Having Problems with Die rise EE

ViperZz

Hi there.. after doing these easter eggs on every map so far I thought ill get the grand ending done and do rich's side on all maps, we got into a game of die rise and got the power on and waited for the lifts to come so we can stand on the seals to light them up. now we had all 4 players standing on them at the same time, even went back into theatre to see if they all were, but as for them lighting up they didn't. I don't know wether it was because we were at round 2 when we started it or wether it was glitched. but we tried it 6 times and every time we did it they didn't turn on..

if anyone can help out it would be great, at the moment I cant get it don't as they wont switch on 

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not need to build the table on Tranzit OR Buried when doing the EE, but for some reason it is a must on Die Rise. Once you build that you are good to start it and it WILL work.

All parts are on the rooftop anyway. Table is beside the navcard building area, power box is on the wall outside the rooftop box spawn, meteor is round next to the claymores and the radio is behind the ramp leading down to MP5K.

Good luck. :)

yep thanks. built the table and all went well, finished it :). now need to find someone that's done transit and die rise on rich's side to finish the grand ending on buried. me and a friend have full banks so points aint an issue.

if anyone can help it would be great. my gt on xbox360 is UltRa ViPeRzZ