Coloured usernames

Member group  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But seriously, at least make the bottom user names orange. They were orange before all of the usernames were changed to orange and should stay that way if nothing else. It looks so ugly down at the bottom, especially in conjunction with the ads. I don't care if the regular names stay white, but the bottom of the page just looks dreadful.

Having had it active for some time, I initially liked the white but I think it's too much, I think we should go back to orange (in fact, we'll probably make the change back to orange today).

I think the white is only overkill on the bottom of the page. The white is perfect everywhere else, but at the bottom of the page it worked so well.