How Zombies Should Have ended............

The 4 characters look up at the light and then the game ends.......

Unknown Girl - As the Gates to Agartha Opened the four heroes were rewarded with riches beyond imagination

( The screen shows what appears to be drawings in a messily made book. The pages are very old and behind the page she is reading you see some of the old comic book pages)

Unknown Girl - From that day forward they knew Samantha would keep them safe.....forever

( Screen shows the unknown girl sitting by the fireplace reading the book to a group of younger kids)

( The girl flips through the pages as she closes the book. You catch a glimpse of All the loading screens)

( A boy a bit older than the unknown girl appears)

Unknown Boy - Your'e getting it wrong, I told you before the tale does not have a happy ending...

Unknown Girl - It's my turn, I can tell it however I want

Unknown Boy - But...you shouldn't lie to them like that......you know how it is....

( Siren goes off )

Father - Put that book away children, and Make sure the windows are locked before you come down..

Unknown Boy - we better do what your dad says....I didn't even get my turn...

Unknown Girl -Tomorrow.....Tomorrow you can choose the story... I promise... Come on guys

( The group of children go first while The Unknown Girl and boy linger a bit)

Unknown Boy - Do you think the heroes in the legends were real?

Unknown Girl - It was such a long time ago that no one really knows......but we will make everything ok...My dad says he has a plan..

( They shut the door and the fireplace goes out leaving the screen black)

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really much different than the original ending. I think it should've been better than a ripoff of the original ending.

I actually have a much better ending posted on te forums. Due to the ending of origins it can no longer happen but it was a really good ending When i first posted it a long time ago on another forum This ending is just an alteration of the origins ending which answered questions without being as vague as the original ending. Not my best work though.

One thing that was evident in WAW and BO1 but missing from BO2 was the humor hidden in the game.

For the most part BO2 was less dramatic and less humorous.

Origins could have been a good map for Treyarch to showcase their creativity, yet they focused more on the map details instead of making it "fun."

The Origins ending would have been better had they include a video of the four characters dancing Gangnam Style while rolling the credits...

A better ending would have been: 

(Everything is dark) 

Samantha: Except for the fact that I'm still alive….(Scene flashes to show samantha in the MPD)  None of this surprises me…. 

They build computers… Robots… And entire armys… But did they ever ask….. 

What happens…. When the enemy steals the keys…. (Her eyes open to show richtofen's bluish glow) 

When the things I made to keep me safe, turned against me… That's when my father figured it out… (Epic scenes of Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai) 

They'll always need men like them…. For they are willing to do… What others can not… (Epic scenes flashing between samantha struggling in the MPD and in the flashes shows marelton, misty, samule, russman, nikolai, takeo, Tank and richtofen fighting the hordes) Eventually it ends with samantha's back lurching back in pain as her eyes turn red and she starts chuckling like brutus (If he chuckled) 

Lol, but in all seriousness: 

MPD opens: Revealing samantha. 

Richtofen's voice:  Round and round and round she goes….. Where she stops no body knows! AHhhahaha! 

Maxis's dying relay: Richt….Ofen….. Why… Why would you damn my daughter to argartha….. She just wants to get out… so very badly…. If not her.. Then surely you want to return to your…. body… 

Richtofen: She took my best friends with her when she CHOSE to pass through the gate… Why should I bring her back? 

Maxis: Please…. Please…. I beg of you…. 

Richtofen: Maxis… Old friend… After everything you've done to me…. I am NOT about to. (peeeeeeewwwwwwww) 

Samantha: Father….

Maxis: SAMANTHA! You are alive! 

S: Father…. We have broken the cycle… We have returned…. 

M: Never mind the test subjects! Daughter come to me! 

R: NO! MAXIS DON'T TRUST HER SHE'S NOT…. 

M: SILENCE! 

R…… Fine…. 

Samantha: Please father… Come here…. let me hold you…. 

Maxis: Oh..saman…. Samantha? 

S: What troubles you father (MPD's eyes flash red)? 

M:… Samantha… Something is very wrong… 

S: It's the dawning of a new era father…. The era of destruction…

Grand evil: Isn't that what you wanted father? Isn't that what you worked SO hard for? (Blood begins running down sam's physical mouth) 

M: What are you? WHAT ARE YOU? 

R: Something incomprehensible to you maxis… Now… HOLD ON TIGHTLY! (Samantha's eyes burn red as reality around her shifts and burns) 

GE: RUN if you want… But I will.. Kill you…… (Game ends with samantha becoming fully demonic (Claws, fangs, scaly red skin… Basic bible lore) 

A better ending would have been: 

(Everything is dark) 

Samantha: Except for the fact that I'm still alive….(Scene flashes to show samantha in the MPD)  None of this surprises me…. 

They build computers… Robots… And entire armys… But did they ever ask….. 

What happens…. When the enemy steals the keys…. (Her eyes open to show richtofen's bluish glow) 

When the things I made to keep me safe, turned against me… That's when my father figured it out… (Epic scenes of Tank, Takeo, and Nikolai) 

They'll always need men like them…. For they are willing to do… What others can not… (Epic scenes flashing between samantha struggling in the MPD and in the flashes shows marelton, misty, samule, russman, nikolai, takeo, Tank and richtofen fighting the hordes) Eventually it ends with samantha's back lurching back in pain as her eyes turn red and she starts chuckling like brutus (If he chuckled) 

Lol, but in all seriousness: 

MPD opens: Revealing samantha. 

Richtofen's voice:  Round and round and round she goes….. Where she stops no body knows! AHhhahaha! 

Maxis's dying relay: Richt….Ofen….. Why… Why would you damn my daughter to argartha….. She just wants to get out… so very badly…. If not her.. Then surely you want to return to your…. body… 

Richtofen: She took my best friends with her when she CHOSE to pass through the gate… Why should I bring her back? 

Maxis: Please…. Please…. I beg of you…. 

Richtofen: Maxis… Old friend… After everything you've done to me…. I am NOT about to. (peeeeeeewwwwwwww) 

Samantha: Father….

Maxis: SAMANTHA! You are alive! 

S: Father…. We have broken the cycle… We have returned…. 

M: Never mind the test subjects! Daughter come to me! 

R: NO! MAXIS DON'T TRUST HER SHE'S NOT…. 

M: SILENCE! 

R…… Fine…. 

Samantha: Please father… Come here…. let me hold you…. 

Maxis: Oh..saman…. Samantha? 

S: What troubles you father (MPD's eyes flash red)? 

M:… Samantha… Something is very wrong… 

S: It's the dawning of a new era father…. The era of destruction…

Grand evil: Isn't that what you wanted father? Isn't that what you worked SO hard for? (Blood begins running down sam's physical mouth) 

M: What are you? WHAT ARE YOU? 

R: Something incomprehensible to you maxis… Now… HOLD ON TIGHTLY! (Samantha's eyes burn red as reality around her shifts and burns) 

GE: RUN if you want… But I will.. Kill you…… (Game ends with samantha becoming fully demonic (Claws, fangs, scaly red skin… Basic bible lore) 

That first part which you described. I actually like it the way you used the trailer dialogue for woods. OMG that would have been EPIC! Except for the part about Brutus.....But jeeze that dialogue would have been such a twist.