Zombies Perk-a-cola Design Contest

Hey guys. This is Syphillis and today I have got an awesome little thing for us to do! So. Here we will be designing, or redesigning some awesome zombies perk-a-colas. I know it has probably been done before, but, this is your chance to do whatever you want. Make an awesome perk with the information about it and then I’ll do a mock up of the art of the top three! I know it’s not much, but, being new to the forums and all I just want to start the ball rolling with something small. I’ll be working on a much larger story based forum post over the next couple days, might even have it up in the next day if you’re lucky. So yes, go wild and design some awesome perks and then see the concept art for them when I have decided which ones I like the most!

This is Syphillis, leaving a rash.

Edited by Syphillis
  • Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Perk idea:

Scavenger (Sort of, in a way, like the Black Ops Multiplayer perk, but a bit different)

Cost: 2,000

Every round, you get 2 new clips of ammo. This perk can be useful if you are running low on Ammo and haven't been able to get a max ammo lately. Depending on what gun you have, this can be extremely helpful, or not that great.

If we get enough entries, and ideas, maybe I will make a video on my YouTube channel showcasing all of them, if that works out fine :)

From my 3 Map ideas although 2 of them are perks the other one was an item

Slip N Slide Soda -

Cost - 2500

Uses - The complete opposite of PHD Flopper. It switches your dolphin dive for the Ghosts Slide. However when you slide it leaves a trail of ice behind you so if any zombies follow your path they slip like they do with the sliquifier. 

Time Slime Gel

Cost 3000

Use - A gel that is dispensed out of a vending machine. You rub it on your fists and when you knife zombies it has the a random effect of the following

Slows down a small amount of undead in front of you'

Speeds up a single zombie in front of you

Teleports a small amount of zombies somewhere else as long as they were near the zombie you knifed.

Causes the zombie to Regenerate it's limbs ( Only if crawler)

Causes a zombie to age rapidly and instantly die

Fixes Barricades with a single Knife ( Only if used on a barricade)

Breaks Barricade ( Only if used on a barricade

From my 3 Map ideas although 2 of them are perks the other one was an item

Slip N Slide Soda -

Cost - 2500

Uses - The complete opposite of PHD Flopper. It switches your dolphin dive for the Ghosts Slide. However when you slide it leaves a trail of ice behind you so if any zombies follow your path they slip like they do with the sliquifier.

Time Slime Gel

Cost 3000

Use - A gel that is dispensed out of a vending machine. You rub it on your fists and when you knife zombies it has the a random effect of the following

Slows down a small amount of undead in front of you'

Speeds up a single zombie in front of you

Teleports a small amount of zombies somewhere else as long as they were near the zombie you knifed.

Causes the zombie to Regenerate it's limbs ( Only if crawler)

Causes a zombie to age rapidly and instantly die

Fixes Barricades with a single Knife ( Only if used on a barricade)

Breaks Barricade ( Only if used on a barricade

I really like the Slip N Slide idea.

Two-time Tequila

Cost:3500

This perk is interesting as it has various diffrent effects. It's most prominent is that is doubles meelee speed and also speeds up off-hand animations like drinking a perk a cola or setting up a new weapon. It also has a secondary effect. You can retool a mystery box for half price (similer to the hacker on moon) but this also works for other random things like wunderfizz. This perk also has one more secret effect, knocking another player while you have it will temporarily give them the effects of the perk.

The perk would be a black liquid with a bright yellow logo of of arrow in a circle. And an X2 in the middle.

Diarrhea Cola (Self explanatory) You get it as a power up.

In a seriousness, Ninja Aid - It costs 5000 points and when you drink it your grenades turn to throwing stars and 4 ninja fall out of the sky and start slicing up the zombies. 

BEST PERK EVER!!!

Edited by Horseman

Blader-Aid

Gives 1.5X multiplier to damage dealt with melee, and increases knife speed and range, while decreasing recovery time. removes lock-on lunge. Costs 4000.

It stacks with other melee upgrades, so using it with another expensive melee weapon like galvaknuckles increases the benefit you get from it. For example if you had a bowie knife and blader-aid it would go from a one hit kill on round 9 to a OHK on round 14. However if you use galvaknuckles it goes from round 13 to 20. The more you are willing to invest, the better it is.

edit:

All I could think of was the Joker stopping for hand sanitizer before blowing up a hospital.

375abc075dff32881e68676aa6333979.png

Money Delight: You can find it right behind the OJ, Soda, and Purple Stuff for 4000 points. Lets players do more with their money. Instead of having a bank, players can drop money like equipment to give to other needy players. Since chalk outlines have already been shown to be easily interchangeable, this lets players swap any two chalk outlines on a map for 6,000 points. Players are aloud to shut only one open door, not barricade, on the map for 10,000. If another player shuts another door, any other REshut door will open. Once the player who shut the door goes down and loses the perk, the door reopens. Forces players to keep the perk slot dedicated to MD so they don't purposely go down after buying the door to get a different fourth perk. Also lets players move the box to any box spot they want for 4,000. And lastly, double point drops also make this player's weapons more powerful during the double points duration.

Perk : Black Russian

Similar to the Gersch effect, players who get cornered can activate a Black hole that teleports them out of their current location and they reappear somewhere else on the map.

Positives: Get's you out of a tight spot in a hurry.

Negatives: Possible to spawn right in the middle of another players training spot.

Only allowed 1 escape but the effect is replenished when a Max Ammo is obtained. Cost 4000.

@DeathBringerZen Have you seen the porta punch perk in customs? It does just this, I would love to see it implemented into a treyarch map.

I can't say that I have. What map is it on? As for the perk itself, I think it would be a nice addition. Everyone gets cornered at somepoint in zombies and it is usually inescapable. The idea of being able to escape is something I think would appeal to all, and with a one time use it would not really be that OP.

Busy Barista

Symbol: A Cappucino Machine

Cost: 2,000

What it does: Upon purchase, the symbol will appear in your perk slot. The symbol will be dark until you gain another 2,000 points and will gradually lighten as you near that point. Once you get the points, the symbol goes back to dark, but adds a random perk and you only lose 1,000 points. It will continue this process until you gain 4 random perks this way, then the symbol for BB will disappear and you will no longer receive more perks.

Restrictions: Quick Revive in Solo and Tombstone Soda will be excluded from the random perks BB may grant. This perk's price will double after each time it is purchased. If a player goes down, they will lose all perks that BB has given them and will lose BB itself. This perk and any perks it grants do not count towards perks acquired that Tombstone Lite PU would save. For maps that have EE's granting all perks upon completion, this perk would be excluded.

What makes it good: For a quick 1,000 points you can guarantee yourself 4 perks (total cost would be 5,000) as long as you don't go down and continue to gain points. No bothering to open doors to get your perks, just buy BB and slay...The perks will come.

• 2 weeks later...

Lemon-ades

Cost: 2000

Colour: Yellow, with a dark green label

Symbol: Lemon with grenade texture and lines on it, push thing in the top, and the pin has been removed and is on the side of the lemon. 

Effect: Raises grenade count from 4 to 6, you recieve 3 grenades every round,  doubles the power of grenades (always at least make crawlers no matter the round), and you regain ONE tactical grenade per round now. 

Machine appearance: Bottom is a wooden stand, with a sign that says 25 cents in crayon, and a picture (obviously drawn by a child) of a grenade blowing up a zombie also in crayon. The top is a sleek black tube leading to a glowing grenade-like lemon seen in the picture. 

U-turn Shot:

Cost:

3 000$

Effect:

All zombies that you damege with explosives (claymores, frags, semetex, tubes) turn into friendly zombies for 30 seconds that will attack other zombies.

Bit of an unfitting name sense it has nothing to do with U-turns or shooting. Plus it's OP as heck. 

Also, who thinks that as an addition to this contest, for more of a challenge, and to make it more original then the other perk threads you MUST include a jingle as well, (lyrics of course)?

New Idea: Flux Fizz: 

https://copy.com/48o3FiCwfume

What it does: For this perk one gains a dulled slot next to their other 3 perk slots, this slot is gray. Once a player has obtained all three normal perks, they can then buy a fourth perk, which takes the COLOR of the perk you bought, and puts that in place of the gray, but the logo stays the same. You gain access to all four of your perks for a round, but afterwards it fades to gray and becomes dull again, now you can buy another perk and hold that in your fourth slot! You can repeat the process until you obtain all the perks on the map. 

Now, sometimes, the round will end an a player will receive the perk they already bought BACK! Causing a massive cycle of perks. 

Game play: A player has jug, double tap, Speed cola, and just bought Flux fizz. They now buy EC. and their FF slot turns blue. Next round the player buys QR and plays with that! Then the round that fallows he gets his EC back, and plays a round of that. Unfortunately he lost access to his QR until the round he gets it back comes about again… 

Cost: 4000

Image: Imagine a picture of a bottle split by  two lines, one by half in the middle horizontally, and one vertically. 

Jingle: Tombstone's Country voice: I've seen a lota pop and lots a mix (fizzes out) 

Deadshot's Rock voice: But I ain't NEVER seen a man a sip of this doesn't quinch. (Fizzes out) 

PHD/Staminup's 60's deep voice: When you need more then a sip… (Fizzes out) 

Mule kick Mexican voice: When you need more then a bottle… (Fizzes out) 

Speed cola mexican: When the thirst train has reached full throttle. (Fizzes out)

QR Cowboy: Just chug a cup.. Auuh (Fizzes out) 

Double tap guy: Of this here mix… 

EC unreadable static: --- ------ ----- --- --- 

Vulture's aid: Flux for-ya, Fizz just right..., have a nice sip of 

Jugger girl: Flux Fizz for the (tha) nigggggght! 

Edited by Stop mocking me0

Lemon-ades

Cost: 2000

Colour: Yellow, with a dark green label

Symbol: Lemon with grenade texture and lines on it, push thing in the top, and the pin has been removed and is on the side of the lemon. 

Effect: Raises grenade count from 4 to 6, you recieve 3 grenades every round,  doubles the power of grenades (always at least make crawlers no matter the round), and you regain ONE tactical grenade per round now. 

Machine appearance: Bottom is a wooden stand, with a sign that says 25 cents in crayon, and a picture (obviously drawn by a child) of a grenade blowing up a zombie also in crayon. The top is a sleek black tube leading to a glowing grenade-like lemon seen in the picture. 

Cave is that you? 

Name: Bloody Zombie

Price: 2000

Appearance: Drink is a gross color combination of lime green and red. The character will talk about how it has a sour, bloody taste that makes their eyes water. The machine is shaped like an old style coke machine(Like juggernog), but with lime green on the white areas and a crimson red on the red areas. The logo depicts a person holding their nose in disgust.

Effect: Once purchased, it looks as if there is no effect. But, similar to Electric Cherry, when the player reloads, rather than a burst of electricity, the character becomes engulfed in a smelly green gas that repels the zombies for a limited time, giving the player a quick breather(pun intended). It's kind of like Vulture Aid's gas effect, but with Electric Cherry's power. If the magazine is completely empty, the gas lasts for 7 seconds. If the magazine is half empty, it lasts for 5 seconds. If its like a burst(3 bullets) or a small amount(less than 1/2 empty) It lasts for 3 seconds. To make it fair, like Electric Cherry, if you reload and the gas takes effect, then you sprint away, stopping the reload or switch weapons, then switch back to the gun, it will not create another gas cloud.

Pros: It repels zombies so you can reload peacefully, lets you run away from the area if you used the gas to get out of a situation, lets you kill off the zombies with your other weapon. It would be a shotgun/wunderwaffe/sniper rifle/ small mag gun's best friend

Cons: Slow Reloading Guns would not work well with this unless you also had speed cola, with how zombies spread randomly, you could end up getting sneak attacked, Big magazine guns would use more bullets to get longer effects, leading to faster ammo loss

Jingle: *Coughing is heard in the background*

*In an Early Style Rock and Roll Voice(Like Elvis)*: Oh Oh OOOOH!

When times get tough, just think for a bit...

then look down right at your clip!

The dead ones want you for your brain.

So reload your gun and make it rain.

They'll run away in fear and fright,

the smell of it makes you smile wide

The taste is bloody... and smells... like... PEEEE!

It's Bloody Zombie... Bloody Zombie... It's Bloody Zombie Yeah.

*More coughing plays and slowly fades away*

Perk idea:

Sour Strawberry

Price:1500

Effect: Gives you a gas effect that causes damage to the zombies behind you. Sometimes zombies in front of you will stand in their tracks in disgust to give you a quick getaway.

Appearance: Has a bright pink color all around the bottle with picture of a strawberry with dark red smoke around it.

Here's a jingle!

(Smooth Jazz Style)

Got a sour taste in your mouth,does it make you sad or even mad. Maybe it cherry, no it's STRAWBERRY. Get a bottle of sour strawberry, pop the cap, I promise it's not a piece of CRAP. Don't try to kiss your babe, or she'll leave you in disgust. Soon, you'll feel your tummy rumble, better close your mouth cause your about to blow. This gas, it's not normal. Once you breath it, it will be running through your core. Once it's gone, you will probably be bored. Once that happens, just pop another bottle of sour strawberry, I swear it's better than ELECTRIC CHERRY!

(Smooth Jazz Plays)

Hope this helps! :)

Fade To Black.

Cost 4000.

This perk opens up all perk slots, when a player or multiple players are down you inherit all their perks that you dont already have until they are revived , bleed out or round finishes. Whichever comes first. If a player downs again without purchasing perks again you get their lethals and tacticals.