World at War, Black Ops, or Black Ops 2? (Favorite Zombies)

Which game in your opinion had the best zombies?

Personally, I'm a fan of almost all Black Ops 1 maps, so if I had to choose, BO1 would win. I do enjoy Der Reise, Mob of The Dead, and Origins however.

What about you?

---------------------------------------------------

- www.youtube.com/Immadrunkmonkey

CoD Zombies and more

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Black Ops seals the deal for me. World at War comes very close because I personally love the eerie factor in all the maps (plus the fantastic arsenal of WWII weapons). But Black Ops has more creative edge over the other titles both in maps, arsenal, story arc, and replay-ability. Where else would you think of killing Zombies on the Moon with a Wonder Weapon that not only zaps them, but also microwaves their insides until they burst?

When people decide which they prefer, nostalgia can often greatly influence their decision. this youtuber explains it pretty well.

Honestly there's not a single map that I can't just hop into with friends and have a great time. In terms of replayability, BOI wins, with BOII coming close in second. I acknowledge that WaW had fantastic maps, which I play solo often, but there is literally less... stuff, for us to do on the maps. Increasing size and complexity adds to the fun.

Black Ops 1 for me. Not only did it have the best maps, but it also brought the WaW maps over to a more fluent and smoother version of Radiant, so it meant the WaW maps were a lot more playable too.

Black Ops 2 is not awful, but the maps lacked innovation and balance for the most part so there really was only a couple of really good maps to choose from. The EE's were terrible though and the lack of real rewards meant they also lacked purpose or longevity. No one wants to do them for the purpose they were intended. That was a real letdown.

WAW is my favorite all round CoD game by far, but Black Ops had my favorite zombie experience. The only downside about BO1 was the wall weapons but everything else was better. The bosses, the EEs, the story, the PaPs, the WWs, the new perks each DLC, the zombie content that came with the disk, and the map layouts were all better in my opinion. BO improved all the right things from WAW, but BO2 struggled to get the new things going and working till the end of its DLC period.

Edited by Cheesegrater28