Power Switch

Okay well the title is misleading, but after testing out a few claims in a short game, I noticed something. I bought Double Tap 2 without ever powering it.

So I looked in theater and sure enough. When I revived my corpse after teleporting back from the bridge it automatically powered Double Tap 2.

So don't worry about not powering up a perk or cell door, after you go to the bridge and come back, it'll have been turned on for you!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you have visited the bridge once, all the Perk-a-Cola machines become powered instantly upon your return.

I do not have a video, but try going to the bridge with no perks turned on (I mean, you have a free Blundergat and Hell's Retriever at your disposal, shouldn't be too hard right?) and upon your return you will find them all powered up.

Maybe the electric chairs charge you with enough energy to somehow turn on all the perks, but to be honest it seems more like a gameplay element to me.