Calling all Vault hunters! Borderlands discussion thread!

I'm just gonna go ahead and brag a little...

Commando - level 50

Siren - level 50

Gunzerker - level 50

Assassin - level 50

Mechromancer - level 50

it's taken a few months, but I am officially CAPPED OUT.

Does anyone still play this game? I've got all the DLC's and love me some badassery. If anyone needs any help ranking up, let me know.

Also - if anyone would like to trade or duplicate...

My stock:

- all infinity pistols

- all norfleet launchers

- all seraph weapons

- most conference calls

- I've got the bitch (BL1 fans will flip)

- I've got amazing grenades as well

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

reviving this old thread.

Now that the level cap is released, would anyone like to play?

I have a bunch of 61 pearlescent guns, plus some 61 infinity pistols, shields, etc. A couple 54 infinity pistols as well.

My current player stats:

Legendary Commando - Level 50

Legendary Siren - Level 55

Legendary Assassin - Level 51

Legendary Mechromancer - Level 50

Legendary Gunzerker - Level 50

yeah... I like this game a lot.

reviving this old thread.

Now that the level cap is released, would anyone like to play?

I have a bunch of 61 pearlescent guns, plus some 61 infinity pistols, shields, etc. A couple 54 infinity pistols as well.

My current player stats:

Legendary Commando - Level 50

Legendary Siren - Level 55

Legendary Assassin - Level 51

Legendary Mechromancer - Level 50

Legendary Gunzerker - Level 50

yeah... I like this game a lot.

Well GRILL I do but I got bored of it a while ago... But I'll buy the Level Cap if you want to play and help me through the 2nd DLC...

• 4 months later...

Reviving this thread... AGAIN

So with a new level cap (72) comes some bragging rights from Grilliam.

Siren: level 72

Pyscho: level 63

Gunzerker: level 61

Commando: level 61

Mechromancer: level 61

Assassin: level 61

Currently looking for people to level up with, also looking for 72 legendaries / pearlescents / anything good.

HMU on XBL @ l GRILL l

• 6 months later...

gonna bump this thread right quick.

I've started playing this again, and I've actually never finished DLC 3 & 4 Torgue and Tina

Anyone still give this game a spin anymore?  

Thing is I've found it tedious leveling my guys up after the caps.  i think my assassin is a 55, and Mechromancer is a 46 maybe. 

Unfortunately when I sold my first 360 a few months back I lost all my saves. I also sold the game.

I am contemplating buying it again and just modding a save back to what my character was (Lv. 72 Assassin)

I heard they nerfed, then buffed, then nerfed the kunai. That must really suck, as that and B0re are the only reason Zer0 is good for anything.

Unfortunately when I sold my first 360 a few months back I lost all my saves. I also sold the game.

I am contemplating buying it again and just modding a save back to what my character was (Lv. 72 Assassin)

I heard they nerfed, then buffed, then nerfed the kunai. That must really suck, as that and B0re are the only reason Zer0 is good for anything.

Ha ha, you may want to alter your beacons then, because when i fired it up yesterday it said Naitrax wants friends to play Borderlands 2 lol :P

but yeah, my assassin currently has the Kunai tree, and it is really good still even if they did nerf it.  Problem with Zero is, it is really tough to run solo with him in comparison to Gaige or Axton imo. 

when i'm running with my friends, i think we usually have 2 mechromancers and a siren and my assassin, and with them I probably will start running Zero's sniping skill tree so i can stay at a distance, and that way my Bee shield is effective since i'm a little further away from the danger.  I need to farm a new bee shield, since mine is a lvl 50, and im at a 55 now

Ha ha, you may want to alter your beacons then, because when i fired it up yesterday it said Naitrax wants friends to play Borderlands 2 lol :P

but yeah, my assassin currently has the Kunai tree, and it is really good still even if they did nerf it.  Problem with Zero is, it is really tough to run solo with him in comparison to Gaige or Axton imo. 

when i'm running with my friends, i think we usually have 2 mechromancers and a siren and my assassin, and with them I probably will start running Zero's sniping skill tree so i can stay at a distance, and that way my Bee shield is effective since i'm a little further away from the danger.  I need to farm a new bee shield, since mine is a lvl 50, and im at a 55 now

If you have Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons's Keep, go into TVHM and farm the crap out of the Elder Treants in that area. They drop Bees. I've gotten about 3 just while passing through (in total, not all at once), a 48, a 50, and a 56. I made a video when I got the first one which you can watch to see that I'm not lying.

If you haven't yet started UVHM, get on it! It is by far the best way to level up in the game. Once you've done that, gather some friends and beat the other DLCs if you don't want to do them solo. You'll be getting boatloads of XP simply because you have 4 people and you're doing missions.

If you have Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragons's Keep, go into TVHM and farm the crap out of the Elder Treants in that area. They drop Bees. I've gotten about 3 just while passing through (in total, not all at once), a 48, a 50, and a 56. I made a video when I got the first one which you can watch to see that I'm not lying.

If you haven't yet started UVHM, get on it! It is by far the best way to level up in the game. Once you've done that, gather some friends and beat the other DLCs if you don't want to do them solo. You'll be getting boatloads of XP simply because you have 4 people and you're doing missions.

Thanks man, I do have all the DLC's except for Hammerlock's   And yeah I have started UVHM, but the guys i normally play with don't have the UVHM download, so ive been trying it solo, and it's pretty tough solo with the ole assassin lol.

Butyeah i'll have to look there and see if i can farm a better bee! thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello and welcome to the Borderlands 1/2/pre-sequel discussion!

You can talk about anything! Your character, the new game (Borderlands:The pre-sequel!) Meet up and play with others and just general tips and tricks!

To start it off. My characters in borderlands 2 is a level 42 Siren. I currently have 4 legendary items in my inventory and am playing through the head-Hunter dlc. I have another character which is a level 30-something mechromancer and has 2 legendarys at the moment.

I was planning to play through it again with a diffrent class but with one crucial difference: co-cooperatively! I am currently looking for 2 others on Ps3 that are willing to create a character to only use when the 4 of us are on. So far Taiko has said he may join but it's always more fun with more!

• 3 weeks later...

I really can't stand this game, but that's just my opinion.

I got bl when it was new and couldn't get into it (it's hard at first). Then, i totally got into it just before bl2 came out. So i got bl2 and it was total crap. They lied about the game heavily just before it released and it was a huge disappointment and very crappy.

I did 2 playthroughs and barely touched it since.

Bl1 is still fun. Especially if you have dlc3; go to tbone early and rack up the fast cash, upgrades. That way you always have enough money if you encounter cool stuff.

Just curious - what are you saying they lied about?

I loved BL2.  I truly don't understand how anyone could NOT be into it - FPS elements, RPG elements, humor, tons of nods & easter eggs,  replayability up the wazoo -

oh and a bazillion guns...

WHAT MORE DO YOU PEOPLE WANT?  ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!  ( :P)