Favorite Multiplayer maps

way2g00d

What are your favorite multiplayer maps?

Mine are below in order.

1. Warhawk:  Every time I see this map in the choice, I ***. Give me 2 decent players and I will beat your team (of 6) any day for domination.
  2. Freight: Another excellent map for B Dom. This map is small and you can sneak upto enemy base and take out the entire enemy team and ruin their defense.
  3. Octane: What can I say, another great map. B spot is sniper's shooting range. Easy to cap is you can take out those sneaky snipers.
  4. Whiteout: Favorite map for my riot shield class with noob toobs. I like people raging when I get multikills in B spot. Get a f*cking Trophy, you moron!
  5. Sovereign: Another fun map for Assault Rifles and smg's.
  6. StrikeZone: SMG SMG, it's MTAR time. I average 40 kills on this map with a 90% winning average. One word, pre-aim.

What are your favorite maps?

Good luck for Clan wars tonight.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha. Except whiteout, i pretty much despise the maps that you listed. But I play TDM, almost exclusively, so it's a different game for me. I agree that Warhawk is a blast in Domination, intense.

Each to their own, right?

As much as additional playlists suck, i would love to see smaller maps and larger maps in 2 playlists.

Not counting DLC2, due to lack of play;

Will always play: Stonehaven, Siege, Whiteout, Chasm, Containment, Stormfront, Prison break (so many 20-0 games), Fog.

Usually enjoy: Tremor, Overlord, Bayview, Flooded. (May skip if played too much already).

Avoid: Octane, Freight, Sovereign (such terrible design), Ignition, Warhawk, Strikezone. (Once per day tdm troll maps).

Though I occasionally go to town on Strikezone with shotguns.

Happy gaming!

Edited by 83457

Oh, i missed campers. I used to rail against them. Camper was an insult that i would throw out.

Then bo, mw3, bo2 maps were so anti camper, that i finally realized how important campers were to the game.

They gave great camp tools in bo2, but the maps weren't great for it. I did my share of shield camping (usually r&g with smg/shotgun, but i need to mix it up to keep boredom away).

While more difficult, i prefer the more realistic 'move carefully around the map, check corners' more than 'spawn in a box and run at the enemy' like the last 3 cods were.

Just my personal likes, not everyone shares my view, but I'm always the oddball.

I loved mw2 hc s&d for that reason; only one life and you had to be good and careful. But, the waiting around when dead eventually got to me. So i embraced the 'spawn and run' strategy that works so well due to latency. But now, i get to play a little more realistically again in Ghosts and i love it (when I'm not rage-hating it like any other cod). And sitting in a tree getting a third of my teams kills, ending a game with Loki, make me forgive myself for camping once in a while.

Happy Dominating!