe we will redo the launch theme in an American Ascension map in 1969)...

So with this in mind the following questions need answering:

1. Who is in the Rocket going to the Moon?

2. Who is the Double agent feeding the Americans advance rocket technologies?

3. Why did the Russians want to go to the Moon? What are they looking for? To get to the moon first is a PR cover story and we all know that.

4. What happened to the Russians/people who went on this mission?

5. Why did kennedy want the USA to get to the Moon aswell? And why was it only done 6 years after the Russians managed it according to Ascension?

Hope this all makes sense.

Basically Treyarch is telling us where we're going next...

They did it in Der Riese with the question marks on the loading screen map that made a pentagon & pentagram, they told us it was going to be Five. Ascension is now following this exact same pattern for the Moon.

Regards Snake.

Guest Juice503

Good thoughts. I'm glad you brought up the whole DR thing with the Pentagon. I can certainly see a moon map in the future for zombies, but I'm not thinking it will be the next map. I think Treyarch will save that for later. I think you're right about people being in the rocket as well.

Guest TheFallen0ne

i wuld love to go on that map! BUT , guys comon think, they will gravity on the moon, ( shut the airlock so gravity will happen) shit i wuld so buy this map =D and yeah i always thought there wuld be a moon map cuz of ascension and the rocket

Guest AlphaSnake

There is definitely gravity on the Moon. What goes up must come down even on the Moon, you could jump high up and maybe take a long time to come down, but eventually you would definitely come down, maybe 20 miles away from where you jumped... :lol:

[youtube:11q8gmds]RMINSD7MmT4[/youtube:11q8gmds]

Please, I know people don't believe we've been to the Moon in reality, please hold the fake moon landing stories for another thread :lol: . For the sake of this thread we will believe the Moon landing video is real and it did happen in 1969 for the Americans.

My point is that the video shows that the Moon does have gravity, however the Moon is a smaller object than the Earth and has a weaker gravitational pull, so you would feel lighter and be able to jump a lot higher, if you did manage to apply enough thrust to your jump you could send yourself floating into outer space maybe? But it would have to be a very powerful jump to break the Moons gravitational pull. Remember they needed the landers boosters to get enough thrust to escape from the Moon and hook up with the poor bastard (Michael Collins) left behind in the orbiter section. :lol: I'll bet he was pissed, all the bloody way to the Moon and he gets left in the orbiter... :facepalm:

Check this out:

The moon is 1/4 the size of Earth, so the moon's gravity is much less than the earth's gravity, 83.3% (or 5/6) less to be exact.

Moon Gravity Explained & Moon Weight Calculator

If that base was built on the Moon, they would have been advanced enough to master artifical gravity.

Gravity plates would have to be installed in the actual main structures. The personnel could have maganetic boots to keep them firmly on the ground.

Maybe we could have a new perk called Heavy weight? That stops you from bouncing around. Or maybe that is one of the unknown affects of Juggernog ;)

Or lets say during the special round the power gets cut and everything becomes lighter and bouncy.

Maybe before the powers turned on we can Moon bounce around the level, but it would make escaping and shooting difficult at best...

It's fun to just use your imaginations about how a Moon map would play out... If we show enough interest in a Moon map treyarch will take note which I think they've already done...

How about some Moon trap ideas (I got this idea from a friend, you know who you are :mrgreen:)...

I would like to see an air lock trap, if you don't time it right you can end up sucking yourself and/or your entire team out the air lock negating any effect Revive soda has... :lol: :twisted:

Thanks for the [brains] they are always welcome, and thanks to all for taking an interest here... :)

I do it for you lot, you know that right? :P

Regards Snake.

P.s. Isn't Neil Armstrong supposed to be a Freemason? Hmmm, thats very interesting indeed...

"Sounds like the handy work of the Masons." referring to the Freemasons when using carpenter, so the Masons & The Illuminati are mention by Richtofen plus we can see a 322 skull & bones reference later in the list here.

This is one of Richtofens quotes from Kino... The Freemasons actually get a shout out from Richtofen!!!

This is from my sound thread you guys should check it out, I still need some help in completing it...

Nazis Zombies All Quotes/Jingles/Song Links (Analysing Kino)

Guest DeckchairsFTW

Yesterday we got the UK census thing through the door. And i just wish that Alphasnakeism was there under Religion, because you sir, are my God!

Seriously though, you've taken everything everyone has ever guessed about a possible moon base, but filled in the holes, and made it understandable, and not way out there with the crazies.

[brains] for you!

Guest AlphaSnake

Why thank you, you actually made me :oops:, and made my day all in one... :)

[brains] right back at ya...

I'm really glad people enjoy my work here at Codz.

Regards Snake. :P

Hahaha, Alphasnakeism, call me L.Ron... :lol:

Guest ToxicAcid03

Hey Alpha I really like your theory, that would be sweet! And about the movie, I'm disappointed it's gonna be a comedy, seems like it would be a pretty cool serious movie

Guest Psych0kill3r

Alpha this is why, you are truly a boss, it would be cool to play a zombies map on the moon......but i'm REALLY not liking where the story is going, maybe if it was a Joke map like Five was SUPPOSED TO BE, then i'd be fine with it, but if they did make a zombies map on the moon, and try to incorporate it with the storyline, chances are they're going to just make the cluster fuck even bigger =[

Guest yellow-card8

ok, i've been seeing your posts for a while and i have to admit ..... I love your posts, there always have chunk full of fact. that diserves some brains [brains] [brains] :facepalm: i ate the other one on accident .... or did I 8-)

Guest AlphaSnake

Haha, thanks...

Seems I missed a bit of dialogue from (I can't remember when I heard it but I know for a fact I did hear this).

"Initiating Lunar navigation systems, updating security protocol 13255"

"Lunar navigation systems" Do I really need to say anything about the implications of these three words?

Get this too, the number 13255, 1 (325) 5... 3x2=6-5=1 so... we can get 1(1)5 again...

Just like Patient 13225 from Richtofens Kino quotes, 1 (322) 5... 2+2=4-3=1 so... again we can get 1(1)5

Have we also found the white sun symbol here:

s.jpg

This is the Centrifuge lander symbol, I can't find a meaning to this symbol, its definitely not in the Russia alphabet, or a greek symbol... I've tried searching scaled circles, nothing so far... Is this the polar opposite of the Black Sun/Shwarze sonne:

schwarze-sonne.png

Regards Snake. 8-)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Hey Alpha I really like your theory, that would be sweet! And about the movie, I'm disappointed it's gonna be a comedy, seems like it would be a pretty cool serious movie

I do think it will be a good series, I don't think the comedy is a problem.

I love Dead Snow, it still cracks me up even now.

Horror and comedy go hand in hand, like Zombie land, we even got a shout out for Double Tap in there...

Nazi Zombies is extremely humorous, the quotes even have my missus giggling when she watches me playing it.

Regards Alpha.