Welcome Boom & Slade

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Congrats friendos! It's great to finally see you guys en verde, especially after all the hard work and commitment you've given to CoDz. You're the ideal role models of the community and it's an absolutely pleasure to have you on board.

Keep up the fantastic work guys! :) Now I'll be expecting only the best from you two, haha. 

• Administrators

The POWER! THE POWER!

I WILL CONTROL THEM ALL!

I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!

But not before we continue the game.

Thank you Nick for the Opportunity, and the other guys on staff for the vote of confidence. I've had the pleasure of meeting so many great people here and have had nothing short of a fantastic experience. I found a home here on CoDZ and am truly honored to be a part of the staff. I'm always (literally all the time) available for help, or if you just want to talk about zombies or shoot the sh*t. Never hesitate to shoot me a message. See you all around the forum. ;)

Also congrats Slade! I still remember we he was a woman.

THE ONLY THING BETTER THAN ONE NEW MOD, IS TWO NEW MODS.

(Darn you Boom for making me rewrite 90% of my OP.)

Muchas gracias to the awesome people @ the CoDZ Staffquarters! I'm lazy  There's too many of them to name, but we all know who they are.

Like Boom, I've had the pleasure of meeting so many incredible people on this site. 

And now that is my xbox 360 is finally working again, I can't wait to slay Zombies with all of you. (Add me, I have zero friends!)

Oh and for all those seeking an official first day @ work quote:

"I'm Slade. And I will moderate relentlessly to keep this place free from irrelevant claptrap for as long as I am green*." 

*and get paid in ramen every other sunday.

And thanks to everyone at CoDZ for being part of this amazing community I love to engage in each and every single day (at work), seriously thank you, and you, and you..

cubagoodingoscar-gif_234235.gif

Also I wanted to include a clever pun to the word green somewhere, but it'll just end up as interesting as watching gras grow. 

Also congrats Slade! I still remember we he was a woman.

Hey, come on now, at least my transformation worked out in the end Boom! Unlike that other monkey-who-shall-not-be-named. 

Congrats to you too my man.

I've been trying to reach @ for over half an hour, french chicks do dig green .. right? 

A BIG congrats to you two - Boom & Slade.

Both of you have put a lot of time & effort into CoDz and you both are great contributors. I think both of you have probably spent about 20 years of your life on CoDz.

Congrats again guys

• 3 weeks later...