Who is your Extinction Character?

Well, the title says it all. Who is your character when you play Extinction? Do you use a special character like Makarov? A clan character like the Body Count warrior? Or is your character something of your own creation? Feel free to share pictures as well if you like!

Personally, my Extinction character is either the Hazmat or the recently released Astronaut, mainly because they both just fit in so well with the theme of the mode. Also, although I have characters like Zakhaev and Price, I just find it weird when I play as them and find that their voices do not match their characters at all. Zakhaev should never sound like a surly black man.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah boom, just like mp, go to Loadout, hit x (you should see on screen prompt).

On topic: I just make one that looks aesthetically pleasing.

If 2 player, i like one guy and one girl so you know who is saying what. This transferred from playing split screen bots, so we would know who said what.

That being said, i want to get the astronaut for the shits and giggles.

The only personalization pack I have is a Price, so that's what I go with. I also am quite annoyed that they weren't able to get the original voice actors. Just pisses me off that clearly, adding new voices to the game isn't hard (Snoop and the general guy), and yet here I am looking like a Price - but with a deep black mans voice. Doesn't make sense.

I would really enjoy those special extinction skins, and am actually quite irked that they didn't think of including them before. For example, for each map you escape on - you get a skin. Maybe a certain number of platinums? They could have created some real motivation for replayability there, although I still think the mode in general had great replayability.

Basically, just like in MP - you should be able to earn special extinction camos. Oh well though, here comes Werf to tell me that everything shouldn't be free, and that I only want handouts :P. IT WAS FREE IN MP WERF! IT WAS FREEEEEEEE!

I'm with you grill, they would have helped the game as unlocks.

I'm not a huge extinction fan, but find myself playing when there are teeth in the pool, do that helped get me into it.

Camo unlocks would be nice as i don't like them enough to buy, but would use them, and try for them, if unlockable.

Im using the Ghost Mask from the Season Pass with Default Armor

Im waiting on getting thr Extinction Pack but for now i like my character :P

But i had no idea the voices were diffrent, i only bought a few Camos 

and not a character pack yet. 

I cant believe they didnt at least use lines from old CoDs or SOMETHING

but no they get crappy voice actors?

Its honestly prob funny lol, i wanna hear them now

I just realized that although I have the Extinction Squad pack, I don't use them in Extinction itself. I use them primarily in MP.

Hahaha, is it you dont play Extinction alot? or it just never occured to you?

Oh no, I play Extinction quite a lot, actually. I just like using the Hazmat and Astronaut better!

I just realized that although I have the Extinction Squad pack, I don't use them in Extinction itself. I use them primarily in MP.

Hahaha, is it you dont play Extinction alot? or it just never occured to you?

Oh no, I play Extinction quite a lot, actually. I just like using the Hazmat and Astronaut better!

Hahaha i see, they honestly both must fit in quite well. 

Astronaut is prob hilarious as well