Hopes/Wishlist for Future Zombies

For me, I don't feel like posting all of mine on here in a list. I did post mine on my YouTube channel, in a video, so if you're interested, here it is: http://youtu.be/ML6s3rBgXG4

Anyways, I was wondering if there was anything specifically that you guys would like to see in Zombies in 2015. Leave your ideas below.

---------------------------------------------------

- www.youtube.com/Immadrunkmonkey

Zombies and more

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better wonder weapons and a perk that lets you keep your other perks when you go down

I'm not so sure about better wonder weapons, but for sure more new ones would be nice. As for your perk idea, that's not a bad idea at all, maybe it will only appear on more difficult maps, maps where other perks would be hard to get to when you go down.

• 2 weeks later...

More people in the games. Before BO2 people were seculating that there would be 8 player survival. Grief was not good enough IMO. thats a first.

Secondly i'd want simple map eg kino to some sorts to be on disc. Tranzit was to dark and boring and I'd want a map with colour like shangri-la.

Next, Better EE's doing them towers in die rise and tranzit felt like they ran out of ideas. More EE's like origins.

That's all for now that i can think of.

Edited by Horseman

Well the situation trayarch was put in attributed to many of those issues horseman: 

- 360 Servers are not powerful enough for 8 player tranzit worldwide. Just isn't. The XB1 is far more powerful. But 8 player survival seems kinda pointless, easter eggs should be disabled from it, it can only be used in a custom game, and Greif should stay as well. 

-Kino was dark and boring too remember, and so was Nact. That's how the sell DLCs, by starting with a quickly-tireing map, then releasing extra maps for extra dough. The second map however, should come with the game again, none of this Micro-transaction crap. 2 maps, one big one small, with the game +extra game modes, four big maps with docs + game modes, and then X amount of micro-transaction maps between map-packs. THAT is a grand formula. 

-BO2 caused trayarch to become SUPER over worked. These massive new maps on such an old engine took forever for them to actually accomplish anything. They had to get help for DLC 2 and 4 or else they wouldn't have made quota. The Xbox one should solve these issues however and make it so maps are far more easy to produce on such a massive scale. Plus they have an extra YEAR. 

Actually, 8-player survival WAS available for a time, but they patched it. Yes, it was a glitch, but the game I played in ran fine. It didn't go to leaderboards since it was only possible through Custom Games, and even then there's no 8-man leaderboard.

a perk that lets you keep your other perks when you go down

They had a perma-perk that did that, that you could unlock on Buried.

Alright, enough of me bein' a douche, here's my wishlist:
1. More history-based story: I got intrigued after reading about the Die Glocke, Wunderwaffe, a bunch of interesting stuff like that. BO2 was fun, and MOTD did have some history, but it seemed that a lot of maps didn't really have that WAW/BO1 feel, with radios, or history-based things in it. 
2. ONE rap song, but made to actually BE ABOUT zombies, like the rock songs. What I mean, is I want the lyrics to have a bunch of cryptid meanings and info, which wouldn't be hard considering lyrical rap is all about wordplay and hidden messages. They'd have to find a lyrical rapper to do it, and Activision and Eminem have a partnership, so it wouldn't be too hard. Nas, Lupe Fiasco, Hopsin, and Tech n9ne would be good choices too.
3. Texture packs: They could make SO MUCH MONEY (Take the hint activision) from people like me just for releasing texture packs that changed the looks of the maps. They could be valid for MP as well. Imagine turning Der Riese into a carnival, with clown zombies running at you, and the EE song being Circus Afro? Even the Ray Gun turned into a cotton-candy dispenser? Maybe, for the MP lovers, when you get on zombies, the zombies would look like people running at them, and for us zombies lovers, when we get on MP, the players would look like zombies? It could help people improve.
4. Avatar awards: I'd love to win a richtofen mask for doing an EE.
5. More mini-EE's: This is one of my favorite things about WAW/BO1. Hitting the radios. Seeing a message on a wall with your sniper. Things like that.

I'f you're being a douch so am I, but we aren't being douches.. We're being realist. 

Also yeah, those are all reasons BO2 wasn't better then BO1. 

Texturepacks would be funny, but what would they change? the whole map? Jesus that'd be the equivalent of re-creating a map!  I'd be better if they just implemented a character customization section, where one can earn and buy cloths for their survival/turned/greif player. One could customize what their character looked like, what weapons were in the box

balanced so one can only trade even weapons ex: Ray gun Vs. Ray gun M2. The M2 is better generally, but also has a lower availability rate from the box.

Further more, Wonder weapons can not be traded and there's a set of weapons in each map that can not be changed Ie: the death machine in MOTD, the new model army from buried. Only fair weapon trades: RPD for Lsat or M27 for Galil. Allows for customization, but not an unfair advantage. Earning weapons would also add a sense of longevity to zombies as over time a player could work not only on their rank, but on their arsenal as well.

Then there would be a section where one could change their starter pistol from the M1911 to the Mauser, to a few other types of starters, all of which are 100% fair. 

Then, lastly, Listen up because this is where I get to the texture pack things… One could choose the 3 perma perks they go into a ams with, depending on the perk it would effect their rank accordingly: Perma-jug: Less "XP" Deadshot-perma: Normal "XP".

Anyways, there would be a section for a secret "lol zombie" perma perk. (Normal "XP")  What it would do is, depending on the time, change the zombies appearance: On April fools day they're joke zombies, around the the release of Infinity ward's new game they could release a cryptid version that would change zombies into the ood looking "ancient" cryptids from awakening, and on halloween zombies have pumpkins on their heads, during minecon there could be mine craft zombies, on 115 day the zombies are all the ancient ones from Origins, and so on and so on.

Then once one has played a game with a lol zombie there would be a new section for "zombie collections" Which you could return and visit zombies of the past holidays that you've seen. But if you miss a zombie you have to wait until next year to collect it again. 

Just the general progression of easter eggs.

In BOI, after completing the Casimir Mechanism, you're left wondering what the deal is with Gersch and Samantha, and gave no Idea where you're going next. Then you go to CotD, and get the Golden Rod. It becomes apparent that Richtofen is trying to deceive the others into helping him unwittingly. You still don't kbow what he's up to, but you can tell wherever you go next is going to further his plans. That's what happens in Shangri-La. He gets the last artefact he needs, but we still don't kbow what he's going to do with them. Then we go to the Moon and most of the questions are answered. Each map presented a new series of questions and andwers which kept yoy looking gorward to the next chapter in the story.

However in BOII the story seemed like everything before Buried was hist a big build-up. You can already tell from the start what the objective is going to be for the next 3 maps: power up a new tower. It didn't have the same flow as BOI, where each map contains its own chain of events which leads to the next chain. In BOII it just seemed like one single long chain with very little new information presented along the way. You were just kinda blundering through a blur of towers and cluelessness to make it to the climax. It was just generally less compelling. The actual steps you complete in each individual easter egg were fine, but how they connected the maps to each other in a linear fashion didn't leave a lot of room for hype or curiosity. You knew what your goal was from the start; you just didn't know what effect it would have. So the only thing that compelled you to keep going was reaching the finale, rather than finding the next step.

I'll admit MotD was pretty interesting, but it held little significance to the main story, unlike CotD.

11 months till a reveal, people... :(

I like the idea of character customizations. But not so much that it would end up like Extinction though.

And personally, I hope we'll see even more complex maps like BO2, only even better. Save the more basic stuff for separate survival-like maps.

The story should be as good as WAW and bo1. The gameplay should be more like bo2. That's my opinion anyway.

Personally I disliked that Black Ops 2 didn't hide the fact that there was an easter egg, it practically told you on every map. I much preferred Black Ops 1 where you had too look for clues and for the most unlikely solution in order to complete the easter egg. I also quite liked the little easter eggs that they had in WaW with the pictures and the little notes etc.