Favorite perks

Face it, we all have our favorite perks. I want to here your guy's favorite perks

Here is mine:

My favorite perks and why

Juggernog: Gives you extra hits to take. :)

Speed Cola: Reload faster :)

PHD flopper: well, you don't take explosive damage and flopping is fun :)

Tombstone. You can get extra perks with this. Helpful if you have good weapons and perks

Vulture aid. Scavenger! Also green mist :)

Dead shot daiquiri. Headshot helper :)

Stamin up.Run faster and longer. Helps on big maps, I don't know whys it's on town :/

Mule kick. Three guns. Sucks if you have a good third gun and go down :/

Double tap. Helpful, shooting X2 the bullets. :/

Electric cherry. Shock the zombies when reloading. Helpful at low rounds.

Quick revive. Revive Faster. That's what the persistent perk is for. To save you a perk slot for your bad teammates

Who's who. This is just dumb. You go into another life with just a pistol. Your expected to revive yourself on round 30 with a hoard of zombies. NO. Just no. I know you can buy guns and get like to ray guns or something but I don't like it.

Again, what's your favorite order and why?

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot double tap 2!

Double Tap: fire 30% faster.

Double Tap 2: fire 20% faster and each bullet becomes 2.

I'm terrible at favorites;

Jugger obvs.

DT2 obvs.

SC for waw camping.

PHD both for practical use + fun. I call it Dr. Flopper, which i guess was the first name for it a Richtofen says 'it has dr in the name, like me' which it doesn't.

Vulture works amazing, even for bullet guns, but adds time to the game.

Meh, to the others.

• 1 year later...

Super late but whatever,

I'm just gonna put them in order from favorite to least favorite because in certain cirumstances they can all be life savers.

1. Juggernog- Gives you more health, which is always a necessity considering all it takes is two hits to go down without it.

2. PhD Flopper- Allows you to use explosive weapons freely without worrying about downing yourself and allows you to "flop" I love using this perk on whatever map I can get it and its perfect for Mustang and Sally.

3. Electric Cherry- Shocks area around you and stuns zombies when you reload. This has saved me countess times when i've been cornered and can even kill zombies in the early rounds.

4. Speed Cola- Lets you reload faster, great for guns with long reload times and lets you get back to killing zombies.

5. Stamin-up- Allows you to run faster and for longer periods of time, its great for getting to downed teammates across the map and getting out of bad situations.

6. Double Tap II- shoots two bullets for every one and increases fire rate by 20%. This turns any wall gun into a good zombie killer. With this you won't need another gun till round 20.

7. Vulture Aid Elixir- Gives you green mist, points, ammo, and locations on the map. Very usefull for staying good on ammo, building points, and getting out of situations or reviving teammates. 

8. Mule Kick- Allows you to buy a third gun, useful for higher rounds when you tend to run out of ammo frequently with less max ammos. Just don't get downed...

9. Deadshot Daiquiri- Autoaims for the head, no sway on snipers,increased hip fire accuracy. I usually dont grab this unless i'm doing it for the lolz because i'm good with headshots and there's usually something else better on the map.

10. Quick Revive- Lets you revive a downed teammate in less time, if you have a monkey or something similar this isn't really needed. I usually only get it when theres nothing else to get or whenmy teams doing bad. In solo I either don't get it or save it for last.

11. Tombstone soda- Allows you to pick up whatever weapons and perks you died last round with and allows you to get more perks. Extremely useful for some people but I never get it because I hate getting downed and I feel the perk slot can be used for something more important. I can usually get myself back together pretty well if I die anyway.

12. Who's Who- When downed, spawns you in with a pee shooter and no perks and lets you attempt to revive yourself or basically start over from scratch at whatever round you're  on. This perk is only good with a well-coordinated team. With a good team this perk can be extremely useful and fun but I don't usually pick this up because I don't find it well suited for Die Rise, if it were on more maps perhaps. Its basically a worse version of Afterlife from Mob of the Dead.

1: Vulture's Aid: Loved the idea, and the sheer USE of the perk. Lovely. Of the 4 (5 if you count wonderfizz) perks introduced in BO2, this is won of the two of those perks I want to see return. 

2: PHD Flopper: I'm interested to see how BO3 deals with PHD's signature ability. But aside from that, it's got so many uses: No fall damage (super useful on moon and COTD) No splash damage so things like the ray-gun and launchers become usable without the risk of death by your own gun, and of course there's the deadly BOOM of a satisfying flop. 

3: Juggernog: The classic must-have perk.  I also like the color red. 

4:  Deadshot daquiri: This was the first perk I ever drank, and it's got one of the two coolest jingles. 

5: Electric Cherry: Defiantly a perk I want to see again, to be honest, sense this is a hell-bound perk, it's the most interesting of all. It's the only perk in MOTD to not faze, and has NO jingle. VERY interesting. I suspect we'll only see the machine in hell-bound maps, and see it otherwise in the wonderfizz. 

6: Quick-revive: Lovely in MP, a pain in Solo. 

7: Speed cola: I hope speed-cola 2.0 gets a gung-ho upgrade. That'd be nice to see. 

8: Double tap: The first, and only perk so far to be upgraded to a new version. Nice. Rarely use it though as other perks are much more useful. 

9: Stamin-up: A necessity for large maps. 

10: Tombstone: A nice little perk, but I HATE how it's only for multiplayer games. 

11: Mule-kick: honestly the sad thing about this perk is, unless you're playing Shangri-la, Moon, Buried, or have the tombstone perms-perk in tranzit or die-rise, you lose a gun when you (inevitably) go down. And how dodgy it is when you DON'T know WHAT weapon the perk will take with it....

12: Who's who: Honestly has the best jingle, but is fundamentally the WORST perk in existence. It's the reason I deliberately miss on the die-rise nova-jumpers round. So many things about this perk are broken. 

13: Teddybear soda: You don't even get to drink it... 

X: Wonderfizz: Technically a perk machine. It's a brilliant design and simplistic "RANDOM PERK HERE" lightning bolt is something I highly approve of. Now the real question is: What will that machine look like on a NORMAL map and not Origins. The same? Different? How so? 

1.jugg: its life saving obviously(if playing solo quik revive) :D
2.Vulture Aid: if u get cornered and theres green mist it will save your life and youl have time to reload or revive.Also scavenger good for good weapons with low ammo :D
3.PHD:if u get cornered and u have lets say a ray gun it can save u without getting hurt by the ray gun,it gan help you when you are read lets say on MotD (to sad its only on grief) and you need to fall down to escape also flopping, fun way to kill zombies :D
4.Electric cherry:again it can save you when cornered or if you have a gun that takes a long time to reload :D
5.DT2: its really good witho you shotguns with low ammo and you kill them easier :)
6.mule kick: would be higher but if you waste all your points on it and the box and then you go down you lose your gun and you have no points for perks.But its good when you just want a third gun coz your bored and you want to spend your points on something, and it just makes you tougher :)
7.stamin-up:it makes you 7% faster and you sprint longer, really helpfull when you need to revive a teammate before he dies and if you need more time to reload :)
8.deadshot daiquiri: it helps you spend less ammo and kill them easier :\
9.speed cola:reload faster really helpfullif you have a LMG or shotgun(i would put it higher but there are perks that help you reload like the stamin-up, Vulture Aid and electric cherry) :\
10.Tombstone:its good bcoz you dont lose your guns and perks when you die also theres that glich/cheat you get all the perks on town or tranzit(its stupid bcoz when ppl down they kill there selfs just so they keep there perks insted of waitng till they get revived and help kill the zombies otherwise i would put it higher) :\
11.Quick Revive:keeps the game going and you revive your teammates faster(i would put it higher but there are perks that help you revive like the stamin-up and Vulture Aid) :(
12.Double Tap I: i dont like it that much bcoz it doesnt really do much and it just wastes your ammo :(
13.Who's Who: it doesnt need explenation  >_<

• 1 year later...

I won't include jugg because it is a given. My favorite perks are as follows-

1. Double Tap 2.0- This is almost as good as papping. I always go for it.

2. Vulture-aid- I loved this perk. So sad to see it never return. Out of all the BO2 perks to plop into the BO3 Wunderfiz they pick Cherry??!! This perk gave you extra ammo, money, and vastly improved way finding. Imagine this perk during your first GK playthrough. I miss it. 

3. PHD- This is the only perk that makes unusable weapons usable. I never dolphin dove with it, just papped dat LAW and I was set. 

4. Staminup- it is just so nice to have.

I think if all perk machines were available, I would run Jugg, Double Tap 2, Vulture, and staminup/ PHD/ Speed depending on my weapons and the map. 

Archived