Little Lost Girl

"Long ago, on the battlefields of the great war... Two german scientists sought to harness dark and mysterious forces, buried for centuries. They believed their discoveries would assure Germany's ultimate victory. But they never could have imagined just what else their research would unearth... My name is Samantha, and i'm going to tell how all of this really began."

-Samantha?

We all think we know this story, but really how well do we? Origins says to every story there is a beginning and an end, but we never get told exactly which it was. Obviously it is heavily implied that it is the start of the story, given the name and other strong implications such as the time period and the whole bit about telling you how all of this really began. But do you honestly think this could be the beginning of the story we know as zombies? If it's somehow true then Maxis would be a robot and thus unable to have children, ununpentium would be called Divinium, and Richtofen would be aware of the existence and great danger of zombies. Now while yes Richtofen is quite power-hungry and sometimes downright evil, he is not stupid either. If they had really encountered the walking dead before, Richtofen would want to have nothing to do with raising them once more. Furthermore they act rather surprised in radios and quotes about 115's properties and the fact the dead are being raised. Now you could just say that for the sake of simplicity the story is being rewritten, but that honestly cannot be the case. Bag on treyarch all you want but if they were going to rewrite the story, it would have been at the beginning of black ops 2, not the end. 

So what exactly is the point of Origins? At first I thought it was just some BS way to bring back the original four but while to a point they do that, but it's not the defining reason it exists. I personally think that origins was going to be made one way or another, but they added young versions of the original four as the players as fan service late in development. No evidence to back this one up, just a hunch. So Origins has a purpose but what exactly? Think back to moon, and for that matter a big amount of the story of black ops 1. Samantha always seems to mention another being in the MPD or just simply the aether. As a playable character she says this "When we kill them, it gives him more power" (the zombies) and "Teddy gains power from our games" Now not only does she mention 'teddy' getting power from our games, but if she was talking about richtofen in the first quote she would clearly call him by name. In every other quote talking about Richtofen she says eddie, edward, or rarely richtofen to refer to him. So it is clearly talking about teddy. Where have we heard that name before? "Teddy is the biggest liar" (der riese), User name: Teddy, Password: is a liar. Unknown but thats why nobody would guess it! (moon EE, Nuketown), "Don't trust the bear..." (Samantha quote), "I used to love teddy, but then he lied to ME." (Samantha quote) Treyarch has been deliberately shoving clues in our face, even in black ops 2. They could have chosen any quote from moon's easter egg to put in Nuketown, but they specifically chose the one about teddy being a liar. So this other entity must have tutored sam, and driven her insane. Judge her quotes in the radios versus the ones in the MPD. She wasn't always a creepy murderous little girl, but think if some voice called 'teddy' whispered things in your ear all day. Little girls, and all children listen to adults for the most part. So if this evil voice took the form of a teddy bear, and had knowledge about what was going on, what reason would she have not to trust him? She's a little girl! So he tricked her into doing something, maybe killing people and sparking her blood lust, or just something she didn't like. So she stopped listening to him. The point of the MPD is for it to be a vessel, Richtofen was sparked by it in moon, so he obviously was the one intended to be that vessel. However samantha got in the way, you know the story. So teddy was fine with it at first, in fact it was even easier due to her being a little girl, all it had to do was make itself into a teddy bear and tell her what she wanted to hear. But she stopped listening to her, so the voice in richtofens head I imagine was also teddy. Instructing him and guiding him to replace samantha in the MPD. However once inside Richtofen made it pretty clear he had other plans than listening to a stupid bear... Teddy once again upset started whispering in the ear of Stu. It is pretty clear the difference between Richtofen's voice in stu's, and the other one. Once again I think teddy wants to get someone to control to do his plans. Stu again makes it clear he dosen't want to help, but the voice blackmails him by saying if you don't I will tell everyone what you did. 

So then later in Buried the voice is gone, for multiple reasons. One it was annoying and the devs got rid of it, but perhaps it's because at some point in their journey to Buried, stu told the others about the flesh. Many quotes of the others, particularly Misty's, make it pretty clear that they know about the zombie cannibalism by this point, and stu is open about it by clearly stating things like "ugh i could go for some fresh zombie right about now" and "OOH a lens! I can use the reflection of the sun to cook some, oh right..underground." So teddy has lost his leverage, and has moved on. Particularly after the Easter eggs, one one side he gives up, as richtofen has control of the aether now, but on the other he seems to take control. With richtofen gone, Teddy seems to take control to me. As it is clearly not maxis, no announcer voice, no mystery box sale song, no dramatic eye color either. That sickly orange yellow the zombies eyes have could very well be the default color, and as gross as it is, that is very close to the color of eyes on a dead body after a few weeks. (seriously look it up they turn that color during decomposing) So the point is, teddy is the default puppet master when nobody is inside the MPD. (Before samantha in 1941, and after richtofen is kicked out) So what does all my crazy theories have to do with origins? Everything. 

Teddy tried and tried starting with Samantha, then Richtofen, even stu, and to an extend I believe even maxis judging his behavior at the end of his side of the EE on buried. All to fail and lead to nothing. So at some point after Richtofen takes control and banishes Samantha and Maxis, I believe teddy was also banished. Without her mind in the MPD samantha was essentially just a spirit, but still, would you rather try to trick people into helping you as a voiceless demon, or as a cute little girl? I think teddy piggy backed samanthas spirit, and took her form and voice. Think about how raspy it sounds compared to the original. Listen to her basic quotes from BO1 and then origins. Her voice sounds dark and wrong. Not to mention that she goes full on demonic voice when you have zombie blood and she whispers to you. Add on top of that the original origins trailer with the raspy demon voice that clearly wasn't her. That was TEDDY. The sweet little girl lost in the aether is no little girl, she is a little demon that has been here all along. Go listen to the song archangel! It has it in the title! ARCHANGEL. An archangel is a leader among angels, a god or a captain if you will. The song is literally her calling herself the leader of the MPD's hosts. Furthermore in the song while teddy mostly borrows Samanthas voice(elena siegman), Richtofens voice(clark nova), as well as the haunting spirit's voice (Maluka) singing voices are also heard. "Rising again on my own", "Now we are coming home", "Becoming one", "How have we ended up here, all alone it feels so cold, we are together forever waiting for the one". As in doing things on his own this time, absorbing the souls of samantha and maxis, returning to the original universe, and searching for a true vessel for the MPD that will do as they wish. THE ONE. The one has been mentioned so many times, carrion, fall down, coming home, the song actually called the one! All these pieces have been right in front of our face and nobody is putting them together. That little girl claiming to be samantha in origins is TEDDY. This has all been teddy. You opened the gateway to argatha, which in reality was you unraveling the lock richtofen put to our universe. The steps of little lost girl was you destroying the boundaries between worlds, and teddy took you with him through the portal. The ending cutscene is a metaphor for what is really going on. Some version of richtofen got sent through the universe with teddy as well, likely due to the fact samantha was in his body. These enslaved ghostly versions of Samantha, Richtofen, and Maxis all work for teddy in his plan to take the aether, and the world back for himself. Who better to bring along as his pawns then the ones who have done this all before? Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen. History is going to repeat itself, however this time teddy is working to assure it is his favor.

Everybody says Black ops 2's story was useless, but I think Treyarch knew exactly what they were doing. It was all a set up, and Origins is the beginning of the story. But not the one we think it is, all of this is the beginning of the story yet to come...In the next installment of zombies. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hola, soy miembro de la comunidad hispana de zombies

a qui en la comunidad un youtuber (VerrucktMann) descubrió que:

en el aether existe otro personaje el cree que es un Vril-ya, ya que en canciones como 115 o otras, Clark s nova hace referencia a un demonio que se alimenta de 115, samantha es la que le envía este 115 al Vril-ya que esta adentro del aether ya que ella no controla a los zombies y el vril-ya si,

cuando richtofen entra en el MPD el vril-ya se da cuanta de que richtofen si puede controlar a los zombies, es por eso que este quiere salir de ahí para morir, y este le dice a samuel que lo ayude a salir en die riese

el que se encuentra en el MPD es el que crea a los zombies

samantha = ojos amarillos

richtofen = ojos azules

vril-ya-samantha-ojos amarillos

richtofen-richtofen-ojos azules

vril-ya-vril-ya-ojos lilas (origins templarios)