Unexplained Zombie Map Secrets

Hey guys, I'm thinking about starting up a series on my YouTube channel about CoD Zombies secrets and unexplained mysteries hidden throughout zombie maps, but I need some help.

Are there are cool little unexplained mysteries or secrets that you know of on any maps? (Ex: Trapped "Beast" by the barricade in the dressing room in Kino Der Toten)

Thanks.

---------------------------------------------------

- www.youtube.com/Immadrunkmonkey

CoD Zombies and more

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I would start making a list of things that are explained, it would be much shorter. I tell you what, grab a note pad and open up any map jot down some things you see and bring them back here. Either we can explain them to you or we can dive a little deeper and it will make for some content for your channel.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate to be such a downer, but your information isn't completely correct.

The Marines are just that, a Marine recon squad. The mystery might be more adequately put that we don't know their identities. (Although we know some from Verruckt.) Also, Tank being the leader is a fact. It was in the CIA files.

But the rest of the mysteries were adequately unsolved.

Also, some advice: use outlined text so that you never have to worry about it blending it when the background. And your intro is nearly a minute long. 30+ seconds before any info was given. Also, might want to move the text. The thing you were talking about the "lights", I couldn't see a thing what you were talking about. Wherever you were pointing was covered by text (only at some parts).

I hate to be such a downer, but your information isn't completely correct.

The Marines are just that, a Marine recon squad. The mystery might be more adequately put that we don't know their identities. (Although we know some from Verruckt.) Also, Tank being the leader is a fact. It was in the CIA files.

But the rest of the mysteries were adequately unsolved.

Also, some advice: use outlined text so that you never have to worry about it blending it when the background. And your intro is nearly a minute long. 30+ seconds before any info was given. Also, might want to move the text. The thing you were talking about the "lights", I couldn't see a thing what you were talking about. Wherever you were pointing was covered by text (only at some parts).

Thanks for the feedback. I may just do voice overs in the future to avoid the issues with using text.

CoD Zombies and more

Great idea for a channel. Next time I log on to youtube, I'll be sure to like and subscribe! A little suggestion though, you might wanna wait a few months before posting more. Because the zombies hype is diminishing due to lack of new material. So you might not get a lot of attention at this time. So it might be best to wait maybe till May or June(after the reveal for the next game) before getting serious with it. At that time, You could make a video for each existing map. Then when the new stuff comes out, you could post videos on those maps. And in the time between posting vids for old maps and posting vids for new maps, you could post reveal breakdowns.

Just some suggestions, brother. Regardless, good luck with your channel!

Great idea for a channel. Next time I log on to youtube, I'll be sure to like and subscribe! A little suggestion though, you might wanna wait a few months before posting more. Because the zombies hype is diminishing due to lack of new material. So you might not get a lot of attention at this time. So it might be best to wait maybe till May or June(after the reveal for the next game) before getting serious with it. At that time, You could make a video for each existing map. Then when the new stuff comes out, you could post videos on those maps. And in the time between posting vids for old maps and posting vids for new maps, you could post reveal breakdowns.

Just some suggestions, brother. Regardless, good luck with your channel!

Thanks for the advice and the support, appreciate it :)

CoD Zombies and more

• 4 weeks later...