I've been thinking of a creative new menu screen for Zombies mode. In Black ops 2 we had the destroyed earth and each map was placed on the appropriate location on the Globe. Here is My concept for A new zombies Main Menu featuring Some of my own Zombie Maps and Some of the Ones from Black Ops 2 as a sample. My Idea is that the main menu changes depending on which map you played Last. Here is an example of how it would work.

Tranzit: Menu is opened and the new zombies theme starts. You see the gas station as the mist pretty much engulfs everything. Blue eyes are moving around in the background. They aren't chasing anyone they are just moving around aimlessly. 

Die Rise: You get a view of the the die rise tower. Every now and then a spark goes off as the meteors fall from the sky. From time to time a Minion will jump onto the tower and start crawling around it. It then jumps off screen and the sequence loops.

Now for some Main Menu's and map selections based on a few of my maps

Awakening - You witness an urban suburbia. All is well in the simulation. Static occurs. An ambulance is abandoned in the middle of the neighborhood and one of the undead is strapped down inside it. From time to time the screen will suffer from static and reveal a machine moving Pods around. 

Historia - A group of tents are being moved by the snowstorm. You can see the tank just lying there while a group of frost zombies wander around. If you sat idle for a bit the screen will change. The ground will crumble and the camera will fall into the underground bunker. You see "The Man" Tinkering around with something but you can not see his appearance. This is similar to the black ops menu screen where all you see is hudson's shadow.

Destination 935 - You see 3 unfinished wonder weapons. The Vr-11, The wunderwaffe and the Raygun MK2. You also see a board with pictures on it. You see The original Der Riese staff including Schuster, Richtofin, Maxis, Groph, Sophia, and a group of other members. If you stay idle for a bit you will begin to see as time goes by and how Der Riese is slowly being overrun with Plant life. You will hear a giant Mechanical Sound and the Screen will shake. You will also hear the sound of Buildings crumbling as "IT" escapes.

Now You decided to Press Start. The screen will chance and you will see a table. There are alot of papers and photographs on it such as a picture of Samantha and fluffy, The original zombies comic, A toy Robot, The pictures you saw in Der riese that showed ascension, Paris and Call of the dead, and of course pictures of the maps you can play in currently.

Whenever you select a map a hand will extend out and grab the picture of the Map. ( 1st person view) you then look at the picture and underneath it written in ink you will see your options. Solo, Multiplayer, Online Local, Custom, Grief, Turned etc. Each time you install a new DLC new photos will appear on the desk for "The Man" to grab. There might even be new easter eggs in the map selection screen as well. When you finally select your options "The Man will light a cigarette and burn the Photo. The smoke covers the camera and The Cutscene Begins...

Tell me what you think of this Menu Concept and put some of your own start up screens depicting the other maps. I would love to see your ideas. until Next time Peace out. :)

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic