BO's Verrückt's Wunder Weapon

I was playing a typical solo game in verruckt a few hours ago and discovered the Winter's Howl in the mystery Box. I coulda sworn that WUnder Weopon was exclusively in Five. And I've played other games on Verrückt and had obtained only the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Never before have I seen the winters howl in this map or any other map. Was this a new addition I wasn't aware of? (they haven't updated BO in well over a year now if I'm not mistaken.) anyone else seen this or am I just crazy...

You shouldn't have...

That being said: when Der Riese was new, i hit the box, got some weird machine gun (type 99). The random next to me was freaking out that it was a rumor and you can not get the type 99. He called his buddy over (i didn't know any of the 3 randoms, but they knew each other), said 'you gotta see this' his buddy asked me to hold still do he could snap a picture of me holding it, which I/he did.

I put it away because it wasn't very easy to use. I used my Thompson, and died eventually.

Then i learned that it isn't even in the game files.

Okay. Do not understand...

Edited by 83457
  • 2 months later...

Winters howl is crap man. Even as backup gun, plain shit. I got some Idea spinning in my head: Wouldn't it be awesome if all the wonderweapons in BO1 are randomly on all maps? I mean if you start verruckt for example, the game randomly decides which wonderweapon is on the map (just one of course), so (with luck) you could get the waffle on verruckt, the thundergun on five, the babymaker on kino. Hehe.

Edited by ZombieProfessional
  • 2 weeks later...

You shouldn't have...

That being said: when Der Riese was new, i hit the box, got some weird machine gun (type 99). The random next to me was freaking out that it was a rumor and you can not get the type 99. He called his buddy over (i didn't know any of the 3 randoms, but they knew each other), said 'you gotta see this' his buddy asked me to hold still do he could snap a picture of me holding it, which I/he did.

I put it away because it wasn't very easy to use. I used my Thompson, and died eventually.

The big rumor was that the type 100 was in der reise (when it certainly was not)  The type 99 was def just a regular gun in the mystery box in WaW. 

There were so many fun fake rumors about der reise back in the day.... :swoon:

• 3 weeks later...

The game needed a WW for the box, the effort it would take to put a flame-thrower in there was… Appeariently too much, but hey, copy over the thunder gun to nact and the winter's howel to verruct and bingo! There's the answer! In all seriousness however the abandonment of the flame thrower is likely due to the lag it would cause in MP...

The game needed a WW for the box, the effort it would take to put a flame-thrower in there was… Appeariently too much, but hey, copy over the thunder gun to nact and the winter's howel to verruct and bingo! There's the answer! In all seriousness however the abandonment of the flame thrower is likely due to the lag it would cause in MP...

In mP we had a flamethrower attachment...

Sent from my SGH-T599N using Tapatalk

• 6 years later...
On 5/30/2014 at 7:25 PM, 83457 said:

You shouldn't have...

There is a way to obtain the TYPE 99 in zombies, console commands. Early WAW Der Riese must have had a bug that gave out the type 99 in the box. Hell you can even pack a punch it to get "The Eviserator."

• Thanks 1
On 10/4/2020 at 4:01 PM, Zack M Gaming said:

There is a way to obtain the TYPE 99 in zombies, console commands. Early WAW Der Riese must have had a bug that gave out the type 99 in the box. Hell you can even pack a punch it to get "The Eviserator."

Ah, then perhaps I'm just slightly less mad than the universe likes to portray me as. I would never have even noticed had those fellows not been so surprised by it.