Zombies & The Black Sun Moon Base Empire

AlphaSnake

Guest ZEUSIAM

Yes... i also enjoy reading your posts Snake! they are absolutly a good read. I agree that the signs are all there, but will it be the next map? do you think that we could still be going to Groom Lake soon? Oh yeah... [brains] for you. The first brains i have given, go to you!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ZEUSIAM

Haha, thanks...

Seems I missed a bit of dialogue from (I can't remember when I heard it but I know for a fact I did hear this).

"Initiating Lunar navigation systems, updating security protocol 13255"

"Lunar navigation systems" Do I really need to say anything about the implications of these three words?

Get this too, the number 13255, 1 (325) 5... 3x2=6-5=1 so... we can get 1(1)5 again...

Just like Patient 13225 from Richtofens Kino quotes, 1 (322) 5... 2+2=4-3=1 so... again we can get 1(1)5

Have we also found the white sun symbol here:

s.jpg

This is the Centrifuge lander symbol, I can't find a meaning to this symbol, its definitely not in the Russia alphabet, or a greek symbol... I've tried searching scaled circles, nothing so far... Is this the polar opposite of the Black Sun/Shwarze sonne:

schwarze-sonne.png

Regards Snake. 8-)

Ok so i googled white sun and found a link to the following on Wikipedia

White Sun of the Desert (Russian: ????? ?????? ???????; Beloye solntse pustyni) (1969), a classic 'Eastern' or Ostern film of the Soviet Union.

The film is one of the most popular Russian films of all time. Its blend of action, comedy, music and drama has made it wildly successful and it has since achieved the status of a cult film in Soviet and Russian culture. The film has contributed many sayings to the Russian language (see below). Its main theme song, "Your Honor Lady Luck" (???? ??????????, ??????? ?????, music: Isaak Schwarz, lyrics: Bulat Okudzhava, performed by Pavel Luspekaev) became a huge hit. The film is ritually watched by cosmonauts before many space launches

i found the last sentance interesting. Not sure if it is actually relevant to the picture or not, but thought i would share it anyway.

Guest AlphaSnake

That is a great find there [brains] for you my friend. I will be watching that film, does it have a subtitles version?

Regards Snake.

Guest AlphaSnake

Get this more new information here:

"Hans Kammerler was in charge of security at the base (Der Riese), the nazis were working on an Antigravity-Drive there in 1945 and he took the prototype to the USA in a junker's 390, this was his free pass into the USA in operation Paperclip, this why his name wasn't mentioned at Nuremberg although be murdered 5000 slave workers and scientist's. The device known as "The Bell" flew and crashed at Kegkesburg (Maybe causing Nacht Der Untoten right here) PA, it was recovered by the USAF and is now in storage at AREA 51."

Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg Incident

Heres a copy of the article in the link:-

"Nazi Bell and the Kecksburg Incident

Written on November 29, 2010 by DC in UFO

During World War II, the Nazi war machine exhibited the ability to develop highly advanced technology. The Horton brothers designed the first “flying wing,” which closely resembles the B-2 Spirit Stealth bomber. Dr. Hans von Ohain and Sir Frank Whittle are credited with the development of the first jet engine which propelled the Messerschmitt Me 262 fighter. Werner von Braun developed the V-1 and V-2 rockets. The V-2 was used to rain devastation on Britain during the summer and autumn of 1940.

With great pressure from allied forces, Adolph Hitler believed that it was crucial to develop a wunderwaffe, or “wonder weapon,” that would win the war for the Nazi’s. Journalist and military historian Igor Witowski believes this wonder weapon was called Die Glocke, or “The Bell.” According to Witiowski, in 1997 he was shown a number of documents by a Polish intelligence officer. He showed him a transcript of an interrogation of SS Officer Jakob Sporrenberg, who revealed secrets of the Die Glocke program. It is described as being a 9 feet wide, 12-15 feet tall bell shaped device with an exterior possibly constructed of ceramic with unidentifiable writing around the base. It allegedly had two counter-rotating cylinders that were filled with a mercury like substance that would glow purple during it’s high-voltage powered operation. The substance was reportedly called Xerum 525, which was highly radioactive when activated. Several scientists and test animals were said to have died after testing from radiation exposure. Added to the death toll of this device were the concentration camp prisoners who were ordered to clean the ceramic brick lined room after each test.

There are many interesting theories of what The Bell function was. Some speculate that it was designed as a torsion field generator, which combines special relativity, near light speed phenomenon, cosmic scales of time and length, and classical mechanics. According to Sporrenberg The Bell could generate anti-gravitational effects. Another theory is that the second name for the bell was “chronos.” Generating such a high field of torsion would result in the bending of four dimensions around the device. This would result in a space-time distortion. Basically, a time machine.

SS General Hans Kammler ultimately became the director of super-secret SS “construction projects.” In 1945 Hitler ordered Kammler to oversee the execution of all scientists and concentration camp prisoners that were involved in the Die Glocke project. But what Hitler didn’t know is that Kammler had plans to take all of the projects secrets that he oversees to the Americans in return for immunity.

In April 1945, Hans Kammler disappears.

The Office of Strategic Services began Project Paperclip to relocate possibly thousands of captured Nazi scientists to the United States where they were assigned to various locations. Was Kammler part of this project?

The Kecksburg Incident (An odd coincidence)

On December 9, 1965 the woods of Kecksburg, Pensilvania an incident occured incvolving the crash of an unknown flying object. It was witnessed by thousands in several states. Some residents, including volunteer fire fighters who observed the crashed object stated that it was shaped like and acorn or bell, and there was writing around the base that resembled Egyptian Hieroglyphics. The military took control of the area, and the object was removed on a flat-bed truck under a covering and taken to an unknown location. Some believe it was taken to Wright Air force Base in Ohio, or Area 51 in Nevada."

390:

Ju390_02.jpg

Where have we seen this plane before??? I know we have... :?:

It has to be Nacht Der Untoten the crashed plane!!!

So Hans went to the USA via Paperclip & took the bell with him...

This fits with Five and how the Americans came up with their own versions of the teleporters & Vril crafts...

The Russians only have the Gersch device, which is like a portable rework of the bell?! From designs from Der Riese...

Let me know what you lot are thinking...

Regards Alpha.

Guest DeckchairsFTW

I just looked up that plane (Ju390) And apparently it was capable of flying to, and bombing America, so it is plausible that hans was going on one to America.

Guest Funkdoc91

Imagine if one of the traps was set in like a small tunnel, where you pull a switch and two glass walls come up, effectively trapping zombies in a square room, and the roof slides away so the zombies get pulled into outer space and float around for a bit, then they die, quite obviously.

Guest MONSTRO

bill cooper is a conspiracy theorists who was assasinated and he was saying that the americans and rusians had a moon base way back in the late 50s early 60s just a thought and he has lots of videos on youtube. just something to think about

Guest MONSTRO

a man named bill cooper ( conspiracy theorists on youtube) talked about russia and the america having a secret moon base together in the late 50s early 60s the was largely based on nazi experimentaion. Just something to think about dont know where i was going with that

this is my second attempt to post this, every time i try it never goes thru

Guest AlphaSnake

Post more info, I like the ideas you have.

The site was being moved in the last 24hrs so maybe it was that stopping you from posting...

I just looked up that plane (Ju390) And apparently it was capable of flying to, and bombing America, so it is plausible that hans was going on one to America.
:D [brains]

Imagine if one of the traps was set in like a small tunnel, where you pull a switch and two glass walls come up, effectively trapping zombies in a square room, and the roof slides away so the zombies get pulled into outer space and float around for a bit, then they die, quite obviously.

Yes, I mentioned something like this in another thread on the Moon...

The Airlock trap: Careful timing is needed when using it as you can suck yourself and your team out of the airlock negating the effects of Quick Revive... :twisted:

What about a gravity plate trap, you run over it switch it on, and all the zombies that step in that area are crushed by there own weight as you increase the gravitational pull on the plates... Squish...

Post your ideas for more Map traps, I love reading them.

Regards Alpha. ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Yes, Bill Cooper, I'm reading some of his stuff, interesting to say the least...

Again if it's in the 50's this could be the Schwarze Sonne base taken over by the Americans & Russians...

This is adding rebar & concrete to the foundations of this Idea...

Come on treyarch you know you want too... 8-)

Poll added to the top post...

Regards Alpha.

Guest ThreeProphets

Sorry, the plane at Nacht was the B-17 from Hard Landing and Airfield. In airfield you can see Nacht, also called the zombie house, as well as elements from Hard Landing, which means it's in Peleliu.

Guest AlphaSnake

Hold on there...

Just because it was in Campaign doesn't mean it will keep the same location...

Please post a picture and point out why you think it is a B-17.

Regards Alpha.

Guest Matuzz

Why the negative brains Matuzz...?

Do you want me to do that back?

Regards Alpha.

I gave negative brain to all who were bashing each other...

Nothing personal so no need to "revenge"

Guest MyLittleHellhound

So either Hans escaped or he was killed by zombies????actually don't think soo was the zombie incident later?

Guest AlphaSnake

Why the negative brains Matuzz...?

Do you want me to do that back?

Regards Alpha.

I gave negative brain to all who were bashing each other...

Nothing personal so no need to "revenge"

Who did I bash then?

Regards Alpha.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AlphaSnake

Well, I guess we'll have to wait to see if this one pans out...

Look out CoDz Toten Der Mond is coming in MP3... :lol: jk.

Maybe the reason we are getting new characters is that the Tank & Co are busy on the Moon?

Treyarch need to hurry up if they want more than three map packs this time around...

So this is still possible for MP3 & 4...? Maybe a whole game just for Zombies.

Regards Alpha.

Guest tylenolwalrus

I think a moon level is highly likely. Not only the Ascension evidence, but of the places where 115 has been found, the moon is one of them. :mrgreen:

Guest pumping_bullets

Holy Crap Snake you really do your research haha it would be pretty sick if the map is on the moon because 1- sheer fun of it haha and 2-it would make sense and im glad you posted this maybe they will see it and itll influence them to make it the new map for Map-Pack 3 who know we can just hope :D also [brains] for you and i was taking a test yesterday and i the answers where 1 1 5 i laughed and thought of zombies :geek:

Guest Monopoly Mac

Okay I just need some clarification...

What can The Bell do? I mean I know its an anti-gravity device...but what else can it do?

Guest AlphaSnake

Go look it up for yourself... Again I'm not here to spoon feed you...

There is a thing called a google search you know...

Plus there must be like 20-30 threads containing the information you seek...

Regards Alpha...