What if our Four Heroes came from the Future?

I for one do not believe the world was "completely destroyed" by Maxis's rockets. My assumption was always that they were a delivery system to spread the zombification globally. And what do you mean by destroyed? Like, Earth was broken apart and made to no longer be? Did it then just reconstitute itself in a couple decades so the following maps could take place? Or are we doing that thing where those maps exist in a separate Earth because of "time pockets", in which case why even have the conversation in the first place?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one do not believe the world was "completely destroyed" by Maxis's rockets. My assumption was always that they were a delivery system to spread the zombification globally. And what do you mean by destroyed? Like, Earth was broken apart and made to no longer be? Did it then just reconstitute itself in a couple decades so the following maps could take place? Or are we doing that thing where those maps exist in a separate Earth because of "time pockets", in which case why even have the conversation in the first place?

You know, that whole rocket idea would fit in the storyline perfectly. But it's too bad that it's not the case. And it's not "completely destroyed" because fortunately we have Green Run.

How is that not the case? It's exactly the case. There were zombies in a few places, and then rockets hit Earth, and then there were zombies everywhere. It's pretty straightforward. 

There were Zombies around before that...  -_-

• Administrators

You know, that whole rocket idea would fit in the storyline perfectly. But it's too bad that it's not the case. And it's not "completely destroyed" because fortunately we have Green Run.

How is that not the case? It's exactly the case. There were zombies in a few places, and then rockets hit Earth, and then there were zombies everywhere. It's pretty straightforward. 

The world was not obliterated - just fragmented. People still lived on it despite the condition it was in. For some odd reason, people assume that the world just blew up entirely and there was nothing left but floating chunks of rocks. And while that is still true, those who survived it all still continued to live despite the outbreak.

And as @swappingspit said, the rockets caused more zombies. They were not, however, the direct cause; just the catalyst. By killing thousands (if not millions) of people and unearthing the Element 115 into the air, zombies could be born to cause more destruction along the way. 

The world was not obliterated - just fragmented. People still lived on it despite the condition it was in. For some odd reason, people assume that the world just blew up entirely and there was nothing left but floating chunks of rocks. And while that is still true, those who survived it all still continued to live despite the outbreak.

And as @swappingspit said, the rockets caused more zombies. They were not, however, the direct cause; just the catalyst. By killing thousands (if not millions) of people and unearthing the Element 115 into the air, zombies could be born to cause more destruction along the way. 

No disrespect on were you got your information from since you're a Moderator and what not, but there was never any Element 115 in the Rockets.  They are just plain rockets...  but I'll take keep it mind [if there is no evidence of it- which I doubt] then I shall keep it in mind since it's about as theoretical as my original post.

• Administrators

I never did say that the rockets contained Element 115. Hence, why I used the word "unearth". We know that it could be excavated, that there were some meteorites which landed on Earth several decades before Element 115 was fully discovered. The element laid within the Earth - the rockets hit the Earth, open it up, and allowed it to disperse with an airborne effect (and most possibly other forms of matter as well). 

I never did say that the rockets contained Element 115. Hence, why I used the word "unearth". We know that it could be excavated, that there were some meteorites which landed on Earth several decades before Element 115 was fully discovered. The element laid within the Earth - the rockets hit the Earth, open it up, and allowed it to disperse with an airborne effect (and most possibly other forms of matter as well). 

You can't just blow up Unumpentium and expect it to be 'Airborne'... You know how ridiculous that sounds? I was told last year that the idea they had after Black Ops 1 was to set the rockets upon Earth somehow open Agartha, however Agartha didn't exist in the realities we previously set ourselves in. Not to do whatever you just said. Fortunately they scrapped that idea quickly, so they had to think of a way to get into Agartha fast. I can't tell you how it will happen, but my theory is that they use the use of Pocket Universes to achieve this. Anyway, that whole nonesense with the Element 115 is over now, like. It's been iirelevant to the storyline from Black Ops 1 except its use for controlling or aiding in the creation of the Zombie, because it can't just be the Unumpentium used in the reincarnation. 

I think Vrill-technology was used in the creation of them, and it only took the Element 115 to activate and to channel the Vril Energy. This in itself can be made airborne if in collision with our atmosphere (theoretically of course). 

Much like 'The Infinite', a place where there is no past or present, just the inevitable future. The Vril energy is of course used as a Gateway for pocket space. However I don't think this is the 'Infinite' we will be looking at, no. I think it will be used as a Gateway into Agartha [for us, not Maxis], and if you go much deeper into this you may as well call this place Hell. And if that is the case, then this Hell inhabits the living dead- because it's essentially Hell.

Whilst in the meantime this pocket reality is bleeding out and the energies becoming airborne. 

That's how I think this started. Somewhere in the future storyline I think this will happen, or something else entirely! Just felt like rambling on!

Right, my theory sounds a tad more ridiculous than yours... OH WELL!

Edited by Abel
  • Administrators

I still think you're misunderstanding me. Of course hitting a rock full of 115 with a rocket and expecting it to go airbourne is ridiculous. Try poking one of those air freshener bottles with something sharp and see what happens to you. I wasn't saying that the rockets hitting the element would just magically make it airbourne. Rather, it still hits the Earth but you have to understand that when the element is radiated (because it is volatile and completely unstable in pure amounts) then it can be leaked. That's all I said. Never said that the element does anything extraordinary aside reanimate the dead and contribute to the space/time effect.

But I can see what you're saying about Vril energy. Believe me, it's not far from plausible at all. Now, however, we also have to consider ethereal energy (which is correlated to Agartha).