My ideas for four cool zombies characters. (POST YOUR OWN!)

first post! ok... in WaW we had dempsey and the gang, but its time for a change, my ideas:

Lord Arthur Windledale.

Extremely stereotypical englishman. when he gets a kill: "take that you ruffian!", or "aha! another peasant falls to windledale!"

when someone else gets a kill: "good show old chap/chum!" or "save some for me, my friend!"

when killed (needs revived) "oh! the rapscallions got me!"

Cletus

"redneck"

when he gets a kill: "ah got that son of ah bitch!" or "yeeehaaaa" or even "squeal like a piggy!"

when someone else gets a kill: "nice shot!" (coudn't think of anything)

when he dies:"AuntieMama! UncleDada! i've failed you!"

perhaps a frenchman and a mexican??

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blueandproud

although i hate the english stereotype it would be pretty funny but i think their needs to be a russian and an australian to spice up the mix

Guest ChrisMathers

What was great about the NZ characters was that they were balls-out stereotypes. Dempsey was a badass American war hero, Nikolai was a crazy alcoholic Russian, Takeo was the Japanese soldier who kills zombies to bring honor to his family name, and Richtofen...don't get me started.

Here's some more stereotypes for you, see if you can count all 37.

http://www.kontraband.com/pics/24069/Me ... ge=37#show

Hmm, new characters. How about a drafted hippie who's always using drugs, a KGB agent who knows way too much about body disposal, a British spy who's part James Bond, part Austin Powers and a French mercenary who had something to do with the zombies in Paris hinted at in Der Reise.

Guest jtgossett

i like the hippie and kgb but the spy was alittle awkward sounding to me

1:Vladmir Zangheif : Vladmir was raised as a general's son. And, of course he jumped at the chance to fight when the Vietnam War started. When a base in Cam Rahn Bay was evacuated he tried to smuggle weapons back to the Viet Cong ,but, much to his disgust he was captured by American soldiers one of which being Robert Cooper . He was brought to Cam Rahn .When he heard gunshots he thought it was the Viet Cong coming to rescue him,but when he heard a bloody stump scratch against concrete ,he realized he was wrong.

2:"Goodbye Doctor Maxis." the last words echoed from Teleporter A , as the remnants of his trusted assistant Edward faded away . The doctor was sent to the mainframe where he was bitten on the shoulder by a zombie ,it can only be assumed his daughter was sent to Berlin where a new teleporter lay in wait of use .Now Broken, Battered ,and torn he is losing his Sanity and Watching as Dempsey,Nikolai , Takeo ,And especially Richtofen Kill his creations. His body is now becoming that of the undead ,When he left Der Riese With the others he was able to search the broken ruins of Berlin where he had no Recollection of his daughter Now a dead man fighting the dead, his flashbacks come in waves .

okay i know, i rambled alot i'll do better next time

i'll do the other 2 if you guys want i quit cause my thread died horribly

Guest Jac0109

i like the hippie and kgb but the spy was alittle awkward sounding to me

1:Vladmir Zangheif : Vladmir was raised as a general's son. And, of course he jumped at the chance to fight when the Vietnam War started. When a base in Cam Rahn Bay was evacuated he tried to smuggle weapons back to the Viet Cong ,but, much to his disgust he was captured by American soldiers one of which being Robert Cooper . He was brought to Cam Rahn .When he heard gunshots he thought it was the Viet Cong coming to rescue him,but when he heard a bloody stump scratch against concrete ,he realized he was wrong.

2:"Goodbye Doctor Maxis." the last words echoed from Teleporter A , as the remnants of his trusted assistant Edward faded away . The doctor was sent to the mainframe where he was bitten on the shoulder by a zombie ,it can only be assumed his daughter was sent to Berlin where a new teleporter lay in wait of use .Now Broken, Battered ,and torn he is losing his Sanity and Watching as Dempsey,Nikolai , Takeo ,And especially Richtofen Kill his creations. His body is now becoming that of the undead ,When he left Der Riese With the others he was able to search the broken ruins of Berlin where he had no Recollection of his daughter Now a dead man fighting the dead, his flashbacks come in waves .

okay i know, i rambled alot i'll do better next time

i'll do the other 2 if you guys want i quit cause my thread died horribly

Yeah, good ideas, i think my redneck one and both of yours would be good. Oh and the mexican.There must be a mexican :)

Guest Undeadwolfy

Blueandproud made a typo on a "is this Takeo in GKNOVA6?" thread. He called him "Taco", so i made this character. He would be awesome in NZ. (blueandproud, im just messin about ;):P )

tacop.jpg XD

• 1 year later...
Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

My ideas

Me: I'd headbang while killing zombies, make tons of heavy metal references, and anyone who walks near my character will hear my iPod playing

Dempsey: My mentor, and my hero. I'd stand by him in the apocalypse any day.

Fay Tong: A hot Japanese girl skilled in the art of ninjistsu. (lol)

Hugh Isenvurg: A scientist who is smarter than Richtoffen and everyone wonders how he survives. He'd know exactly what was going on and why, but he'd explain it in the most annoying way possible, so we'd just tell him to shut up all the time.

Just came up with it on the spot.

Guest coolxboxpro

what about:

Nikla Tesla- makes many electricity references. did not die in 1943 but instead time traveled

Antonio De Luca- Italian treasure hunter( Italian Indiana Jones)

Charles White- English WW2 general

Merenhor- Egyptian pharaoh (makes many references to Egyptian mythology) ( brought by Tesla's time-traveling experiments)