KINO fast team strategy

Ok i have started to play BO maps again, i have not seen any videos or posts about this strategy, so decided to share some info with community, also if anyone knows some faster strategies please post below.

Double Tap door must remain closed, avoiding firesale (dont move the box) is recommended, not a game ender though.

The strategy would begin when all players are set (got all desired guns and perks) round 20+ usually, so you can play to this point anyway you like, when ready, to the strategy...

All team goes to FireTrap room and activates the firetrap, camp by the window next to the closed door and watch the zombies die as soon as they spawn in, just need to keep the window closed, when firetrap stops one will need to throw a monkey or shoot your way out with thunder gun or crossbow, all team runs to the stage and one player will stay on the stage holding the train while others do a loop around the map returning to lobby then back to firetrap, repeat.

You dont actually need ammo for this strategy and you do not need to run trains for hours on, you will need thundergun, monkeys and crossbow to get out of the room when trap stops, the trap will do the killing.

You can also make a few adjustments to this for faster effect, like setting the electric trap on the way out of the lobby when heading to the stage after firetrap stops and similar. This is easy 50 in 4-6hrs.

Thank you for reading and please post faster strategies if you know some. :rolleyes:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can be done with any amount of players on any round (even100), obviously with less players it will be faster.

It is a legit fast camping strategy, a link to the video please... as i have not seen anyone post on this?

Thank you for this., yip just like that but i wont attempt running trains in firetrap room as he mentioned it is a very risky move to compromise for speed, if a player goes down you will waste more time on recovery, after 70 he had it on lock.