The Beta of COD Zombies [WAW, BO1, BO2]

Something interesting I found while looking through the files for Origins is there is a signpost (like the ones that say --> and Workshop) that exists for an area known as the Farmhouse, and another for Storage, and yet another for Graveyard.
To have signs for them, they must have made it pretty far into development. I propose that the Graveyard may have just been a sign toward the Church area, and Storage may have been an alternate name for the Workshop.
Farmhouse however, I am lost at. Maybe Generator 5's area? Or the area above the Wind Tunnel?

0957562a30e52ef365eeb90a076a0263.png

PS: As an afterthought, I don't think Main Chamber made it into the game either.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty sure there is a Graveyard next to Generator 4. Storage could have been one of the small areas in between the spawn and Generators 2 and 3 where you can find parts for the Riot Shield. Also, I want to say that the Farmhouse is what you're thinking, with it being the blown up house at Generator 5.

Isn't the Main Chamber where the Pack-A-Punch is?

I could've sworn Sam has a quote about one of the songs opening the main chamber. I think it's the black one near the Excavation site.

You are correct, however, I was saying that the sign has not appeared in-game. The Main Chamber has, but the sign has not.

• Administrators

If I were to guess I would say that they are just earlier concepts for the generator signs we have in game. Generators four and five are both demolished buildings and it is definitely possible they were meant for storage (all the crates surrounding four) and possibly a farm house (the entire area was open prior to the excavation). 

2hrj385.png53vkt2.png2mhsoxj.png35ix0jt.png

• 1 month later...

Updated OP with the following info:

• Zombies in general was removed from the Wii version. Even the Ray Gun easter egg from the campaign is absent. (World at War)
  • There was a fourth lander station that got removed. (Ascension)

Not in the gamehoaxes:

• "Five" wasn't in the Wii version due to console limitations.

Can't believe it's been a month this topic was last active.

Edited by TheNathanNS

Not necessarily relevant, but the creator of Nazi Zombies has a post detailing just how the mode came to be. Pretty cool if you wanna see how your beloved gamemode changed and got its start.

http://www.jessesnyder.org/trenches/?p=42

wtf? I've never read this before, maybe I was to busy hitting the Mario cart box... Thank ya gamechange and CODZ for having info like this... "Kid in a candy store over here" i thoroughly enjoyed it!

Nathan their is a lot of unused stuff in the Black Ops 2 Textures I remember seeing a load of them like in Tranzit it had the Buried Dartboard and these big curved arrows (Sorry I don't have the source it was 2 months ago but it may have been from here) also the "Maxis" Head in the MOTD files. Also I would like to point out the reason the Five group were supposed to be in Origins by PTG was that JFK was buried in Arlington (As in links to the Weasel and since its SP team map) also stuff to do with the unknown soldier but I don't think he meant it would be the Five characters it was just an idea he had since in Kino, Sams room there is the 4 characters toys fighting a GIANT teddy bear.

EDIT: found the post-    http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/index.php/topic/157926-all-black-ops-2-zombies-textures/?hl=texture#entry1469945

Edited by Nightmare Voyager

http://www.jessesnyd.../trenches/?p=42

In this article the beginnings ideas said they were looking for a "tower defense" style game..... Does anyone know if they followed through with that? A mobile treyarch zombie tower defense game with a global leaderboard like all of the rest of the mobile game apps would be nice!

Zombies is sort of a tower defense type game itself. Although it's next to impossible to actually defend the "tower" from the overpowered zombies approaching from the outside..

I played Tower Madness (iphone) a lot, and that's with aliens but same concept... I'd thought it would be neat if it would have zombies rather then aliens and the guns/upgrades would be cod based... Of course it wouldn't be FPS or MMO, but a sorta sky view, whole map strategy dumbed down verizon of the game we play.

Were there not plans in five to include zombie dogs, flame thrower, and wundewaffe?

It's been a good year since I've listened to Five quotes, but I almost can say for sure that there are quotes left in the game files on Five about these three ideas.

Edited by Tattoo247

Oh yeah, I remember watching a video by some guy called CJDog or something like that and he had ripped the Five audio files.

Sadly, I went to try and find it, "This video is unavailable"

Fuck you YouTube, but I remember JFK had quotes like "I hate dogs!" and Nixon had quotes about Checkers.

E: Does anyone remember when Sam's voice changed on Nuketown???

I'm not too sure, but I think when BO2 first came out, Sam's voice was different and was changed to the normal voice for Mob of the Dead.

Can someone who owned the Season Pass confirm this? Delete the patch and play Nuketown. Grab a powerup.

I'd try it myself, but I don't own the season pass so I don't think I'd be able to try this out. :/

Edited by TheNathanNS
  • 4 weeks later...

Why do not you add nuketown zombie? especially since I just find it in the game files it looks like a hellhound and I think the developer wanted to put them on nuketown, the map at the same time happens that moon.

I'm sorry for taking up his but I do not know how to add images in the format I want to find or use. 
Y'aurai there a topic the above?

10526133_746779578718775_767394886405357   

10461347_746779565385443_294919863294345